Surt!fieD vs The Chef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surt!fieD vs The Chef

And I spend all day before 3:30 playing NHL 14 online for money lmaoo!! Coffee and chel.. Than work! Nothing exciting than home, some poker and more online chel for money lol
    ~#FUCK12~

Comment

hell yea, tbh thoa im a "hands on" kinda guy, id rather be workin, I get bored and annoyed sitting at my crib, unfortunately we just finished this project, and the next
      "big" property we're doing isn't til may( that's when I get 14+ hours is big developments) and until then I work 5 days a week, telling entry workers wat to do, sum side jobs but not a lot lately cuz it's been real cold

Comment

i hate the winter

Comment

i literally make about 600 a month less from roughly oct-march

ny<<

just another reason I'm moving soon

Comment

So do I! Winters shit, I feel worse for my boy tho out in Alberta working with black and macdonald, we think it's cold oh fuck no lol! I get lucky to be inside and still make good pay! I miss working outside but cold is one of my least favorite things.. I put it right next to battling surt.. Lmao
            ~#FUCK12~

Comment

sheesh, save it for the battle

Comment

but i feel u, winter months<

Comment

Originally posted by RFP View Post
                  i literally make about 600 a month less from roughly oct-march

ny<<

just another reason I'm moving soon
                  It's slow down time then! But hey at least your making some coin.. Some money's better than no money! A couple people I know don't even 600 a year lol! We got head starts on most people who didn't wanna work.. My boy graduated uni with honours and is asking me to be a custodian lmaoo I'm
                  Like bro I have like 8 or 9 years seniority fuck retire when I'm 54 lol, shoulda just said fuck school lol
                  ~#FUCK12~

Comment

right, i got my g.e.d, then took trade classes. Got certified in hvac/r and preventive maintenance, i worked entry level at a hotel downtown for about 2 years, my buddies(which i grew up with) father who owns Costello & Son offered to pay for my N.A.T.E exam, and get me extra hours so i could be qualified for journeyman. Then after working my ass off for lil over a year, i got promoted to supervisor/foreman.

Comment

tbh im not even 100% qualified to be a foreman, however i know more then people that's
                      been working for tony since brett and i we're in diapers, and it pays off to know the owners

Comment

Originally posted by RFP View Post
                        right, i got my g.e.d, then took trade classes. Got certified in hvac/r and preventive maintenance, i worked entry level at a hotel downtown for about 2 years, my buddies(which i grew up with) father who owns Costello & Son offered to pay for my N.A.T.E exam, and get me extra hours so i could be qualified for journey. Then after working my ass off for lil over a year, i got promoted to supervisor/foreman.
                        That's how you do it, it's all about who you know in a sense, you gotta work your ass off but the platform is there for you laid out so your ready, my parent work for the board but do different things, so I got hooked up through them, I tryed over 100 times by myself but it was always someone's nephew or cousin or brother got hired, so I used my mom and she got me in! Now I'm just slowly finishing college and going to try and be a supervisor or a head caretaker, supervisor you gotta work and you make a extra 20 thousand a year! But head caretaker you make about 80 and do nothing, so I'm stuck right now! Continue after I'm done my head caretaker course for 2 more years or just stop an be a head caretaker, it's a hard decision for a supervisor position I might not get cause I'm not Italian lolol
                        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Surt's good multis, mediocre punches vs chef's personals. Im voting Surt based off preference.

Honestly, you niggas need to stop rushing these battles tho. This and Surt vs Symbol woulda been way better with more time, plus its a good time killer for when you get bored here and there throughout the week.
                          Check the puzzle, does it fit
                          I am alpha & omega
                          And on the seventh day i rise
                          Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Yea but surt sucks...
                            ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Nah he had good concepts/flips vs Sym that just needed more tweaking/effort placed. I voted him vs chef cause in this format im not keeping up with personals.

His spelling does suck tho. Some of his lines for split sec i think its a double entendre but nope just poor spelling.
                              Check the puzzle, does it fit
                              I am alpha & omega
                              And on the seventh day i rise
                              Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Lol yea really poor...PROOF READ!!!
                                ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.