• Show
Clear All

• the champ is here

who want this bodybag

Re: the champ is here

u hearing this guy [MENTION=19181]symbol[/MENTION]

Comment

How are you the champ when I just faded you last week with straight bars? votes is like 5-1 my favor I believe.
      ACAFD!

ALL CAPS ALL FUCKIN DAY!

Comment

[MENTION=19181]symbol[/MENTION] get in here and show this nigga whatsup!!!

lol no hate [MENTION=4428]Blucka[/MENTION] ..... lets get this poppin i think you and [MENTION=19181]symbol[/MENTION] would be classic no lie
        ACAFD!

ALL CAPS ALL FUCKIN DAY!

Comment

eh. yoo... fuck you blucka.... ya bitch made faggot

Comment

coat its 2-3 .. & i bodied u, with throw away bars, i can body you for real if you keep talkin reckless

Comment

how u get 5-1 from 2-3 .. I can tell u on some nutty shit lol

Comment

blucka ducking ITT... coat kilt you ya skirt ass faggot

Comment

sorry I dont know what ITT means fag-boy

Comment

Originally posted by Blucka View Post
                    sorry I dont know what ITT means fag-boy
                    if you're going to keep getting your ass kicked by us fag boys. you better learn the slang, bitch made faggot

Comment

moral of the story coat dont want it & mikes a self admitted fag-boy

Comment

moral of the story you have no idea what your talking bout. your verse was wack as fuck, no punchlines, I had some great material.

''The homeless people round here gotta worry bout them more though,
                        because them niggas so hungry they'll eat the corn out ya cornrolls''

I KILLED YOU NIGGA [MENTION=4428]Blucka[/MENTION]

WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU IS IM A VET AROUND HERE YOU AINT BODY NOTHING SON, YOU NEED TO QUIT TALKING WRECKLESS BEFORE I EXPOSE YOU SON. DONT THINK I WONT. I WILL HAVE YOU BEGGING ME FOR MERCY SON.

Annnnnnnnd......

If your bitch ass thinks you can beat me in a battle, lets do a rematch 16 bars each due in 2 days, and we willl have alot of people judge amd we will see who is the better writer. I already know the answer to the question, but you've obviously only been rapping for a year and can't distinguish the difference between wack bars and dope bars. So I'm gonna have to prove it to you and rub it in your face and make you feel like a fucking bitch. Which you are one. So my advice is... keep practicing, and no worries i'll box you up anytime son. 2 days ... 16 bars, if you don't drop a verse your a pussy and have no balls bro [MENTION=4428]Blucka[/MENTION] [MENTION=4428]Blucka[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15421]CallmeRFP[/MENTION] you down to host me vs Blucka rematch??? this shit getting heated we can post bars to you to make it completely fair. Only if you got time though bro and feel like it??? Let me know please if you down
                        [MENTION=4428]Blucka[/MENTION] send your bars to CallmeRFP when you done and he will make battle thread, he a mod of this section and make dope write ups before the battles.
                        ACAFD!

ALL CAPS ALL FUCKIN DAY!

Comment

GET THAT NUCCA COAT

Comment

coat I stopped reading after you started quoting wack bars.. like i said i can body you again if not move along youngin

Comment

That cornrolls bar was weak..
                              And I had blucka taking the 1st battle.. Even tho the entire battle was "ehh" Imo..

But, Nonetheless. Round 2?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X