X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 vs Ex (III)

18:

Fuck if Ex Flip, let Ex flip, that’s a death wish
    Thought he had a blessed gift, but he stretch wit, so whenever Ex present, Ex miss/X-mas
    Try to box, it’s a wrap, I’ll throw bows on you
    I won’t troll on you, this ain’t another Sy clone/cyclone, but I could twist flows on you

I’m able.. man, to channel insanity, I’ll carry/Carrey to your door like the cable man
    You’ll get split, sitting next to the Dr./DR like Haiti land
    Punches infinite, I got Shady hands, yours’ limited by poor penmanship
    Think you more menacing? Fuck your time served, your bars stretching like court sentencing

18 is invincible since Morgz restored membership
    Ex think he got some Clark Kent in him til this crypt on/Krypton him for that flawed, general shit, no sworn nemesis
    So when I put this to your chest, call Roddy for support or hit up Symbol for hope (S on the chest)
    But my middle name W, so even if they convince you that you won, they’ll still give me the votes

No ballots, but I got a butterfly that’ll fuck up your decision making
    Or this machete split you at dinner; leave everything out on the table like a written statement
    Cut out your lights, no missing payments, they’ll find you off shore like bank accounts in the Caymans
    Or I could, in an instant make you switch your cadence with persuasion, no innovation

Strapped with the jacket like a mental patient, I air shit out like ventilation
    To get your whole tribe boxed in, no reservation
    If you still chiefing, I’m still eating, let the pipes loose, you still leaking
    Mouth closed, but the steal speaking, leave you pale and your head bent, Ex the real Fleekan

Re: 18 vs Ex (III)

that would be funny

Comment

seriously though im 14 bars deep with 1 name flip and 0 race jokes

Comment

*18th Letter's youtube name = EazyTarantino.
        Just incase you didn't know.

You're obnoxious kid, but all that confidence doesnt mean you'll be great though
        ...think Goldeneye, 'cause you should know that I shoot at big heads more than D.K. Mode!
        What we've read from Tarantino's scripts isnt filmed great
        Never seen as a Natural-Born, Killer...so being murderous in your flow isn't innate
        Based on the strokes of my pen game, on his best day - this boy aint see'-ing me, your flow isn't an 8!

But what's something no one's ever said to 18th Letter?...You never write lame schemes EVER!
        On that main stage announcing another 18th, Ex, verse thinking he can make things better
        I'll bring hell to hosts if theyre tellin' jokes I've got a crazy heckler!
        What I dispense from this machine won't be that same green tender -
        But I'll collect a Bill off this Homi without using Swave's team effort!
        You Yung Ill in a gay fiend's sweater...
        taking pride in how you fart around - that's ah baked beans pleasure
        Your better off extracting DNA from my veins, each sector.
        If you try riding off the race-card just to go to lengthy measures!
        He'll try to say my trait and texture...wasn't the reason he wanted a fair trade in texts, SURE!
        I'll body and dump him in a mixed bag, since that's how my race seems rendered!
        Try to expose that flip in me, I'll flip ya schemes...Take heed texter
        you've got d*ck jokes? but i'm hella proud, well-endowed in what the length E measures!
        But he's the Asiatic, Rakim the 18th letter -
        Mr. ninja warrior with "their heads" in his sig as if they may be severed
        But put a chink in my armor you'll die nasty lyin' in a Beijing stretcher!
        He knows nothing about making threats work -
        All this nerd say in his word play is...I'll give Ex, L.
        Yet as a battler you've got all this drive but still couldn't accel?
        Even with a fairly clean flow sounding like a scary Chino yet still couldn't XL /excel?
        You lost...Even if a rarely seen poll, stated you barely beat Lo!
        Your Death will be Proof that we dared to be foes -
        so From Dusk til Dawn I'll Kill, Bill, so be Eazy, Tarantino!!

*18th Letter/Bill Homi.

Comment

Dope shit as always @18th. Epic text clash

I came with that multi-technical flow + all fuckin bars.

Comment

Dope from both ends gotta read a few more times

Comment

ex clearly

Comment

ex clearly because he predicted all my asian jokes

Comment

Was kinda hopeful you would, but all my bars were like..."IF you do this, then ill do that" lol

Whats your fav Tarantino film btw

Comment

i also like how you said my Ex L flip was simple and then did the same XL/excel flip

and accel isnt a word

jackie brown but pulp fiction/reservoir dogs/kill bill 2/django unchained are all classics

Comment

we should go another round

i need another 5 round classic like i had with SB

Comment

so i meant another 2 rounds

Comment

Accel is actually short for Accelerando...but its a musical term.
                          And i was forcing it for obvious reasons (Accelerate), but it means the same as the musical term.
                          but you are right, i was just reaching for wordplay

hell yeah they are all classics especially the flicks he partially, but had a big hand like a couple i mentioned

Comment

No dice homeslice, but we could do another later in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Exenexexmas View Post
                              Accel is actually short for Accelerando...but its a musical term.
                              And i was forcing it for obvious reasons, but it basically means the same as the musical term. but you are right, i was just reaching for wordplay

hell yeah they are all classics especially the flicks he partially had his hands like a couple i mentioned
                              i think youre bullshitting

seemed like you were going for accelerate because you used the word drive but it was a stretch the shorten a word that isnt ever shortened like that

a musical term has no connection in context

but whatever the rest of your shit was dope....

never been a fan of natural born killers but death proof is pretty great even with half of it following dumb hoes getting drunk.. the build up is crazy until that collision scene then the second half is decent too. its interesting to watch female heroes.

true romance though... just seen it recently and god damn

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X