Comment

Re: 12 lines

Originally posted by 18TH LETTER View Post
      yea write your shit
      u ready now?
      Slayer of Gods.

Comment

GOd slayer ain't got no Mod for unreal tournament like a crack smoking Mayor
        I blaze back in my Robbed Ford and distract this unnerved crack whore
        my rhymes prevail like i stack more cheddar than you could fucking cottage you bore

with these beats it's easy for me to complete a rhyme speach like three times four
        which is exactly what my bars intend for you to dance to the fucking drunk girls like LCD metaphor
        my rhymes score the higher chars and leave your gnome like face waiting for acne medications

so sit back and ease in predication as my fillers introduce the rhyme pillars that structure our nation
        i'm braised like beef ribs, and my combining of these thrift rhymes will instill victims like godslayer and the dude in god of war, Kratos
        just had to wikipedia that infact for the most that is why my rhyme pattern has slowed down so i can coast

and i've probably got another set of threes left to discipline thee
        my rhyme script is wit and you're just tresspassing so left shot gunned to the caliber of double barrel
        Bacardi gold and the best remix from my bro, fuck you with a dildo, YA KNOW??

Comment

Originally posted by sku77d34th View Post
          GOd slayer ain't got no Mod for unreal tournament like a crack smoking Mayor
          I blaze back in my Robbed Ford and distract this unnerved crack whore
          my rhymes prevail like i stack more cheddar than you could fucking cottage you bore

with these beats it's easy for me to complete a rhyme speach like three times four
          which is exactly what my bars intend for you to dance to the fucking drunk girls like LCD metaphor
          my rhymes score the higher chars and leave your gnome like face waiting for acne medications

so sit back and ease in predication as my fillers introduce the rhyme pillars that structure our nation
          i'm braised like beef ribs, and my combining of these thrift rhymes will instill victims like godslayer and the dude in god of war, Kratos
          just had to wikipedia that infact for the most that is why my rhyme pattern has slowed down so i can coast

and i've probably got another set of threes left to discipline thee
          my rhyme script is wit and you're just tresspassing so left shot gunned to the caliber of double barrel
          Bacardi gold and the best remix from my bro, fuck you with a dildo, YA KNOW??

Wrong thread to post this in bub' i have to accept...lol..this is more than 12 lines homie.. if you want to battle pm me, i'll set it bruh
          Slayer of Gods.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X