OKK TOURNAMENT SIGN UPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: OKK TOURNAMENT SIGN UPS

never picked my opponent either bitch i enter the names into a tourney generator and post that shit. i'll make an exception if you enter though i'll battle you first round and castrate you with 4 bars.

now either put up or go tuck your tail and whine about only doing audio like a bitch

Comment

S3n refusing to be marked out in his own thread.

Comment

lol not by some halfwit like jack trip

Comment

i'm in

< hufflepuffs sig >

Comment

Originally posted by Mock Turtle View Post
            i'm in

one half of the reigning, defending champions of the DVDA tournament has joined the Tourney!

Comment

is that you in that lunice freestyle s3n?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Miller View Post
                is that you in that lunice freestyle s3n?
                yeah lol

Comment

since i don't audio battle i apparently have no say so...so i say nothing lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon Miller View Post
                    since i don't audio battle i apparently have no say so...so i say nothing lol
                    Lol you got it wrong... If you have an audio battle you have no say.

Tbh idgaf about how dorky the mo666 shit is it was good times getting blitzed with homies a few years back

Comment

I'm calling out [MENTION=20352]the chef[/MENTION] for round 1

Comment

lmfaooo [MENTION=4651]s3n[/MENTION] no wonder u stick to text if i sound retarded you gotta be brain dead

all you do is bring lame shit use name flips in my brain u remain nameless

you think that weak techno/conspiracy mumbo jumbo can stop a King?
                        congrats on being the first asian without flow (Jin, Dumbfoundead, D Pryde)
                        all got flow...nobody rewinds it

u dont even know how to ride a beat its like u took a taxi behind it

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Tripper View Post
                          lmfaooo [MENTION=4651]s3n[/MENTION] no wonder u stick to text if i sound retarded you gotta be brain dead

all you do is bring lame shit use name flips in my brain u remain nameless

you think that weak techno/conspiracy mumbo jumbo can stop a King?
                          congrats on being the first asian without flow (Jin, Dumbfoundead, D Pryde)
                          all got flow...nobody rewinds it

u dont even know how to ride a beat its like u took a taxi behind it
                          Lol u boring jack. Stay ducking text and audio battles you salty sped sounding bitch.

Can't even ride a multi without it turning to nonsense after six syllable bitch

Comment

Yo..@ s3n.. I think you should bring some clarity to the way bars will be counted.
                            Because you know niggas like to stretch bars...you know ...
                            Spit 8 bars and say it's 4..shit...even im guilty at times..
                            So what's acceptable???
                            Last edited by Deathstro_Smoke; October 24, 2013, 08:54 AM. Reason: fucked up name
                            Sabotage ent
                            swords sharpen swords

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Tripper View Post
                              lmfaooo [MENTION=4651]s3n[/MENTION] no wonder u stick to text
                              if i sound retarded you gotta be brain dead

all you do is bring lame shit, use name flips
                              in my brain u remain nameless

Comment

Damn, some heavyweights in here right now.
                                Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X