DVDA II SEMI-FINAL Choppa & Allways VS Mock & Chad & Joey & Tommy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDA II SEMI-FINAL Choppa & Allways VS Mock & Chad & Joey & Tommy

Word OTBVA this has been a crazy tourney, we about to reach the summit but first we have BARS.

Mock & Chad & Joey & Tommy

Chop’s mom is still upset he didn’t win the spelling bee
    He liked to fight on forums while his kin was selling beef
    I raise sin (raisin) on the block but aren’t a grape street dealer
    Got some rounds for this semi - that’s an eighteen wheeler
    Since im strapped and buck hell imma kill you with womens shoes
    How could u still let owe if i point head/toe? (Stiletto, pointed toe)
    Mock'll sin if a bad guy smokin so its irnoic hes a high heel (moccasin, high heel)
    If it clog the pump slip her soul baby and i fuckin mean it (clog, pump, slipper, sole)
    Allways is Chop's bitch and he's always guardin her so now imma kill him with flowers (gardener)
    When chop was lil he was dandy lyin, but these days he rose to become the skinniest stupidest wandering jew and his lie lack (Lily, dandelion, daisy, rose, wandering jew, lilac)
    When i pop e I'll steal son flour cuz what's in trill's den is farina and that's where he hid biscuits (poppy, sunflower, Dennis Farina, hibiscus)
    I'll punch ur two lips cuz if a duck borrowed a pickle i guess daff owe dill, that means u a pansy (tulips, daffodil, pansy)
    And since you don't got a broad way of seeing things now ima kill you with all musicals! (Broadway)
    If you owe Cal, cut a deal with the lying King before i let what i brought here/hair spray (Oh, Calcutta!,Lion King,Hairspray)
    if the chick you tried to marry pop in then i produce a gun to leave miss eye gone (Mary Poppins,Producers,Miss Saigon)
    U post spam alot and If u book more men, I'll have to Pull out my gun from the future and give ur cab a ray for talkin grease (Spamalot,Book of Mormen,Cabaret,Grease)

Choppa Zhivago & Allways

i seen joey chad mock & tommy line up to buy a doll thats a barbie queue
    as soon as they seen ken wave they all waved back they took barbie's cue
    nigga that wordplay i just said is sons level them bars be Q
    4 lines in and 4 bodies burned nigga this a barbecue
    im a sick singer fool i got the vocals of celine dion plus i got sick lyrics dude
    i can sing a song at a baseball game cuz my tone right and my pitch perfect 2
    this is line 7 but im in my 8th semester and if i make a gesture u should take some pleasure
    yall four gay as edward u were a male in gender but now yall resemble caitlyn jenner
    i got diamond weed that shit hard as fuck its half jamaican and half taiwanese
    yall were 6feet but now yall 5 feet. get it? yall height decreased!
    i go to ur mom and put my dick behind her knees and tell her to squat til she a tired queen
    i fuck her in the pussy and ask her whats the red stuff and she like i aint got time to bleed
    when i go down on jones that means i low blow chilla u thought oral sex? thats a no no nigga
    im a go go spitta u think i murdered steve austin the way im a stone cold killer
    so rip chad mock tommy and joey i spazzed, fought, bodied yall goatees
    im the man chop party like goalies after fifa world cup 2018 scandal wow its over
    Mock & Chad & Joey & Tommy
    44.44%
    Choppa & Allways
    55.56%

The poll is expired.

Re: DVDA II SEMI-FINAL Choppa & Allways VS Mock & Chad & Joey & Tommy

this is line 7 but im in my 8TH SEMESTER and if i MAKE A GESTURE u should TAKE SOME PLEASURE ya'll four GAY AS EDWARD u were a MALE IN GENDER but now ya'll resemble CAITLYN JENNER

chop snapped
    Originally posted by ILL4
    Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

hmmm choppa been ducking me since 2012

how 4 guys lose to 1 smh
      Nu Wave Gang

https://soundcloud.com/c_bmn/mine
      https://soundcloud.com/nunami/party
      https://soundcloud.com/iamlegaxy/next-prod-by-rmurbeats
      https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

damn this such a heater

Comment

when i go down on jones that means i low blow chilla u thought oral sex? thats a no no nigga

chop the best to ever do it

dream team did sick but edged it to chop nh

Comment

Didn't read any of this fagget shit voted for choppa because chad Tommy and joey are all certified fagget poons, mock clearly one of the VERY few I respect on here

Smfh

Comment

whoever wrote yall first 4 lines are so out of place than the other 12 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa Zhivago View Post
                whoever wrote yall first 4 lines are so out of place than the other 12 lol
                Shud I even read their buster shit my nigga? Say the word

Comment

I'll punch ur two lips cuz if a duck borrowed a pickle i guess daff owe dill, that means u a pansy (tulips, daffodil, pansy)

Comment

Originally posted by s3nghis khan View Post
                    Choppa Zhivago

Originally posted by ILL4
                    Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

Why do I have a feeling mock wrote most og all this?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Kraw View Post
                        Originally posted by s3nghis khan View Post
                        Choppa Zhivago

Comment

Deez budz fuckin eachother lol

Comment

Matt is a fagget punk bitch

Comment

I go to ur mom and put my dick behind her knees and tell her to squat til she a tired queen

i fuck her in the pussy and ask her whats the red stuff and she like i aint got time to bleed

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X