• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

Lol'd.

Comment

*brute force WiFi hackenings.
      I'm opening the fridge door like I gotsum snackenin'gs

Comment

Your lossy be at tha ' GYM. Yet your grandma's years appear as interpreted milfism. Acronym autistic dyslexia when I order CD's you know I owe these drug deal's like crumbs on ocd's kitchen counters.
        Your rap is flauntered like a entree missing salt n peppa
        Autocorrect ain't fine enough to categorize my jargon.
        Yet idevenknow the grasp googles got on me, when I wrap skulls - call it body baggism/ salamut likum

Comment

Travel worlds wisdom = = practice + knowledge
          I'd rather activism than victimizim , when I aim for da heart.
          Stretch your family dear like the farm lot you white tail busshel, I rap top notch come off like Weidman or Dan cormier, that's an owful when I Andrei, dry my linens and Fedor the winnings, emelienko. Art lofty spits, arlofski Andre ufc mma twit

Comment

Bluetooth like I was a. Great white shard from your coke.
            When I jaws tight mouth close, you know ain't it numb 4rom tha blow
            My rap bars infiltrate your respirate like on da rock of new find land.
            My cruise ship up stands the iceberg call me the new titan

Comment

Sup my niggas?

Comment

Lgod my rap is flawed like nin I label nothing like eraser. I dream DMT illusions in imaginatory. I confound this act like surreptitiously alimony, that's crap text when I Google type search to perfection. You know my 8 bars be reopen, like your whole crew acting like they white and be stressein. You racist specimen. Fuck biology I got stereotypes. Goodbye over n out

Comment

Everyone who posted itt is a fagget

Comment

body smoking from 3 holes i call that a bong hit'
                    TALiBAN,BAM! AK long clip, glock drum barrel boss shit, long nose like Caustic
                    and 3 rounds go through you body ice cold like bob sleigh'
                    you have lost it, lay ur block with mines masked as dog shit
                    another 3 in this verse, that mean you must forfeit'

I'm infinitly great, quill skill Finnegan Wake
                    the industry's fake, like this dude want to escape
                    OTBVA bootlegs for tha cultcha
                    if you dont like it, FUCK YAH' (DONATE NOW)

Comment

Originally posted by Hollow Earth View Post
                      body smoking from 3 holes i call that a bong hit'
                      TALiBAN,BAM! AK long clip, glock drum barrel boss shit, long nose like Caustic
                      and 3 rounds go through you body ice cold like bob sleigh'
                      you have lost it, lay ur block with mines masked as dog shit
                      another 3 in this verse, that mean you must forfeit'

I'm infinitly great, quill skill Finnegan Wake
                      the industry's fake, like this dude want to escape
                      OTBVA bootlegs for tha cultcha
                      if you dont like it, FUCK YAH' (DONATE NOW)
                      By Far and bar none,
                      Im By Far the Barred one,
                      Behind Bars my Bars won,
                      Prizes that are Barred Beyond Funds,

That's WORDPLAY,
                      On the fourth day my words slay,
                      You Get It ?
                      I serve you shots before the WEEKEND, That's Thursday

Comment

you should 4 fit
                        im more fit
                        thoughts is morbid
                        you're a fiend so this aint morphine
                        crab-walk down the sidewalk, broke your mothers back
                        stepped on crack

Comment

my rocks cost me more than 50, they're $100 dollars.
                          No cross connection when my thoughts lost conversations,
                          I'm trainer for the Megs I Terra Byte like Mother Nature's V-Giny
                          Like Stallone I Rocky cliffhanger with these USB Drives Like i've got XXY on my 23r'd Chromosome , that's asexual cloning.
                          A sex you all would clothe in.
                          Cause i'm dyslexic like my conclusions are closing,
                          just sentancing structures like thematic unparadigmed paradoxical-cliches,
                          that's just a horicrux and I haven't even read Harry, but i've shaved my Pubic like I'm forming Pottery from clay.

SK.

Comment

so post reply instead of edit ether or delete,
                            I drink Sailor jerry's like i'm I pirate of the Carribean, That's not a Cafe Bean
                            MCoverpass as I Mastercard cover this cheff like convect on ovens
                            i'm Just Mr.Bean, Jeffrey Dahlmer, my Raps are like caustic burns of wires like overcharged lightning splurges in electricicty like chargings in the Mist,.
                            Stephen King.

(just re-read that several times over n over, realize why i didn't touch it, cause it's perfect in revision you undiscover it's immaculate illigitimate artwork that's prominent in subliminal discriminant, cause you an immigrant bitch, now submitt, like my english get spell checked, your eyes get left instead of red black underlined.
                            That's sumrise, cause your fucking two eggs gets cracked in an omlette, that's a Sunny Side. (U/D)?.

Comment

I draw chalk like blocks have been cross sectioned by calculus fourth dimensional cops,
                              my crime scene is jsut the thought that tesseracts with the dyslexic medicatation that you drop upon the underance of your underage toungue,
                              just like my overspeaking of fully grown men has lost this sole like I fish for Salmon,
                              And when Martin Luther just Kings my heretics; i know the last known word was known to switch,
                              just like morgan when I captain this Samuel L jackson, the room gets beatten because I get the feeling that it's blackening.

My Maddening is like USA Football that's Pigleather stratchening,
                              and my sudden coherd of words is like this fantasy of stitching,
                              just man you can not be a bitch and grow up a man with others like man Me?, can you handle this sword cause unsheathed you blading unpotentials, And Jay-z Smirks all I need to give you to know that my 'off the top' has got your nose piqued.

-Sku77d3333eee4444aaath

Comment

[CENTER]
                                I wiki up words like 'Optic Chiasm'
                                When I discover the origins of literacy, I'm Crossed like X's upon maps of Treasure they're inscribed like Egyptian Hyroglyphics,
                                I'm perfect, and my body is condensating at the threat, conversating with the contempt that edges my envelope to the pushing meas, I you're unlawful servant until these crimes prove untrustworthy to my lawful standards, yo.
                                You know I blow above 3.5 when I ate Balls, I'm like Law enforcement and saying please and thank you, like I'm going to jail today.
                                I Ain't got bail and I ain't ready to Gay.
                                So my faggot ass is just a church like on Queen street, not to be misrepresented, but I still pidgeon out this Toronto Blue Jay like Tweet.
                                and girl you know i got this whore like whorld and little NY, got my seeds, I cyanide like I belive this female can lead me to this world where deceive and conceive is just a milestone achieve, and I sement my cement upon semen sedatives like I"m injecting CUM, that's Cumin, when her Belly button I finger, I tumbler my Tinder like Tumeric.
                                That's able to vary her belly Like It's got rough outter features and still I swoon like a golden Eagle cause I british and her Colombia i wanna field play like I'm a gasoline Engine, I Diseal. Her jeans aren't enough Weasel, I badger her jean-cut shorts like trim Vag Hair, Cause my General is not like Pacquieaou, When The Mayweather I rain June Showers On her Pubic Hairs like I've got this Club goin up on a Tuesday,
                                Fuck the rest of the week, no more the Wednesday,
                                Your two pairs got me 21 when I blackjack i'm stealing your rook that's CheckMate,
                                Fuck your Rook, I got the crook snatching purse bookin like the horse races.
                                don't fuck with faces, cause I got six or 8 when I roll dye, i play Aces,
                                ain't not auditory literacy when I illustrate my 4rth dimensional DMT Hallucinations.
                                This is Sku77d34th, and I'm a working man, I'm a weekend Warrior, as therefor predispositioned.
                                Cause i'm flawed with this cause that ain't flawlessness with this crisp slips, cause my nips perk up like i'm girl with tips and picked tits got your girl in a cup - shee's choosey.
                                Got my girl working on the yard, getting paid like 3 Large, but still aint' got no time
                                to party on the weekend, making drugs on the highway, breaking bad on the side of the interstate,
                                -Give me one more moment; stance. You know I got a stank; my people are fumigating moreso than a house.
                                Got the club going up on a Tuesday; (got your girl in the cup - she choose 'say')
                                Got my own style, you can't club up on my known prey, cause jesus was crossed like Optic when I cross Nose barriers like Chiasm, just Biology fucking your knowledge like prove it to me, I come from Albe rta but I school Ontario like Barrie, your lakes ain't savage,w hen i delve further into upon this madness you know my logic ain't flawed, it's just tragic, it's just a car crash cause i wreck.
                                more rest than sex, all a nigga easy and I pray the beggining of the Week start with a Missionary P rather than the Doggy Style As I compile the Beat.
                                Cause Ass whip i'm percise like Miracle when I foam this contort you know the circus be like what the fuck we paying this contortionist for when this G can do a handstand pushup then bellyup a freestyle. cause his me-ain't going for a while, as long as your compile ain't succeding with this impeding exponential technological skyrockettance,
                                that's right i'm off the top and floss my teeth like brush them with Tom's no Fluoride.-
                                aint it rhymes perfect like stop this MadMax off the road fury to destruction,
                                i'm just combust like oxygen and Rust ain't my O2, but I'm Carbon when I burn cars upon destination.
                                Fuck your rhyme game son, i've got the best in the west and the eastern. Call me new york, call me Washington, I'm the OC of the OG, bring you the Kush that smokes like the purple K. call me Justin Timberlake, I fuck your Japanese Bed and Breakfast, eddible autofelacio from Mila Kunitz,
                                That's my scoring in the 70's show,
                                I plow through hoes like I'm in da Community,
                                When I drink w8r it's not Britta, Cause All i'm Son is BRIE, (like the cheese) / Allison

