Write this block for readers digest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write this block for readers digest

I come with a skull break encased in death i'm insane and creep out children.
    I've got a barrage of tattoos on my bod listing my law charges
    No flaw in this corsage bridal flowers, my paw is clawed like death or survival
    Jaw is ajar like suspended fruit in jam masons
    I'm afar from the regular spaces that are vacated/
    Jafar was my hero when the war was bigger than Aladin.
    In deforestation desertification escalates ice ages acccelerating.
    cold gazes like old shoes i see flapping souls like what's happening in news
    Bold statements wife beaters and armpit hairs, I distrust us citizens
    Obamacare national coverage, privatized healthcare publicization

Providence in states co-dependance/ byte chips ate squared chexmix
    digital information
    spit wisdom like why am i writing typing keyboard on OTBVA forum
    just wait patiently and listen branded scorching metals smoldering skin

Re: Write this block for readers digest

Originally posted by sku77d34th View Post
    This is skull death incase you haven't heard of me i'm the guy at the candy store that parents have to hide their kids behind
    Parents hide their kids behind you? Will try to read the rest later.
    Check the puzzle, does it fit
    I am alpha & omega
    And on the seventh day i rise
    Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

demolishing constitutions bravely admonished admirals barking constant demeanors corporate baggage atrophies atomic basking cryptology defined ending institution
      gears of war killing holocaust legions minions numbering omniscient nom mon nom opaque risque questing quotas like resilient tuberculosis straining things tangeble systems radius quarantined rest of us stumbling in tunnels of underground vegetation why exactly does X vary undeterminable tiny tidbits of sweaty swags, resurrect the respirate that rests in the quality of quantity we reps repeat spit scarce terror terraforming Uranus voracious waxing of yielding zombies

Comment

Originally posted by sku77d34th View Post
        demolishing constitutions bravely admonished admirals barking constant demeanors corporate baggage atrophies atomic basking cryptology defined ending institution
        gears of war killing holocaust legions minions numbering omniscient nom mon nom opaque risque questing quotas like resilient tuberculosis straining things tangeble systems radius quarantined rest of us stumbling in tunnels of underground vegetation why exactly does X vary undeterminable tiny tidbits of sweaty swags, resurrect the respirate that rests in the quality of quantity we reps repeat spit scarce terror terraforming Uranus voracious waxing of yielding zombies

holy fuckin jesus
        ether and a half..

Comment

M guise abrest this time lest time select a levelI'm just another quest spit in the words elephants in herds I'm the best you freeze the lockers slack content I'm the West the law you submit in winter too Clint Eastwood wild wild ghetto good neighborhood right on

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X