Who wants this problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants this problem

New to this shit. but still fuck your bitch. come get this work. stop being a bitch

Re: Who wants this problem

Iam a maniac i kill for funs thats my hobbie while u grew up in farms i was killing to not kill myself/
    I brought guns knifes and gas too so when u start movin ur arms around ur torso u aint blessin urself/

You stressin urself,iam recallin myself from convos i had with thyself about killing niggas logically/
    told me dont just kill them, amuse yoself torture them and steal some of them cells, physically/
    Throw up punches like Friday afternoon, they hit ur lip and u wake up with something sick in ur dick/
    No pause attached cause it could be a chick,succk u off at the morgue cause she a freak and cant get no real dick/

That means u dead off of one punch damn thats not enought so lets bring it back press rewind/
    change the brand of the punch plus this thime u get it at brunch, no lips this time i want ur mind/
    right in the middle of my palm got this short clips like vine,clap the 4 at ur head,now u thinkin wine/
    Readhead bitch,i just palmed ur brain with no gun just 4 fingers at ur 4head,pinky at your eye now u blind/

You dead,your lyrics,sweet sixteens like them teenagers birthdays,Kriss kross??,nah u past teen without a buzz!!/
    You died with a hand in ur head sorta like ur dichead,so stop it Queen,cause you aint gettin high like CHINK DRUGZ!!!/

EASY BITCH NIGGA!!!

#Barz

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X