Symbol vs Half Thracian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Symbol vs Half Thracian

Shoutout to Symbol.We had a nice battle.Dope clash.It's all cool,if you think he won,because he has impressive writing.I like competition,because I got sick of just writing bars without anybody getting hit with it.Peace,guys,have a wonderful day or night.

Comment

Lmao in his announcer voice
      Sabotage Ent
      "you would probably rhyme rhyming with rhyming"

Comment

I felt half's scheme was soft, heardalot of that before, opening line check b magic vs tay rock

Comment

I'm just asking,did somebody find Papoose name in one of my schemes?P.S I used to hate schemes too and battlers who do schemes,but maybe that is a contradiction because it was actually fun to do.

Comment

Originally posted by HalfThracian View Post
            I'm just asking,did somebody find Papoose name in one of my schemes.P.S I used to hate schemes too and battlers who do schemes,but maybe that is a contradiction because it was actually fun to do.
            you said 'make ya pap ooze'

It wasn't subtle

Comment

halfthracian wins barely

Comment

I'm just asking,did somebody find Papoose name in one of my schemes.P.S I used to hate schemes too and battlers who do schemes,but maybe that is a contradiction because it was actually fun to do.
                Yeah I caught that.

Schemes are fun to write. It's difficult at first, but if you find it fun then you can find some really creative ways of forcing shit

The first schemes I ever heard was DNA vs Eurgh. Vegetable and the clothes scheme. Smh... amazing shit to my ears. DNA is a beast, fuck the general consensus.

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                  Yeah I caught that.

Schemes are fun to write. It's difficult at first, but if you find it fun then you can find some really creative ways of forcing shit

The first schemes I ever heard was DNA vs Eurgh. Vegetable and the clothes scheme. Smh... amazing shit to my ears. DNA is a beast, fuck the general consensus.
                  I've got three schemes in here.First one about Diz,Aye Verb,Strange and Dirt I felt it was kinda corny.The second it was mixed with Hip Hop names (Lamar and Papoose) and battlers (Arsonal and Lotta Zay),it was kinda obvious and easy to catch but I thought it was good.And the third one was about instruments (way different than what Chilla did) in which I included cymbals,hi hat and clap,and I think it was my best,even though simple.

Comment

Grrrr, you got a vote which means I can't claim a bodybag Such a shame.

Comment

You n ye boys might shoot shit, sure... in conversation,
                      Me...? Nigga, I pull n shoot quick, like masturbation

#symbol

Comment

Originally posted by symbol View Post
                        Yeah I caught that.

I've got three schemes in here.First one about Diz,Aye Verb,Strange and Dirt I felt it was kinda corny.The second it was mixed with Hip Hop names (Lamar and Papoose) and battlers (Arsonal and Lotta Zay),it was kinda obvious and easy to catch but I thought it was good.And the third one was about instruments (way different than what Chilla did) in which I included cymbals,hi hat and clap,and I think it was my best,even though simple.
                        he aint know, how HARD I GO
                        when im WORKED UP
                        but its too late to Squash it
                        ~(squash)
                        when i TURN UP~(turnip)
                        a lotta SPARKS AND SMOKE
                        got him holdin his breath, nose to nose with a Pump Can
                        ~(pumpkin)
                        make a nigga START TO CHOKE~(artichoke)

#ThatsLight

Comment

Im TIRE'd of people saying my ROUNDS have no BARS, so im here to settle it
                          We'll(wheel) roll just to snatch CHAINS, bring em back to the streets and pedal it
                          Thats a bicycle, NOO..... These guys eat pussy one week suck dick the next, thats a BI CYCLE

Goat of all schemes

Comment

I think I remember when you used that, Chef. Pretty tight. I'll throw my golf scheme up against it, anyday though

My styles, I switch em; contradiction, no inhibition when I attack,
                            Do things the FAIR-WAY, APPROACH you, you SWING first and 1 WOOD strike back,
                            Shit gets ROUGH, I pull my IRON, Dezzy EAGLE, all black,
                            Fire BIRD-E drops dead, 6 feet deep in a HOLE-IN-ONE hour flat,

Bumpin for more votes!

Comment

schemes are dope if done correctly

Comment

Originally posted by CallmeRFP View Post
                                It was "Wishful Thinking" u could beat me, with the killer visuals I Drew,
                                burry more(Drew Berrymore) textcee's than anyone if i wanted To, but this shits Talentless
                                on sum daylyt typa sht

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X