Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surt!fieD vs Trey Deuce 2

Originally posted by Surt!fieD View Post
    I been erased em and I bodied u if im a junky whats that make u. A junkys punchin bag. Like I said loser take 3rd L AND PICK A NEW HOBBIE Milne420 u a janitor. Ima call u joe dirt

I make more money in a year than you have made ever.. You don't know how good a janitor job is? And how do u not have the messages but fully know what I said?

And imma call you DMX just a drugged up junkie who use to rap..
    Now doesn't make no god damn sense cause he can barely spell "lmoa"
    ~#FUCK12~

Comment

I'm not a big fan of liars either, mate. What has genuinely annoyed me (aside from the fact that RFP used this cowardly shit in our battle) is the way he carries himself as this grown-ass man who doesn't take this texting with even an ounce of seriousness. Then he rips on anyone who has fun doing these battles.

And in the next breath, he's defending his own verses with passion, and asking outsiders to come in and vote for him.

None of this makes any sense. It's easy to ignore trolling, but when you really believe that a person is one way, and they prove themselves to be another, it's a different ball game. I've caught feelings about this shit, haha, I really thought that guy was cool.

EDIT: I wouldn't be surprised if RFP was one of the guests on this thread, spying on us, haha. <waves>

Comment

Lmaooo [MENTION=19181]symbol[/MENTION] people feel the need to lie on here because they believe it holds no weight in real life.. It somewhat does lolol.. And yea RFP'S loves to troll but if this is true.. Jesus Christ he better just leave and continue focusing on his job! Cause you can preach how this shit don't matter like RFP does but than promote on another website to vote for your battle.. Fuck that's bad lol
        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Thing is, he's not even promoting, as I understand it. He's literally going into chat or pm and asking people to vote for him.

But yeah, trolling is a little different to this whole situation. This is top-tier fantasy world shit, haha

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
            I'm not a big fan of liars either, mate. What has genuinely annoyed me (aside from the fact that RFP used this cowardly shit in our battle) is the way he carries himself as this grown-ass man who doesn't take this texting with even an ounce of seriousness. Then he rips on anyone who has fun doing these battles.

And in the next breath, he's defending his own verses with passion, and asking outsiders to come in and vote for him.

None of this makes any sense. It's easy to ignore trolling, but when you really believe that a person is one way, and they prove themselves to be another, it's a different ball game. I've caught feelings about this shit, haha, I really thought that guy was cool.

EDIT: I wouldn't be surprised if RFP was one of the guests on this thread, spying on us, haha. <waves>
            u really caught feelings over this?
            awww lil symbol wanna tissue? I BEEN TOLD U I
            TROLLED THIS SECTION, tbh i really don't care about this shit, i know
            ya'll do, so me being able to troll the votes in my favor just to
            get under your peoples skin is icing on the cake, and trey i never went on
            other sites, i made a chat here and asked certain people to go vote, knowing
            they'd choose me without even reading. Ya'll wanna feel some type of way
            over the internet that's absolutely fine. Trey you're wrong thinking that
            this shit "holds weight" in real life. My job, life and everything I do off
            this site will Never affect me. Damn see how i bring the controversy to this
            section. It's easy

Comment

Originally posted by RFP View Post

u really caught feelings over this?
              awww lil symbol wanna tissue? I BEEN TOLD U I
              TROLLED THIS SECTION, tbh i really don't care about this shit, i know
              ya'll do, so me being able to troll the votes in my favor just to
              get under your peoples skin is icing on the cake, and trey i never went on
              other sites, i made a chat here and asked certain people to go vote, knowing
              they'd choose me without even reading. Ya'll wanna feel some type of way
              over the internet that's absolutely fine. Trey you're wrong thinking that
              this shit "holds weight" in real life. My job, life and everything I do off
              this site will Never affect me. Damn see how i bring the controversy to this
              section. It's easy
              To some people it holds weight in real life..

It actually hurts them.. They catch feelings..

They must win.. Have to win.. That's what I was saying,

I use this for fun.. Boredom, some people really wanna win..
              ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Yeah, dude, I did I honestly thought you were cool. I'm not super forum savvy so I'm clearly a bad judge of character online.

<takes the tissue> Cheers.

But yeah, I get it now. Your trolling was secretly hitting new heights. Dis-ingenuous motherfucker. Thanks for the lesson.

EDIT: Trey, I prefer to take this with a degree of seriousness, it adds to the fun of trying to replicate the guys who do this so well.

I'm catching feelings for the principle. Which is obviously dumb, coz we're on the internet, but I can't change my views on being a human being, just because we're on the internet. It's just not me. So yeah, I could do with another tissue, if anyone has one :)

Comment

Yeah, dude, I did I honestly thought you were cool. I'm not super forum savvy so I'm clearly a bad judge of character online.

<takes the tissue> Cheers.

But yeah, I get it now. Your trolling was secretly hitting new heights. Dis-ingenuous motherfucker. Thanks for the lesson.
                  See RFP to some people it does matter, that's why these little kids kill them selves over the net.. It bothers some people..
                  ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Me I love the hate.. It makes me laugh so hard lol!!
                    ~#FUCK12~

Comment

• Re: Surt!fieD vs Trey Deuce 2

symbol, just cuz i troll votes and this section don't mean i'm not "cool" in real life
                      boy if u had chat, ur reflections on this whole site and A LOT of people would
                      change.. too bad you're just built for it... yet

Comment

like the arguments with trey are 100% real, authentic posts. I actually
                        truly don't like him, so trolling him is not even the case, i'm just totally
                        bias towards him, and talk to this nigga

Comment

Originally posted by RFP View Post
                          symbol, just cuz i troll votes and this section don't mean i'm not "cool" in real life
                          boy if u had chat, ur reflections on this whole site and A LOT of people would
                          change.. too bad you're just built for it... yet
                          I don't understand that last bit but...

Of course you might be cool in real life. In fact, I doubt any of the really horrible bastards on this forum are actually horrible bastards in real life. Because you can get punched in the face, in real life.

I'm still annoyed at discovering this. Mind you I'll have forgotten about this in a few hours, so it's clearly not that big a deal. But when I come back to the forum on Sunday, I'll be annoyed again, I'm not gonna pretend otherwise. I had some respect for an online personality and now I don't. I value 'respect' whether it's face to face, online or whatever, so yeah... another tissue please.

Comment

Yea RFP is prolly the biggest loser on this site.."no weight loss"

And even tho you are trying to lie and explain yourself well and call it "trolling" your a faggot who ask's people to vote for you in a text battle for some personal gain..
                            Your genuinely a fucking loser on here and cause of that in real life to..
                            That's where it hits home.. You couldn't just keep trolling you had to beg for votes? That's some personal mentality shit right there don't sluff it off to trolling..
                            ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
                              Yea RFP is prolly the biggest loser on this site.."no weight loss"

And even tho you are trying to lie and explain yourself well and call it "trolling" your a faggot who ask's people to vote for you in a text battle for some personal gain..
                              Your genuinely a fucking loser on here and cause of that in real life to..
                              That's where it hits home.. You couldn't just keep trolling you had to beg for votes? That's some personal mentality shit right there don't sluff it off to trolling..
                              Agreed. There is a reason why forums are 90% filled with insecure loners. This fuckery fits the patterns all too well. It's disappointing.

Comment

bahhaha word, stay emotional guys

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X