Fuck annie, cause anne mclellan ain't no liberal for me to justice as in god True Doe,
                                cause his father was more than a pyre, it was a Pierre,
                                and Ships would flash their lanterns like a Castlerock, Shiplantern,
                                I fuck the words like Sudoko or game of thrones
                                cause I'm a Tyrian when I lannister the mathematics like i'm gaming on Stanza Stark like Lord Balish- Curry toss in that unshaven pubes like Bayleaf Cause I cum in that pussy., corriander, I wanna card upon that snitch,
                                cause when I pod I diversify like I'm bitter rooting visceral reiterattions of chemistry periodic tables, cause NACL, aint Got no Sodomy to innmates when Chlorine Swimming Pools, they Olympic Gain.
                                That's colloisions in trophy's, a colloquial gain, metaphorismic transformative like Robo Cot or Memory collapsed OCD triggers to pain remultiplicity, that's descriptive of the gain I feel when I loose my strength to PTSD, I repress the confess like I'm christian or Bhuddist but not eatting the Pig because of it's anatomic digestive processsive discordinarincy.
                                I rap this chord like flowing boards and T-cums like T-mobile got coverage all across the United States and it's 51 brethern, breathe my respire I exhale cause Virgin ain't got planes enough to take off the breakthrough threshold of the cockpilot deadbolted steel lockedowns.

That's a cross like Jesus fuck me, in the exorcist I spin my head 270 and spit pea soup,
                                anything less like Napalming the VietKong in the Gukk just be like loosing your troop in the Jungles, you know the head snap vines, cause I korean when I 50 parallel your sloop.

that's The parallel, when i neck spine you know I muscle tense upon my spinal fluid, drain usage like LSD proving usage I don't UK your measures that them be disputing apon them celebretivity Unions, Gay Marriage, I lesbian Dyke the Etchor,
                                call Me 'the blessing' cause I sick 6 drake ways like 'six viral infections or diseases upon the humans immunosuppressive cyclitory cellular deployment of exploded exponential exponential components at accumulatory crescendo piano symbol cleft left bar theorey,
                                I right Justin Trudeau promises like re-written Bill C-51 disclosure and unapproval therefor unspported future bills attempting to be passed, like gas I rapture Terrorists like the Terminator is coming through Gasps of gases like Skynet Internets the interpol and CISEAS passing barriers like reverse osmosis, and nothing knew in science wasn't new to you because you would'n't let it pass your Barrie ON. like you're spouses don't bare titties or trees don't fruit berries from their blossom. I rap this glossent, so sent KOTD you drive into the heart of the T.O . cause in my dehydrater I sauna thin slices that Granny Apple,
                                I slim the shades that green the trees and leaves come to me red like Macintosh.
                                So I'm Sapple, and Drake's Blessing was the least I could'a Beseached Upon Big Sean,
                                Blessings from Buddha when I Fillet my sole like a fish I flop forward and flaunt my back muscles like I use my splene or appendix for consumption digestion,

I'm Fucking Chappie, and youi're just a UK lost upon my Euro-movement,
                                I Unite the states of Vision and America is just landlocked in the statistics that I northern Am Canadian like North America.
                                I United States America when I'm implying the coordinates are area-51 and it's exact longitudinal and horizontal digits.

Submitt, cause I got your burial planned out like Breaking Bad and Tuco with Walter White, I'm a mystery when I incarnate Chino,
                                I burn reefer like my dealer gotta switch up his cell phone dealer chips otherwise get clipped by the 5.0 like Plice made a deal with an O.C or blow like V.R
                                I V like salty walter,
                                cause My dance like sequals when I'm high five dives ain't enough to breathe through the blow tubular.
                                I slap rap games like close to cousins when I fap imagination I'm dreaming of sexing inatimate objects like Disrespect Women cause i'm 29, 1985 turning on 30.
                                when the demeanors of Men become more sexual to my persona maybe I gotta make goals of skoaling the choda tobacco,
                                or just baby my rhymes will unfold like the untolds vibes that electronic music festivals are meant to be field.
                                And A I N ' T no hectares, cause Lombardes would JRE through the Expierience, when acronymes can describe my actual Zen I'm a hex or tard like curse or retard,
                                cause my purse is filled with the leather that my ass cheeks skin the fart,
                                i ain't coming compare to be peanut buttering the chart; honey I spread the glycose or Starch Chains,

you're an eggplant and my digestion is Vegetarianism, SO kale up your game, Cause I sodium Chloride, and plus in my eyes at the local indoor swimming 50m pool i wear goggles assembled in Japan.

Just like Toyota's when I'm metal I toyota drive the can,
                                Fuel you know I'm hiroshima drop bombs Nagasaki,
                                I crush cans of Heineken and Grolsh, when i'm in Amsterdam the netherlands,
                                then i'll visit Utrecht and their goose on the floating barge red light distract.

~ S D ~

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X