This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

You're quick to say shit, have you try and duck these combos that I hit your face with
    Son, fuck around and I’ll dump the ratchet like I found a hotter bitch with fake tits
    Kids been sheltered with a view, electrical wires, you get belted with a few
    So 'consider' a different move, cuz your bars 'stretch' more than melted Snickers do

Comment

Originally posted by barsonbars View Post
      You're quick to say shit, have you try and duck these combos that I hit your face with
      Son, fuck around and I’ll dump the ratchet like I found a hotter bitch with fake tits
      Kids been sheltered with a view, electrical wires, you get belted with a few
      So 'consider' a different move, cuz your bars 'stretch' more than melted Snickers do
      Ur name's Bars on Bars? So how come I all I read so far was jus Trash on Filler?/

And I put cash on killers 2 shoot a hole in ur face shaped like the mustache on Hitler/

Plus pussy ur punches hit like u got da arms of a midget/

U TRASH! U don't even deserve to see these bars ; this a wrongful conviction/
      I guess Cyber Gang Banging is something I gotta deal wit..

But no matter how many fabricated, fag related Neggs I get..

I'm still a real nigga in Real Life and dats Real Shit!!.

Comment

you win? hell no bitch, get hit with the elbow kid
        fuck around son and get dropped in 13 like Aldo did
        you can get gutted then stomped with Timberland boots on
        ain’t no one saving you as I re-clip the magazine like cutting out coupons

Comment

you win? hell no bitch, get hit with the elbow kid
          fuck around son and get dropped in 13 like Aldo did
          you can get gutted then stomped with Timberland boots on
          ain’t no one saving you as I re-clip the magazine like cutting out coupons
          You'll get beat and got stomped by my Timbalands till u senseless like Magoo
          Only time you let the llama bang is when you bending over at the zoo
          And they gon think you're into collecting bugs the way you gonna catch a slug
          I'm known cop a 30 rack of bud and then go do my dirt in the rain, thats some mud

Comment

write with a titanium pencil, yeah that expensive lead'll burst
            flutie you suck, and that llama line was better when loe pesci said it first
            watch you clutch your chest in pain, fuck all the sets you claim we never gon' throw up the same
            i have no chill when i smoke thugs, i mean literally, no chill, just watch that fgt go up in flames

Comment

barsonbars meet me at queen street in to and i will body u in 4 gay bars

Comment

[MENTION=3216]SilentNight[/MENTION] You gon get this pipe in ya mouth and I don't mean fellatio
                You only on otbva because you like the guy to girl ratio, I ain't hatin tho
                The 38 will blow, cuz retard wanna be around real players like he Cuba Gooding in Radio
                Reminds me of the undercover police bitch who got me bagged, cuz you the fakest hoe

Comment

Thugfluty, not a thug truly you act fruity.
                  ur mums booty, mane yo her pune juicy
                  Let em pep her up so chick can oozing
                  Losing lose teeth cuz I'm Bruce Lee leaving u snoozing

Comment

Robin. Just stop it. I got a Jack who has a heater and he never Mrs./
                    Doubtfire all you want but these clips will be a early present so have a Merry Friggin' Christmas/
                    We'll put so many holes in you boy! they'll call you Patch Adams/
                    The way I Hook back, gun claps, PopEyes with these Toys they'll be like "where he go?" I'll say you looking at him

If you catch the scheme.. get at me.

Comment

You're a fag guy, cuz in ur pic, that black guy lookin at the mic like its a dick, and he's like "MY GOD, this is my type of shit!". You're that type of bitch. So don't get all hyper when you're typing let it slide a bit. Let that dick that went up your ass when you piped a chick. Didn't realize she was a dude til she kinda stripped. And you were like, i think i like this shit!
                      "My pools in the living room, swim to the kitchen"

Comment

you drink water from the outhouse- I guess thats why they say yer foul mouthed
                        and your dick shitty from all the doodooheaded chickens givin foul mouth
                        if he cross the line, I'ma have to take a couple shots to see what foul bout
                        and if he take it personal all game, he can sit down but I'm the one thats taking foul out

Comment

You had a verse that screamed you ain't worth no cream. Look at the grands i expand in my hand, and purchase, feen. you're barely worthy of me merely murking your turkey spleen. this nerd ain't worthy of hurting me, so stop pretending, ron jeremy, he's a poul star, thats what yall tellin me, lay hands on him ill catch me a felony, slugs got him on his stomach stretched out like massage therapy,
                          "My pools in the living room, swim to the kitchen"

Comment

this cunt just said cereal factory layoff, stfu you sound like a spastic virgin
                            you're a hoe, in fact its certain; i WILL check your face like plastic surgeons
                            bitch act ain't working, clown him effortlessly, start dissin' his shit mob
                            so just leave them generic lines for tinder sluts, this here is hip hop
                            wow son so many ducks round here you'd think they were in season
                            bitch so bad like committing treason wanna start up bitch gimme a reason
                            we ball out like bars on bars got cunt lined up like coke in stalls
                            this joke no star he broke no car he smoke out jars n blow smoke like pause
                            Originally posted by Panda
                            otbva is dead

Comment

[MENTION=2984]Agent Orange[/MENTION] only bust guns playin duck hunt, no STD but u gonna get lumped cunt
                              I get lump sums up front, moving more birds down south than migration
                              This fruit jelly when he see the dimes I'm datin, bitches say he suffer from dehydration
                              You'll die hatin, you gon think I sell weed to kids cuz I'll have the 9's blazin

Comment

check as i aim this heat, cock back the hammer to my favourite beat
                                make you see more shells, when I unload the Maggie, without a baby seat
                                choke on these Simpsons bars, while i cock back the tool then go act a fool
                                after I'm done with him, I'll leave this 'thug' on his stomach, no Pac tattoo

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X