Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text DVDA II FINALS

WASSUP OTBVA

my gf was taking my time away from this tournament so I DUMPED THAT BITCH. Are you motherfuckers ready? I don't think y'all know what's about to go down.

Shoutouts to all the amazing contestants: [MENTION=24874]Giroux[/MENTION] [MENTION=20352]Just Mike[/MENTION] [MENTION=20282]Poundz[/MENTION] [MENTION=5369]Memphis[/MENTION] [MENTION=23387]jus[/MENTION]t dumb [MENTION=4681]Earl[/MENTION] [MENTION=11490]nick216[/MENTION] [MENTION=23745]AmityvilLee[/MENTION] [MENTION=25859]billybobjoe[/MENTION] [MENTION=5969]Potijelli[/MENTION] [MENTION=20056]Miami[/MENTION] [MENTION=5850]Emperor Edomite[/MENTION] [MENTION=5003]Joey Drama[/MENTION] [MENTION=23872]Fla[/MENTION]t bobby [MENTION=19984]Mock Turtle[/MENTION] [MENTION=2960]chad sconer[/MENTION] [MENTION=4230]Matt[/MENTION] [MENTION=30527]Real Nigga Lactate[/MENTION] [MENTION=13899]OTBVA[/MENTION] [MENTION=21515]Wreckless[/MENTION]

A quick recap

[MENTION=2894]Choppa Zhivago[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3152]Allways[/MENTION] VS Joey & Mock & Chad & Tommy

A top tier Choppa verse bodybagged the fearsome foursome, who had been previously touted as favorites to win this tourney at -230 on most booking sites.

Choppa & Allways received a buy into the second round, and overcame a fiersome showing by Giroux and just dumb to advance to their next bout.

The new favorites to win this tourney at -100 at most sites, this will be Choppa & Allways first DVDA title should they win.

[MENTION=4651]s3nghis khan[/MENTION] & [MENTION=16007]sku77d34th[/MENTION] & [MENTION=30613]Chief Smoke da Og[/MENTION] VS Craig & Wreckless

In a brutal 3v2 match up, the combined rhyming prowess of the SSS team proved too much for the popular Craig & Wreckless

s3nghis and sku77d34th overcame memphis and Chief Smoke da OG in a heated clash the first round.

Unfortunate circumstances lead to sku77 being banned in the second round,
    and Chief Smoke graciously stepped in for a clutch performance vs a game Milk and Matt.

Underdogs at +140 at most sites, s3nghis, sku77, and chief smoke will be the first 3 person team to win the DVDA title should they win.

AND NOW

16 BARS PER TEAM
    DUE SUNDAY JUNE 28
    12 NOON EST

Choppa Zhivago & Allways VS s3nghis khan, sku77d34th & Chief Smoke Da OG

FOR THE DVDA II TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONSHIP

Re: DVDA II FINALS

Oh shit lets get it!

Comment

damn good luck to the remaining contestants

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

Originally posted by s3nghis khan View Post
        WASSUP OTBVA

my gf was taking my time away from this tournament so I DUMPED THAT BITCH.

Comment

Comment

me and earl bout to run into the ring in the middle of the finals and start serving everybody
            Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

We got robbed FUCK THIS TOURNEY
              Originally posted by jdporter
              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

^^^^
                Originally posted by I Hope You Die
                But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
                http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

And +190 is an underdog vs +140 this whole thing is a SHAM
                  Originally posted by jdporter
                  Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                      Oh shit lets get it!
                      Light work

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget