• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Battle

https://soundcloud.com/diox-tha-great/r-i-p-blade

his audios are plain garbage, his TIMING ISNT RIGHT
    See I'm VIOLENT WITH THE RIGHTS, STRIKING WITH A KNIFE
    It ain't hard to debate, I'll "hook his soul" and use is "heart as a bait".. You can say His "LIFE" IS ON THE "LINE"!
    Dude face it, you're TRASH AND WEAK, I'll SMASH YOU, B and have this "body on a roll" like Paris FASHION WEEK! But I got some GATS AND BEAMS, the "shells will have you in hot water" like a CRAB CUISINE!
    See I got the raddest schemes and I'm a THREAT TO YA DOGS, BRO. But me and my clique, we had SEX WITH YA MOM THOUGH, that hairy bitch, we were TEARING THE BROAD's HOLES, but the bitch isn't bad but we "hit it and ran" like MayWEATHER AND JON JONES!
    You sensitive honcho, this FELLOWS JITTERY, his SET AINT SHIT TO ME, so please CHECK YO HISTORY or else my gang will "step on your block" and it ain't a "LEGO INJURY"!
    But you're Sypher's Echo, literally! You stole his style, his delivery, his WordPLAYS IN TEXT, get your GAME CORRECT! I deserve to BREAK YOUR NECK, Sypher "showed you the ropes" but you took it and "HANGED YOURSELF!"
    I ain't Blazing meth but this KIDDO IS TYPE WEAK, I read his battle vs Flexibars and his LINGO IS QUITE BLEAK, you wordplayed "character seeks" and "characteristics", you ain't SPITTING IT RIGHT, GEEK.. But you always had a "problem with Words" like "SKIZZO AND TY CHI"!
    He ain't Vicious or mighty, fat boy ain't GETTING MONEY, he's BIG AND GRUBBY, FRIKKING CHUBBY, his chest blocked by his 100 INCHES TUMMY, you literally the size of a BRITISH BUS, B.. Said you go to the gym to lift plates, stop lying you're SHIT AND BULKY.. The only "plates you lift" is the one with "CHICKEN CURRY"/
    This SIKH IS BURIED, This FAGGOT IS NOT FUCKING with the MASTER OF HOT PUNCHES, your a Blade but with the AXE IM A PAUL BUNYON, immaculate with TACTICAL DROPS, an ANIMAL CROSSED with DRAGONS FROM GOD's DUNGEONS, I'm PLANNING TO KNOCK this BASTARD FOR ALL but we'll see this "chicken dip" like "JACK IN THE BOX NUGGETS"!
    My raps are just heart pumping, the legend is back DROPPING BARS. I STOMPED THIS TARD and "haunted this bitch online" like LAURA BARNES!
    i love you amanda :)

Re: Audio Battle

What kind of accent is that...

I'm genuinely curious...

I want to try some food from wherever you come from...

Comment

I eat pussy. Cuban chicks

Comment

Sounds like you had a nut stuck in your throat while you recorded this...

I liked the LIFE ON THE LINE shit...

Comment

Yeah recorded it on my iPhone, im an Indian. My accent ain't nuthing to be fucked with.

Comment

Were you referring to Shadia Mansour in your intro...

Comment

lol @ stealing diox's name
              i smoke mids

Comment

smoke some frikkin weed cuz your voice is not good
                Originally posted by Purple
                This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                :boosieguns:

Comment

U fuckin suck kill your self pussy

Comment

Good lord I want to punch u in ur frail torso

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget