Increase the bar count each post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase the bar count each post

10 bars to start, 11 bars next, nobody who sucks preferably all reaches.

@Memphis is a city

Robin Williams is a regular menace as strong as ten men is
    Get wreck you learn, Dennis appointment in ten minutes
    Like a magistic bird, I'm specular
    Like a angry bird, ill peck you nerd
    your in for her pee loss, im hard spit to her.
    I just said, your emporer pilaf, im garlic jr.
    We're essessiatenly the same, Like ur Mommy and the bitch below
    no, I said, we're essessiatenly the same, like Kame and Picalow
    I'm too good for you, yall may call me/may fast
    I said, I'm too good for you, kamehame blast.
    Last edited by Robin Williams; September 10, 2015, 08:18 PM. Reason: dildos dicks anal gland supreme overlord leader kim jun ill son no bars non-imperial ass

Re: Increase the bar count each post

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

your in for her pee loss, im hard spit to her.
    I just said, your emporer pilaf
    Nu Wave Gang

https://soundcloud.com/c_bmn/mine
    https://soundcloud.com/nunami/party
    https://soundcloud.com/iamlegaxy/next-prod-by-rmurbeats
    https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

You go? Coo' I got extra bills to light you up, start the match up/
      No I said you Goku? I got extra Bills to light you up, start the matchup/
      I move oceans, I'm Poseidon when he creates a tidal clash/
      I end your life in a beam, like if Cell died from the Final Flash/
      I could give less than a fuck about a diss match and riff raff/
      Besides, most would end up with their body parts mismatched/
      Legs where arms should be, torso topsy turvy/
      My bars runnin' on more horsepower than the Kentucky Derby/
      Calm Mind like theanine, Chilla Jones and Ponzi my Schemin' team/
      SS fusion danced with a guillotine/
      My "Chamber" runs on "naked jews/naked juice" that's a green machine/

Comment

The sheppards have trained the sheeple in the art of misunderstanding
        like God when he struck down the Tower of Babel; when this punch was landing
        they fought on all fours in the rubble, that's why they'll miss one that's standing
        So you ain't worthy to lick my kicks and couldn't afford the dentist bill
        if I wrecked your grill; I'll take your eye out and shoot you in the head like Emmett Till
        Rest in peace, you're gone forever - trying to reach the hight of this beast
        from MLK to KRS I - got more black gold on my hands, than the whole damn cartel of sheiks
        your bars are too weak - and not like a fortnight, more like a whack rapper would speak
        I'm unique, put me in a cage, the bars' getting bent out of shape
        like Hunter Thompson showing this horse shit is Decadent and Depraved
        the flow's sick ... we could run a train like Christopher Reeves
        but y'all is lame, so I'd rather fuck the dame with no witness, and make you shut up like Dominican streets is

Comment

Ayo, comparing me and you's like Jay Electronica to a whack MC-battle rapper
          Mr. T. to a little queer or Richard Gere to a Japanese panty snatcher
          an artist carving his alabaster to a teenager making ashtrays of clay in school
          Keith Richards on an acid trip to a sailor suit fuckbwoi who's ass never breaks the rules
          quantum physics to boring gimmicks, brains to cunnilinctus
          hip hop to pop hits, raw shit to whack, dope to some syringes
          vs. broke as fuck when rent is due, navy verse baby blue
          Poseidon verse a Pokemon, Mew verse Mew 2, The Message and Paid in Full
          vs. every single trap hop track, new school joint and video with endless views
          the pen of MC Ren and Cube verse the verse at your grandmas birthday
          Darwinism to intelligent design and great ideas to benign wordplay
          Malcolm X to Farrakahn, logic to a blond girl who loves to suck dick or John Logie Baird
          TV-inventor, to Yogi Bear; spelling it out’s only fair, cause you MF’ers don’t compare ...

Whatever. Could've been better.

Comment

I hate you/U like I don't like using vowels
            I bet you run from this shit like the loosest bowels
            My raps/wraps clean like the newest towels, take a shower
            I'll do you dirty, your verse filled with dry spots, no baby powder
            Amazing power behind each line like fiber optics
            I'll kill any target then switch subjects like I don't like the topic
            You're writing gossip, talking shit you only heard about
            You're too/two cheeks for biting shit from word of mouth
            So I ran/Iran up in your crib like a Kurdish house
            And covered you in a sheet like a Kurdish spouse
            You do not see/Nazi cheese like a German mouse
            So get killed like Juice kin (OJ's wife/jew skin), no German couch
            Fuck these last bars like I'm already drunk
            Brothers sleeping on me like my bed is a bunk

Comment

I rip teams, shit tend to blow up when I click things/
              I split teens, I tear that virgin pussy open like she was fifteen/
              Like the number of lines I have to have in this verse/
              Like the number of lines I have to do to be dead in a hearse/
              Like the number of shots that'll come out of my semi-auto burst/
              Big shit so no Lil Jon, if you're a scared motherfucker go to church/
              Back to bars now, Kurdish theme so I air horns like the car sound/
              Bombs on the axle, in my castle I watch citizens get sent to mars now/
              Star wars so you know I'll prolly catch a homi with two sabers/
              Stab fags with "crocs" on each foot like "Tommy Two Gators"/
              I catch slaughter, in the hospital wonderin' where the beds is/
              Then I catch bodies, throw 'em over my shoulder that's a deadlift/
              1800 wonderin' where the Jim Beam is, I've been the meanest/
              I'm on lean 'n' leanin on a beam, but still kill you on the streets its/
              Only right that this nigga' kill a faker with three in the chest like Slim Jesus/

