Anybody still battle here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody still battle here?

So you just read the last word of the last verse of the thread an repeated it? Seems likely. In that case, good day to you sir.

Comment

yea, exactly that

Comment

Fuck RFP./
        I'll probably end up cutting off his leg with a katana with an awful edge/
        Uppercut to his chin in the past left his head constantly moving like a baublehead/
        Nuff said, I'm roughin' this kid, the more he ducks then the funner it is/
        He's homeless with no life, explaining why he's a troll living under a bridge/

Comment

Yeah word RFP repeatedly bangs his head into the wall like Shaolin monks training
          trying to get hard, but it don't work correctly like sloppy drunk wanking
          Lyeka you're my dog, so you get sent to space like Laika with the Sputnik 2
          while I'm reading, writing rhymes with one hand, while solving Rubiks cubes
          in the other, getting high with a brother ... and if you've got 9 lives like a pussy
          know I've got 9 brains like an octo- ... pus, G, push me and get side eyed by your doctor
          comming in and out the office on the Daily, like Clark Kent on the job ha
          power like the (to) puff girls like a rasta, on the parkbench with your mother
          I'll treat you like a younging, pad you on the head, say go play and then you're running
          on that Forrest Gump thing, developping a following like the one eyed king
          in the land of the blind, home of the Whopper, aerosol cheese and peeps so obese
          they touch the floor laying in bed, claiming they be spraying the lead ... homo please
          your so so steeze against mine's like trying to use play dough for lawyer fees
          a.k.a. Monopoly Money, that's why you went down with the coke, like a bottle of Henny
          getting tapped by the po, now facing bars like a beating in the face with bars
          black eyes and -holes on your mind like when you gaze at stars, word.

Baublehead shit was dope btw.

Comment

I come up checkin pockets, he already dead, but watch me stick him
            cuz given the option i'll dig up his coffin and then i'll be robbing williams
            nah its halloween soon, costumes? i got two in the closet chillin
            but fuck that man, he can be batman.. I'mma be Robin! Williams..
            he ain't fly? a blade will cut deep and blood stains him all in crimson
            the shit is absurd, now if he was a bird, he'd be a red robin, Williams

enough flips
            ACAFD!

ALL CAPS ALL FUCKIN DAY!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X