X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

if we battled i'd pull your cards then give you 21, rarely do others win
    so just forget what your argue is, flutie stayin' saltier than the nut i left on his mothers chin
    the internet is his original sin, trying so hard to sound gangster like his made up identical twin
    can just picture this little fuck boi at his pc, swayin back and forth just waitin to go in

Comment

Barsonbars gonna see bucks from the toy like he broke his sisters piggy bank
      I told your bitch you can miss me skank, cuz her kitty stank
      You a custy weed smoker callin middy's dank, at the gas station ash trays lookin for roaches every night
      The girl I used to catch head from is your wife, I sell you dirt weed and coke, you can call me Reggie White

Comment

Originally posted by ThugFlutie View Post
        Barsonbars gonna see bucks from the toy like he broke his sisters piggy bank
        I told your bitch you can miss me skank, cuz her kitty stank
        You a custy weed smoker callin middy's dank, at the gas station ash trays lookin for roaches every night
        The girl I used to catch head from is your wife, I sell you dirt weed and coke, you can call me Reggie White
        why you spread your multis out like a tantric cumshot?
        i'll hold your fuckin skull in my hand like the Hamlet son thoughts
        your gran's a dumb twat, that tramp'll suck cock for can of plumbs chopped
        faggot just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Don Status View Post
          faggot just stop.
          Donny just butt hurt cuz every thing I said is unique plus he been spreadin his cheeks
          You'd think I left him in a desert for weeks, cuz they gon find him dead from the heat
          He plays call of duty for hours then says he busts them guns off crazy
          But he's like a fat retarded infant, that's dumb soft baby

Comment

faggot just stop.
            Donny just butt hurt cuz every thing I said is unique plus he been spreadin his cheeks
            You'd think I left him in a desert for weeks, cuz they gon find him dead from the heat
            He plays call of duty for hours then says he busts them guns off crazy
            But he's like a fat retarded infant, that's dumb soft baby
            that dumb soft baby like that calamine was spread?
            leave this faggot like String from the wire the way he's hangin by a thread
            now D-status is speed rappin belee that shit , each pattern and scheme classic so read rapid, flutie's passion is relaxin with 3 faggots and eats asses, so its gay if you say to lean back when the heat clappin

Comment

now D-status is speed rappin belee that shit , each pattern and scheme classic so read rapid, flutie's passion is relaxin with 3 faggots and eats asses, so its gay if you say to lean back when the heat clappin
              They say imitation is a form of flattery, don even changed his flow dramatically
              Tryin to kick multis as bad as me but his whole style reaks of faggotry
              He throws together weak bars the fastest, never impressing the masses
              The only reason he's sick is cuz he's Don 'HIV Positive' Status

Comment

They say imitation is a form of flattery, don even changed his flow dramatically
                Tryin to kick multis as bad as me but his whole style reaks of faggotry
                He throws together weak bars the fastest, never impressing the masses
                The only reason he's sick is cuz he's Don 'HIV Positive' Status
                ur bottom 3 in the thread, i didn't read a single scheme, cuz when i look at ur script and read
                "sick" and "heat" puns im like autistic nigga PLEASE.
                i'll curse at ur dead cunt mother when i roll up on her grave, & skull fuck her remains
                then watch as i dolph lundgren her face cuz its all punches for days

supposed to only be 4 bars, well unlike urs I've actually got somethin to say.
                your lack of creative word play is lookin all chopped up on the page
                i can see ur future and ur pops gonna get aids, ur dogs running away
                & ur chick will die in labor like OSHA job summons complaints

Comment

ur bottom 3 in the thread, i didn't read a single scheme, cuz when i look at ur script and read
                  "sick" and "heat" puns im like autistic nigga PLEASE.
                  i'll curse at ur dead cunt mother when i roll up on her grave, & skull fuck her remains
                  then watch as i dolph lundgren her face cuz its all punches for days

supposed to only be 4 bars, well unlike urs I've actually got somethin to say.
                  your lack of creative word play is lookin all chopped up on the page
                  i can see ur future and ur pops gonna get aids, ur dogs running away
                  & ur chick will die in labor like OSHA job summons complaints
                  Don acts like he killin after watching movies like Deathwish and Golden Eye
                  But I'm not makin food after smokin a doobie when u see me with the toaster, high
                  Your mom works the glory hole with pride, she don't mind herpes or moles when they poke inside
                  I'm like a dentist cuz the tools gon make you open wide, or a doctor cuz I'll tell you when it smokes you die

Comment

the story behind the golden eye is he got it plated like a Kalashnikov
                    didn't tell you he pulled it out of the same bull that all of that bull shit came of off
                    nonetheless; just catch me hosting to the blessed n toasting with the rest
                    give you advice like, homie go outside, light a J or two and post a little less

Comment

But I'm wit ya bitch, she let's me slip in dick cuz she likes my kicks n whips
                      And you mad that I live this shit, you one of them fuckbois quick to snitch
                      Probably why I got raided and they stripped the whip, heard I was flippin bricks
                      Hypocrite, we know you been scrolling through twitter pics lookin for glitter dicks

Comment

...and you know what else rhymes with Thug Flutie? A dumb moolie
                        who stole his moniker off an unsung qb that started over a young Drew Brees

Comment

Fuck drew breeze I'll make him get on two knees and suck my balls like testaverdi

Comment

testaverde? you don't need a master's degree, you suck, me? i'm blessed at thirty
                            i kept this session dirty, picturing this nicca spelling out his words like test-a-verde
                            i don't see a co-relational with the word alpha in your name and your beta bars
                            got him breathing hard, like playing perfect pairs in black jack hoping for them even cards

Comment

Originally posted by barsonbars View Post
                              testaverde? you don't need a master's degree, you suck, me? i'm blessed at thirty
                              i kept this session dirty, picturing this nicca spelling out his words like test-a-verde
                              i don't see a co-relational with the word alpha in your name and your beta bars
                              got him breathing hard, like playing perfect pairs in black jack hoping for them even cards
                              I clap with the A K like im celebrating black jack, ya wife look like jack black wit a bad back
                              U get laughed at, sayin u packed gats in nap sacks, no dot mob when u get ya ass slapped
                              Im like a bum in the park during winter, I keep fire n the barrell and won't let the cans cool
                              Dime groupie bitches fight over my man tool, every day, money that's Fan Duel

Comment

saying i pack gats in nap-sacks? nah just these verbs hit these thugs
                                discunt trying to put words in my mouth like labeled prescription drugs
                                i'm punkin' this dude, kicks to the face like getting jumped in a crew
                                just chill and have a blunt, and seeing as you're a little spastic, i'll even light the cunt for you too

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X