Comment

You're in a dream like a Sweet 16 who think she a queen
                like Marie Antoinette, but this a nightmare with "fatal flying guillotines"
                chopping off your head the second you ain't protecting your neck
                I'm like Ol' Dirty, pulling up in a limo for my welfare check
                I catch wreck yo, I'm the Grim Reaper behind his paramilitary troopers
                while you're reading bout Slim Jesus, believing all the internet rumors
                "airing horns" sounding like a donkey, cause you really wanna be a honkey
                spitting shit like that, you ougghta eat your heart out like a motherfucking zombie
                I see things clear but I'm blue like the Bombay Sapphire I pour in drinks
                get in my way and get trampled on, it's like the streets of Spain when I'm bullying
                I'm the fooking king, kiss the ring or get knocked by the scepter
                I'm changing the game around like a pigskin ball intercepter
                you're outdated like posting a letter, faded like posting on twitter
                you need a bitch, but that ain't why I got a bone to pick with ya
                it's cause you're such a beginner you talk about Tommy Two Gators
                but I'm invading your private space while you're watching Room Raiders

Comment

I attack, swing with unlimited fists and I let that right snap/
                  You're the complaining hipster with a bruised arm in a bike crash/
                  Ya' girl she be pipin' me, suckin' dick while she's ridin' three/
                  I can hook, jab, and hay maker, you're a lame faker with no variety/
                  See you just one two one two 'cause that's your hopeless stupid repetition/
                  Room Invaders? I be liftin' weight while you watch home-improvement television/
                  I don't go on "dates", have 'em lookin' like a "sour grape" with the heat I'm "raisin"/
                  It's like magic when I mix elements like when I freestyle and the beat's amazin'/
                  I'm the aesthetic king, you stare at a pathetic screen, see the difference?/
                  The way I hit 'em with Dis' knee/Disney he might be a princess/
                  I'll kill with a land"slide" if boy comes with "monkey bars", it's my "playground"/
                  It's the killer end of the "jungle gym", pummel him he's got nothing to say, wow/
                  I punch 'n' "swing" it's hard for him to get "around the bar", he can't play now/
                  But it's funny how me 'n' munk go back 'n' forth like a "see-saw", these niggas afraid now?/
                  We consistently publish, bar after bar like it's a friday night/
                  No wonder these other pussies cry in fright, but to my delight/
                  'Cause now I can cook munk not only once, but fry him twice/

Comment

Dope. I guess the saga continues ...

Check it.

Ayo, you just took a mouthfull of dirt like you fell on the playground
                    setting off the siren just like when I break out the pen now
                    Andy Dufresne style, leaving you hanging like Brooks when he gets out
                    eating fine foods while you're sniffing wild fumes like cooks in the crackhouse
                    dog ... you got a bad mouth, so what you gon' do when we come for you
                    like 2pac and them Bad Boys? Bad boys cutting you like DJ's on the ones and twos
                    I'm the fucking truth and you know it right away it was logical
                    getting methodical with the shank like a doctor that's diabolical
                    flow's paradoxical, cause on the one hand I'm tryna heal you
                    but for that to happen I gotta get sloppy up in your heart like I'm tryna kill you
                    whistling a tune smoking dope like the pilot in Soul Plane
                    my kids is gonna have Giants Steps to fill out like Ravi Coltrane
                    I'm the jazz master, rap battler behind the screen like the team behind NASA
                    beasty rhyme blaster, fit to strike faster ... yo, even with London accent I'm faster
                    reaching higher speed when I'm freefalling than Felix Baumgartner
                    fuck London, the streets calling, but I wont hit that, I stay flyer
                    than a cage fighter, plus I'm getting green in the underground like a jade miner
                    I'm the best writer, rapping off the head cause my paper done catched fire

Comment

dope saga, like saga smoking dope
                      dont botha, dyke. notta fucking hope
                      i can give you bars, or a rhyme scheme
                      are you high? koo.. i can even do a rhyme scheme
                      time me. i'll mop the floor with ya.. like a janitor
                      it's like your bitch has her hands out for non perishbles.. i got a can for her
                      land rover when i run this man over
                      always looking over my damn shoulder
                      incase of tough times, i pack nuff dimes
                      performing rough crimes while i buss nines
                      your girl? bust mines, whats wrong.. you mad bro?
                      dont want to hear about the sex me n ur girl had bro?
                      well then fuck you, no pausing that
                      when he dies with holes in his chest.. my bullets causing that

Comment

I'm derailing this thread like a fat bitch leaning against the railing, shes dead.

Comment

You a fucking hexagon.
                          I suffocate you with auto erotic asphyxtion

Anyways fags just bill like notes and clips / thousands
                          My grade is like 12.pwn (hillary2016)

Comment

|l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l||l||l|||||||l|l|l||l|l|l|l|l|

Comment

He's a dope snope nagga ,
                              Just like his moms home he dont leave without packin a peanut belly bagel in a brown bag
                              I paper the just rice like felacio mike and aught allspice
                              My words prepare the simple dice that synchronize the single vice

You cant rap tight and i tighten your tendrils tentacled around your treasure sunken skull

#justwrite

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X