Some Bars For Niggas whith death wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Bars For Niggas whith death wishes

they say you get what u ask for, the world is mine so u better ask for permission to live sir\
    or you gon be on a permanent mission to live sir,i set up niggas like gucci, mayne now ya vision is blurr\

You a bum fella, you collect lost presidents like al gore,for sure i dead presidents like world wars\
    Cinderella,you stepin it up tonight to roc with fellas,pedicure wont be enuff to defeat this bars\

I design deadly fades and pretty scars,all my enemies gotta look good,go as far as no casket\
    they dead so i turn em to stars,parade them around my hood, safari, they just food for my set\

So step back bitch nigga or you will manage(minaj) to be dumped, i swaer i drop u for this mills\
    Jet black i cook crack,pack gats,lead sets so u will get jumped with akward punches like quill\
    or should i say jay meals not Youg money , young hova u on a dry spell oh well u can try to holla at Amil/

All money is legally yeah iam gettin that, you workin, another man gettin that,lets pause and reflect on that/
    look at urself in the mirror and then look back,bactrack all ur past music is wack,trash and thats a fact/
    I named my album Gerald cause thats my name plus all my tracks are Hits, Man,so holla if u can remix that!!/

EASY!!

#BODGANG

Re: Some Bars For Niggas whith death wishes

Originally posted by BarsOnDeck-BODGANG View Post
    they say you get what u ask for, the world is mine so u better ask for permission to live sir\
    or you gon be on a permanent mission to live sir,i set up niggas like gucci, mayne now ya vision is blurr\

You a bum fella, you collect lost presidents like al gore,for sure i dead presidents like world wars\
    Cinderella,you stepin it up tonight to roc with fellas,pedicure wont be enuff to defeat this bars\

I design deadly fades and pretty scars,all my enemies gotta look good,go as far as no casket\
    they dead so i turn em to stars,parade them around my hood, safari, they just food for my set\

So step back bitch nigga or you will manage(minaj) to be dumped, i swaer i drop u for this mills\
    Jet black i cook crack,pack gats,lead sets so u will get jumped with akward punches like quill\
    or should i say jay meals not Youg money , young hova u on a dry spell oh well u can try to holla at Amil/

All money is legally yeah iam gettin that, you workin, another man gettin that,lets pause and reflect on that/
    look at urself in the mirror and then look back,bactrack all ur past music is wack,trash and thats a fact/
    I named my album Gerald cause thats my name plus all my tracks are Hits, Man,so holla if u can remix that!!/

EASY!!

#BODGANG

I SAID YO....ON A SCALE FROM 1-10

How pussy is this nigga?

...you aint really about that life...you Rick Rossing it
    ....salads with ass cheese......this bitch tossing it
    passed on Nicki so he could be on Drake dick Joshing it

AR ON the hip!!!! that shit came with an umbretta!!!!
    these haters trying to stop my reign...cop an umbrella!
    yo life like a game of spades you use to being played!
    against me you prime papoose all yo shit get slayed!!!!
    tell you like Cube told Hart...come take this ride with me!!!!!
    yo bars like Dizaster family...they won't fly with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I heard in prison this fag had a fantastic jaw!!!!!
    they said he could suck a basketball thru a plastic straw!!
    you mad.?..well get glad BODY BAG!! you use to being trash.!!!
    you in my rear view get injected with shots you use to being ass!!
    i'm smoking every rapper you a geek you use to being Ash!!!
    wanna throw hands? get yo jaw broken...its use to being glass!!!

if you say some shit that aint classy I'll leave your tongue tied
    *slim shady's bitch voice* like a premature birth that was 4 hours late??

NIGGA YOUNG DIED!!

LAST BAR BUT THIS SHIT ALREADY GOT TRAGIC!!!!!!!!
    SO GET THIS MUTHA FUCKA A GOT DAYUM CASKET!!!!!
    #Blessed

Comment

damn this is why he was mad
      #Blessed

Comment

tony 3-0

Comment

bars on deck we barely knew ye

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X