X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

Or does it have to be in Bahz?
    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

melodies get played out but lyrics live forever
      nothing the guy above me is saying is clever
      dude aint dropped nothing crazy lately
      i'll manhandle this kid, he too shaky baby
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hippoCritical View Post
        you got a pic of blow but dont front like u the plug, dude please
        you wouldnt catch a case if you were judge judy
        ur bitch so ugly if i fucked it, i'd have to charge her (Charger) - Doug Flutie
        id have to fuck her doggystyle since she look like a pug to me

Dog, keep up, my 16's leave The Mast stiff when I rock wilder, it's cool
        Ya shit boring, that poo dull, biting surf so ya shit's Tsu
        Euthanasia, you dying like a bitch, pliers to ya dick only time you grip tools
        Hol'up, you're not gay? BIG if true but we've all seen your lips drool staring at Pitbull

Culo

Comment

^that was dope

16s leave the Mast stiff LMAOo

that took you atleast a solid 15 minutes to write be real

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CADILACK RAW View Post

Hol'up, you're not gay? BIG if true but we've all seen your lips drool staring at Pitbull

Culo
              im ballin till im old like Stackhouse, faggot
              comin round the spot to cop the only time you been in the traphouse, addict (attic)
              the only one culo is you bro, forcing schemes aint advanced
              i'll scrap you like your AVI: check your vision cuz when i ball (eyeball) you couldnt see me with the hands

Comment

Originally posted by CADILACK RAW View Post

Culo
                im ballin till im old like Stackhouse, faggot
                comin round the spot to cop the only time you been in the traphouse, addict (attic)
                the only one culo is you bro, forcing schemes aint advanced
                i'll scrap you like your AVI: check your vision cuz when i ball (eyeball) you couldnt see me with the hands
                I see you try angles on hand like the pic under me, Raw Blow
                Suicide Squad flow, and the 2 arms shooting out more fire than Diablo
                Fuck a forced scheme, I scheme with fours, who you speaking to, goof?
                We all know you hypocritical, the only one on the screen getting smoked facing defeat is this mook

Comment

Cadilack Raw? Raps like he slack jawed,
                  Run his mouth like Usain, but still nobody applauds.
                  He spits such rank shit, it's as-if his ass talks,
                  Back off, you about as hip-hop as Matlock.

Comment

Nobody respect this dude differential, this bitch is mental
                    You get out lined when I draw but it ain't a stencil
                    In school u used to lick on pencils
                    I leave u red pussy cuz u lame and menstrual

Comment

Thug Flutie
                      *Translation---> Urbanized Cock Whisperer,Sus Thug seeker,tongue pleaser-tuggin' meat eater
                      his mouth is only good for stimulating penis nerves and sucking the juices out of gummy worms
                      in the passenger of the whip is where he be comfortably Tall T'ing it
                      *Translation
                      the situation always ends the same when he giving brains-outcome(out cum)
                      he takes a blast to the face
                      Thats a shotgun

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I bang the hammer at justice like the jury's done deliberating
                        And I'll put this sweet lil bitch on ice like he's Olympic figure skating
                        Translation, he scared of his fam hatin that he plans datin his man Nathan
                        I'm moving them grams cakin, even in the prison cuz I snuck grams cake in

Last edited by ThugFlutie; January 9, 2017, 10:47 AM. Reason: Taunt

Comment

This man's faker than spam bacon, in jail he couldn't make a deal but still his hand shaking
                          cause he had his gram shame him, when the staff took her baking quick fast then ass raped him
                          fucking left his ass glazing like he left the panasians in a hurry like he ain't have time to shave his damn face, and
                          that was the second day he was in, now it's the seven year celebration and the inmates still laugh at that shit whenever this fag graze em

Comment

You claim to be a lyricist, but can't count bars/
                            Downtown horrors, you stamped out for the iphone you camped out for//
                            Can't count to four, can't afford a can of SPAM, you that poor/
                            Open up your dictionary, encyclopedia, and thesaurus, do that more//
                            I'm a saboteur, of up and coming acts for sure/
                            I'm a big ass rat, ripping up cats galore//
                            In your next cypher you should think of passing more/
                            Cause youre dealing with something you obviously have no real passion for//

Comment

This guy says I can't count to 4 like a modern jazz musician
                              yet he thinks he could spit 8 lines in 4 bars without fucking up his rythm
                              that shit was a bad decision made you whack to listen to
                              so go ahead with the double time accapella, cause you're mad ephemeral

Comment

This guy tried to rhyme listen to with ephemeral??/
                                Must be fried off pain killers, which includes demerol//
                                YOU'RE the modern jazz musician fucking with a mathematician/
                                Sounding like all education in your past is missin, couldn't make it passed admissions//
                                Talking about "wack to listen", you know you read my shit out loud, so sit back and listen/
                                To your own voice, THAT'S A BAD DECISION, because you read yours after like "damn what's missin?//
                                My flows to yours? Vandalism. You're a sconce with the candle missin/
                                To you, flows are chores. Glisten, your bitches pussy when she catches my lil man's attention//

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X