This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

Ayo, nobody wants to go at symbol so I'm taking that as a sign..
    I'm the only one in here who is real (israel) with the texts (tecs), palestine..
    Everybody follows me and gets at me for my words.. @ replies..
    So surely (socially) I've already won, the battle is over, there is no symbol to stand and fight..

Comment

Stand and fight, that was aight, back-to-back for 4 bars, kinda tight, <thumbs up>
      But compare my type and that was light, tick-for-tack your poor bars a waste to write,

I blaze the pipe, my aim alright, brap-ta-brap, the four four large, nigga take ya life,
      So say goodnight, put away that mic, back-to-back bores to snores if ya punches lack the bite, nigga.

Fuck outta here with that shit.

(Sumthin light)

Comment

That the best you got? Some cutout name flips
        Some crammed grocery bag lines that barely make sense
        This is a battle, your entendres don't say shit
        You touching at the wrong grocery bags, like a virgin rapist

Comment

Originally posted by Rahu View Post
          That the best you got? Some cutout name flips
          Some crammed grocery bag lines that barely make sense
          This is a battle, your entendres don't say shit
          You touching at the wrong grocery bags, like a virgin rapist
          Imagine plastic garbage and i give you martyrdom
          Derranged distinguished slashes mutilated body gashes anatomy organs falling out
          Big words spoke like cake chips cokes
          This is a forrest and i'm notorious

left crisps crackles and crusts
          write blood slits crypts crucifix

angel of death worship catholic exorcism abortion
          genocide sovereignty ostracizism

Comment

dope
            Originally posted by SockFucker
            listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

Frank moody,got man boobies, chopper zhivago, fagot loose asshole,
              where would I begin with skin?what can you really say to a guy like him,
              When He hires midgets to take shits on his chin,all these fetishes that u in,
              Even to a psycho like me ur disgusting, and that's saying something,
              But the worst kinda guy.. Homofry.. He let's sku77death cum in his eyes,
              While wearing a panda disguise,bunch of furry fucks,I dare fresco to try his luck,
              I already have bobby and bowser tied up, in the trunk of my truck, if I gotta chop em
              To make room for more u think I give a fuck

Comment

negged
                Originally posted by SockFucker
                listen baby, aint nothin posh or ginger when i pull this dirty hairy, shit'll get very scary, ill put forty shots in your sporty top, SPICE GURLLZZZZ!!!!

Comment

lets be honest seeing these motherfuckers try to spit hotness ya better off trying to go catch the lochness .. monster im a jaw dropper og mobster to raw for tv show stopper
                  chinese food: $16.75
                  delivery charge: $3
                  tip for driver: $5.25
                  realizing your missing a container: Riceless

Comment

Hell never froze over, i been there & back, so hot it boils...
                    Modded guns, no longer smoke I vape when the glock recoils
                    yo girl treats my dick proper, king arthur, how my cock so royal
                    Virtuwop got nines? well I pop eyes, no Olive Oil.

Comment

When I send techs to the Ex, I ain't tryna get her back
                      Never that, I point at Ex like a treasure map
                      My chopper take you away like a medevac
                      The Chi one will die young - Ke$ha track

Comment

Fuck clean multis, I'm'a flip X like I'm pushing bags of shit,
                        I will kill X like a salty husband who got took for half his shit,
                        I will not stop till'a get all'a X men like a geek with cash n shit,
                        Mass movement to another place <points heaven> if Exe-diss me on some Islamic shit,

EDIT: Beat me to the punch, 4bars :)

Now... it barely makes sense... like an acid trip
                        Happy, bitch? You ruined everything with that faggot shit.
                        I'll blast the fifth, Bars won't support you then, this ain't scaffold, dick,
                        4 will be dropped by 5, that's minus 1 more nigga gone from this battle biz.

Comment

You'll see flat lines, that's how I minus symbol

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                            Fuck clean multis, I'm'a flip X like I'm pushing bags of shit,
                            I will kill X like a salty husband who got took for half his shit,
                            I will not stop till'a get all'a X men like a geek with cash n shit,
                            Mass movement to another place <points heaven> if Exe-diss me on some Islamic shit,

EDIT: Beat me to the punch, 4bars :)

Now... it barely makes sense... like an acid trip
                            Happy, bitch? You ruined everything with that faggot shit.
                            I'll blast the fifth, Bars won't support you then, this ain't scaffold, dick,
                            4 will be dropped by 5, that's minus 1 more nigga gone from this battle biz.
                            bro you should battle on rmbva, unless you're already there under an alias i am not aware of lol

Comment

Nah, I went over once when one of the Hallway threads linked us all to one of their threads, but one battle rap forum is enough for me, thanks, haha.

Anyway, why? Is the competition better over there?

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                                Nah, I went over once when one of the Hallway threads linked us all to one of their threads, but one battle rap forum is enough for me, thanks, haha.

Anyway, why? Is the competition better over there?
                                There's always better competition anywhere, but if you're lookin to splurge your bars out - opponents are very accessible...Battle activity on there is pretty impressive tbh, they also have events...main stage battles, proving grounds, etc. Give it look - i think you'd do good over there

plus there's organization lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X