the only thing u Execute is ur SHITTY VERSES
    u dont like pussy but to rhyme this ur a MUFF DIVER
    u got bodied by ex/x like fuckin wit a RUFF RIDER

dead [MENTION=15978]zed[/MENTION]
    Sabotage Ent
    "you would probably rhyme rhyming with rhyming"

Comment

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

surtified is sure to lie I already killed you ock.... put u in a box...shirt and tie i killed your whole click yall just hatin it... ex the one giving it.. ur the one taking it and sen's the one taping it

Comment

Originally posted by zed View Post
        surtified is sure to lie I already killed you ock.... put u in a box...shirt and tie i killed your whole click yall just hatin it... ex the one giving it.. ur the one taking it and sen's the one taping it
        I got more PEDs (mopeds) than a footballer quick running on pro keds
        il leave you at the end of the Alphabet like your names says zed
        Make you caramelized, fertilized, tenderized your brains get deeper dished than blueberry pies and thats why your dead zed.
        "Jack Torrance's Reflection."

Comment

Congrats on a dope written...but do you got that chrome spittin'?
          Hardly (Hartley). zed...I've gotta 'Nina that'll blow ya balls off like pulp fiction

Comment

i keep killing this cat ...y? ......ex keep coming back...i forgot cats got nine lives... i guess ill just keep doggin him his bark loud but no bite young grasshopper you ll beat me when pigs fly.just like hannabil imma cannibal...just killed ex using animals

Comment

k zombie.. fuck they get you from the movie warm bodies? i play black opps all the time Ill k zombies you know ak spray spray you got 10in rims talking bout they twentys.. you day day .zombie is so fucking lame I would tell you suck my dick but we all kno zombies aint got no brains {no homo}

Comment

Yes homo... You a fag bro
                Erybody in this thread killed you bad bro
                You just running in circles like you passed go
                And we just toyin with you like u hasbro

Comment

Put the clips to his chest, BLOAW! I'll introduce this kid to his death!
                  A chick wud text him? She'd only get Z's if the bitch slept for rest...

Comment

s3n im tired of throwing u in the flame imma just put the trey to ur middle just like how you spell ur name and quit hatin its startn to look real sad i killed you again edward let me get one of your bodybags.

Comment

Ummm....

WTF!? Damn, youre shit. For posting that wack ass spit, you NEED to be banned real quick!

edward let me get one of your
                      bodybags.
                      I got SAVAGE QUIPS, you? A lame AMATUER! Plus you wouldnt "BODY-BAGS"... on camping shit!

[/hollowdadonvoice]

Comment

Any word Ed say, the lead spray and tag him first. The metal like white out, the way It land on words (ed-wards).

When I'm done with this coward, he'll have to go to bed. My arms keep coming back like I'm part of the weapon X.

Comment

EDD you sure you want WAR?... if u paid attention lame I just edit and rearrange ur name the same way these clips gone do ur frame. body bags? you aint got no bodies fag just a toe tag before you get zip up in a body bag. these niggaz think they spitting and spazzin im sittin back laughn.. while working on my bars CONSTRUCTION on TAVERNS. barz nigga

Comment

• I throw bullets, BRETT FARVE! [/UGGGHHH!]
                            EDD you sure you want WAR?... if u paid attention lame I just edit and rearrange ur name the same way these clips gone do ur frame. body bags? you aint got no bodies fag just a toe tag before you get zip up in a body bag. these niggaz think they spitting and spazzin im sittin back laughn.. while working on my bars CONSTRUCTION on TAVERNS. barz nigga
                            *Spoiler* Quit posting your best bars.

#SarcasmShit

Comment

didnt kno they had wifi at the cemetery

Comment

• Originally posted by zed View Post
                                didnt kno they had wifi at the cemetery
                                Your setups are failures! My breth'n, youre frailing! So how youre getting respected on a veteran level?

Tbh,

You'll get put in a cemetary because MY WIFI has MORE BARS THAN YOU and also gots a BETTER RECEPTION!

*opens your casket and dumps dirt on you*

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X