• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text HisStoryCold -vs- billybobjoe

HisStoryCold -vs- billybobjoe

Rules:

- 8 bars.
    - Check-in and drop in 24 hrs.
    - No noob ass votes. Break it down into Opener, metaphors, structure, schemes, multies, personals, similes, closer, etc with legit explanations.
    - No Spamming.

HisStoryCold

Cross a psycho and for you it's curtains down cause it's time to get to murkin now,
    They'll find "shells in your ab demon" like satan on a sea food diet working out.
    Personally i'm not into old twats but 1 phone call will have ya Mother fucked in her bed
    And in the next room slice you up while you sleep just to show that you a "cut above the rest".
    Kids get killed over the internet too, track your IP to the location you at,
    Take it as what you may but ya life is worth less than your sister i'd slap.
    This dude will have the chrome touch him quick & have The Coneheads dome-fuck this bitch, **1
    "One false move" will have "Billy Bob" shot to death like he was in a low budget flick.**2
    Having a white bitch starin as your avy only confirms your identity in real life,
    Put you in a casket seal tight steel pipe to your grill type just cause it feels right.
    Halfway down bitch, for me it's a clear win, ya cap peeled in
    Your "shit has (SHITAS) no structure" like a college with no building.**3
    Billieboobjoe dropped his nonsense begging me to make him feel diminished,
    And now we have these 2 fags Spladler & Aqwafina who clearly showed us they can't read English.
    Pistol-whoop you black and blue with the tec and for being wack get shot through ya chest.
    Leave battling to the professionals and take ya honky ass back to commentin on bootlegs.

**1 - Coneheads the Movie.
    **2 - One False Move is Billy Bob Thorton first movie where he is shot to death. Needless to say that was a wackass 1h 46m garbage.
    **3 - SHITAS - Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Sciences University (On that College tip, ya mean?!)

-------------------------------------------------------------

billybobjoe

I rip niggas like im trynna be respectful but what ever pac got double(2pac) for mock, a valley(makaveli) for his tomb raider style this bitch gonna be takin shots all night while i add more bodies to my sig than marlboro light

He fucks dudes for cash hes known to pass HIV aggressive (passive aggressive) call him bi (columbine) hes droppin his principles I see your girl im into to her this glock firing subliminal shots she gonna feel the tone but wont see them coming like a fuck in the dark

Imma bitch killer with a case what can I say these joints gonna help me move these thots(thoughts) to a higher place this cannon gonna flash…but wait fuck the bullshit tell me what your life like, when you was in science class playing with light prisms I was behind 16 bars wonderin if we get light in these prisons

Lyrically gifted for war blood sprayin on the collousim doors painting mourals with all the gore they laughing at my rome bars what a bore guess im just a helpless rome antic(romantic) but my kills (micheals) are the real heartbreakers with these whores, this knife through your heart spreading the love all over the floors.

Vote Up. Noobs will be shat on. When voting, explain ya shit. No dickriders. Let's keep this pro.
    ELITE

Re: HisStoryCold -vs- billybobjoe

damn my old verse for mock still winnin me battles in 2015

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

^ Not battles. Essay writing competitions. Battle bars are directed at your opponent.

Vote Up, herbs!
      ELITE

Comment

bbj's rome bars though jesus atleast let the kid live

Comment

People say I waste my time posting threads? Why would you write this?

Comment

niggas scurred to see ya boy back in the ring [MENTION=20056]Miami[/MENTION]
            Nu Wave Gang

https://soundcloud.com/c_bmn/mine
            https://soundcloud.com/nunami/party
            https://soundcloud.com/iamlegaxy/next-prod-by-rmurbeats
            https://soundcloud.com/ray_louis/lost-ft-legaxy

New Music Dropping Soon

Comment

Originally posted by HisStoryCold View Post
              - No noob ass votes. Break it down into Opener, metaphors, structure, schemes, multies, personals, similes, closer, etc with legit explanations.
              here's my vote: BBJ

FOH
              Originally posted by ILL4
              Yes I think other girls have nice assholes but would I eat them? Hell naw. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Kraw View Post
                Originally posted by HisStoryCold View Post
                here's my vote: BBJ

FOH
                You just put the BJ in BBJ

LOL. Never knew this thread was still open.
                ELITE

Comment

His Story Cold critique:

-the "shells in your ab demon" shit was kinda cringeworthy imo and sounds like some shit that the worthless piece of shit matt would say (*but no offense HSC)

-"Personally i'm not into old twats but 1 phone call will have ya Mother fucked in her bed
                  And in the next room slice you up while you sleep just to show that you a "cut above the rest"… ehhh

-didnt care for the cone heads shit

-wouldnt say One False Move is wackass garbage isj,but thats your opinion

-"-Put you in a casket seal tight steel pipe to your grill type just cause it feels right."-that was cool

-the rest was so so and i think you could of finished better

-i agree your shit is structured much better tho

------

BBJ critique:

-i feel like the 1st half could of been better

-idk fam the sig/cig shit is played out to me

-im almost certain i heard "but won't see them coming like a fuck in the dark" before,not saying ur biting

-your 2nd half was good,it was more solid then your first imo

-nice close

= i edge it to BBJ
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

^ Err.. Appreciate the vote up, bro. But the kid used bars from another battle without even being direct at me at all. Atleast I made an attempt to write for his ass.

Eitherways 0-1 BBJ's way. Meh...
                    ELITE

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post
                      His Story Cold critique:

-the "shells in your ab demon" shit was kinda cringeworthy imo and sounds like some shit that the worthless piece of shit matt would say (*but no offense HSC)

-"Personally i'm not into old twats but 1 phone call will have ya Mother fucked in her bed
                      And in the next room slice you up while you sleep just to show that you a "cut above the rest"… ehhh

-didnt care for the cone heads shit

-wouldnt say One False Move is wackass garbage isj,but thats your opinion

-"-Put you in a casket seal tight steel pipe to your grill type just cause it feels right."-that was cool

-the rest was so so and i think you could of finished better

-i agree your shit is structured much better tho

------

BBJ critique:

-i feel like the 1st half could of been better

-idk fam the sig/cig shit is played out to me

-im almost certain i heard "but won't see them coming like a fuck in the dark" before,not saying ur biting

-your 2nd half was good,it was more solid then your first imo

-nice close

= i edge it to BBJ
                      the sig part was done because at the time i had a body count of all my wins as a sig

fuck in the dark part was ass should of just left it at subliminal shots imo as well

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

verse overall isnt that good lookin back tbh

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X