• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

lmao 3 consecutive essay posts

i am literally gonna delete all that
    Originally posted by SockFucker
    listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gwame View Post
      lmao 3 consecutive essay posts

i am literally gonna delete all that
      yeah caz you afraid Gwame, hit edit delete or revise bitch; Wordplay.
      I eye sku77d34th, that's my game. U GAY?!

Comment

listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Yeah reply with a Ren and Stimpy GIF, cause all the game U got mate, is whiz on an electric fence. That's focus aim at me G(Gwame for certainly you aren't a G with'a me)

Comment

Originally posted by sku77d34th View Post
            Yeah reply with a Ren and Stimpy GIF, cause all the game U got mate, is whiz on an electric fence. That's focus aim at me G(Gwame for certainly you aren't a G with'a me)
            Pushing the red button, I george bush this conundrum, Gwame is like Kim Jong Un from the interview - Nuttin.
            And squirrel away my rhymes for my inner view is T.V Clear scrambled in early reception,
            Gwame gets pierced like he's thread moderator the master debating over ether,
            That's Jousting/Javelin / Put u in the G like RAVE GWAME, that's sumfin'

Comment

Pushing the red button, I george bush this conundrum, Gwame is like Kim Jong Un from the interview - Nuttin.
              And squirrel away my rhymes for my inner view is T.V Clear scrambled in early reception,
              Better go edit -reddit, fuckit delete the post, cause you ain't got nothing to show to me unless it's in the 2vs2 versus me, now quit acting like a delete and edditor, you quitter and delete my reply to your thread. You're/it's nothing to me. d34thsku77, sku77d34th end

Comment

Comment

Better go edit -reddit, fuckit delete the post, cause you ain't got nothing to show to me unless it's in the 2vs2 versus me, now quit acting like a delete and edditor, you quitter and delete my reply to your thread. You're/it's nothing to me. d34thsku77, sku77d34th end

your style reminds me of schizophrenia mixed with speed
                  if its incoherent , how do you expect them to hear it ?
                  i can see you're grasping for the truth, but without discipline you will never get near it
                  simplicity cuts like a double edged sword
                  the best weapon against the zombie hoard

Comment

so he can't understand the incoherent rhymes i pattern through this mattern .
                    call it 5 am or close to the stroke I ain't mad, but he Madden
                    when i sock her golf ball through the esophagus call me Pharoah Maddam.
                    Bitch please you couldn't bitch please, and If i'm wrong correct me gain add 'em

Comment

nice rebuttal for a second post you deleted your first
                      i made you turn your words into the holy ghost
                      flying Dutchman that's an invisible hearse
                      plus i'm higher than the dutch man
                      you're about as skilled as Fred durst

Comment

fred durst, eh?...someone get first aid, rocky's overboring,
                        you bout to get immersed, not baptism but waterboarding
                        im sick with the flow, unpredictable i attack without warning
                        its me against the world, and i guess im global warming

Comment

who made a temp account just to serve me
                          call me master Bruce, you Alfred ass bitch
                          you talk about all the weight you pull, but your a bumper without a hitch

Oh you're global warming(lol)
                          in other words you're mother nature?
                          so all you're talking about is how wet you've been getting?
                          dope rhyme setting, hahaha fucking bitch

Comment

what weight im pulling? no you just overweight
                            ya need to take the mirror down n drink some diet shakes
                            naw it aint a temp account, i aint to be messed around
                            i put a white sheet on this bitch it aint no wedding gown

Comment

Suck my dick sucka neighbourhood

Comment

Originally posted by Bringit View Post
                                what weight im pulling? no you just overweight
                                ya need to take the mirror down n drink some diet shakes
                                naw it aint a temp account, i aint to be messed around
                                i put a white sheet on this bitch it aint no wedding gown

I permeate the xponential upwardly growthing; like slope and curves; logarithm and exponents, Integral and Derriviation. Lebniz and approximations not limited, Enhanced with the biggest:

P.s. (Edditing is always good once or three thrice times DUPLICITY DYSLEXIC KID AUTOTICKLISH)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X