DVDA II SEMI-FINALS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDA II SEMI-FINALS

Big shout outs to the contestants in this heated tourney so far. Let's do a quick recap.

[MENTION=21515]Wreckless[/MENTION] & @Amityvilee VS [MENTION=13899]Craig[/MENTION] & [MENTION=19427]Drake[/MENTION]

The fans ... won (?) ... when Craig and Wreckless ditched their partners to get the easy pass into the semi-finals. Amityvilee came in and ethered them in the thread but was disqualified for submitting bars a few days after the deadline.

[MENTION=25859]billybobjoe[/MENTION] & [MENTION=5969]Potijelli[/MENTION] VS [MENTION=23872]Fla[/MENTION]t bobby [MENTION=2960]chad sconer[/MENTION] [MENTION=19984]Mock Turtle[/MENTION] [MENTION=5003]Joey Drama[/MENTION]

A heated battle marred by some controversial voting, the "faggot battle rap version of the beatles" proved to be too much for Billybobjoe.

[MENTION=2894]Choppa Zhivago[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3152]Allways[/MENTION] VS [MENTION=24874]Giroux[/MENTION] & [MENTION=23387]jus[/MENTION]t dumb

Perennial contender Choppa is hunting for his first DVDA title, as he and Allways took a solid win over underrated newcomers Giroux and Just Dumb

[MENTION=4651]s3nghis khan[/MENTION] & [MENTION=30613]Chief Smoke da Og[/MENTION] VS [MENTION=4230]Matt[/MENTION] & [MENTION=30527]Real Nigga Lactate[/MENTION]

A dope battle that could have gone either way, [MENTION=16007]sku77d34th[/MENTION] replacement Chief Smoke came in and helped me put in a strong showing vs known threat Matt and his partner Milk.

And NOW....

SEMI- FINALS

16 BARS PER TEAM

BARS DUE SUN MAY 24 12 NOON EST

Re: DVDA II SEMI-FINALS

i freestyled the verse on the last day but my rep will forever be tarnish

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
          Sounds good [MENTION=13899]Craig[/MENTION]
          Yo amity if you wanna send me bars for either sen or skull hit my pms.
          I know you been verbally gymnasticating here and there and I won't even double cross you this time.

Should be fine with a 8 man team or whatever tf already in this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
            Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
            Sounds good [MENTION=13899]Craig[/MENTION]
            Yo amity if you wanna send me bars for either sen or skull hit my pms.
            I know you been verbally gymnasticating here and there and I won't even double cross you this time.

Should be fine with a 8 man team or whatever tf already in this shit.
            Nah, man, I didn't write shit for this tournie, I was just amused by the 'ethered' comment. You were the master craftsman.

Whenever I write anything that rhymes, it's not meant to be taken seriously, I'm not good like some of y'all. Do your thing.

Comment

[MENTION=30613]Chief Smoke da Og[/MENTION] wassup player you wanna drop 4 in this next round or something?

Comment

30 HRS TO DEADLINE
                [MENTION=23872]Fla[/MENTION]t bobby [MENTION=2960]chad sconer[/MENTION] [MENTION=19984]Mock Turtle[/MENTION] [MENTION=5003]Joey Drama[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]Choppa Zhivago[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3152]Allways[/MENTION] [MENTION=13899]Craig[/MENTION] [MENTION=21515]Wreckless[/MENTION]

Comment

I'm expecting big things from these match-ups.

Comment

Originally posted by s3nghis khan View Post
                    30 HRS TO DEADLINE
                    [MENTION=23872]Fla[/MENTION]t bobby [MENTION=2960]chad sconer[/MENTION] [MENTION=19984]Mock Turtle[/MENTION] [MENTION=5003]Joey Drama[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]Choppa Zhivago[/MENTION] & [MENTION=3152]Allways[/MENTION] [MENTION=13899]Craig[/MENTION] [MENTION=21515]Wreckless[/MENTION]
                    Deadline extended due to 90% of the bars being late.

It's a sad day for the DVDA tournament.

24HRS TO NEW DEADLINE

Comment

give us till tmrw plz

Comment

Tomorrow I'll submit.

Comment

Get me those bahs tonight competitors or I'm gonna hit up sku77d34th to do a seamless impression of your styles

Comment

Originally posted by s3nghis khan View Post
                            30 HRS TO DEADLINE

Y'all are killing me send in these bars

Comment

Fuck I forgot.
                              I got like 4 more to write
                              I'll send them as soon as I can

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse