X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hipp-O-Crit
    replied
    Re: Rebuttal the barz above you

shit man I was about to take it down. I was searching the forum lol. remember I'm new sheez

Leave a comment:

• Hipp-O-Crit
    replied

Originally posted by Justice View Post
    I see your future like a astrologist
    the gleam from the beam shines like a celestial object
    I shoot from the Hip,Nigga thats literal
    leaving yo physical condition Critical over residuals
    fate is cruel and yours is even more tragic
    Makin' your love ones face disappear
    nigga thats MAGIC ACID
    Justice is well versed in psychological warfare and seedy tactics
    The gleam from my headlights.....the last thing you saw before I took off your Hips.. GTA with this shit. meaning I get that ass faster then life imprisonment. Last time I did magic Acid I had faces disappear on me too.. but what you saw was my seedy tactics all over your sisters face and boobs.. so threaten me with bad rep cause you ain't bout it like a half step.. I'll have my other half step in and give us a rep that's impossible to forget. then ya fam can finally wear t-shirts that say Justice

Leave a comment:

• Justice
    replied

Drop the bars Hippo

your swift to post talking shit but can't pen rhymes as quick ?

Leave a comment:

• Justice
    replied

I see your future like a astrologist
    the gleam from the beam shines like a celestial object
    I shoot from the Hip,Nigga thats literal
    leaving yo physical condition Critical over residuals
    fate is cruel and yours is even more tragic
    Makin' your love ones face disappear
    nigga thats MAGIC ACID
    Justice is well versed in psychological warfare and seedy tactics

Leave a comment:

• Hipp-O-Crit
    replied

Well I ain't new nor am I hippocritical. never met the guy, but I'm sure he's a vet. Me? I come from a site that is no longer around called B-boys and also rapbattles. I'm Hipp-0-crit AKA Pestilence AKA JT Knuckles and I've been around since '10. the cypher stated that its a rebuttal meaning to rebuttal what the other person says I didn't know everything on here has to be a battle verse but I see now you guys are savages.

Leave a comment:

• GraphicxNature
    replied

Originally posted by Hipp-O-Crit View Post
    So we gonna cypher or your gonna keep playing the first 48?

Cypher bro, lead the way.

Leave a comment:

• GraphicxNature
    replied

Originally posted by GraphicxNature View Post
    its a rebuttal cypher. Clearly your just dim witted so I'll let it slide. Just because this is a battle rap forum board doesn't mean your trying to battle everyone that drops a verse. You wanna battle me? Call me out and set it up little guy.
    "Dim witted, little guy" You're a certified idiot. I don't know who recently punked you in real life, which caused you subsequently to start a battle forum account, but they must have made you feel really small lol. Sit down lil bitch
    Technically you just recently made a account yourself...projecting possibly ?
    And I'll be the first to admit I'm some new ass add! I'm not the person coming on here trying to police a forum. He reminds me of one of those motherfuckers that would walk around with a camera an an AR until a cop stops him just to show him his gun license. I'm 25 posts deep and won't pretend I'm not lol.

well, you remind me of a bitch.
    You bastard

Leave a comment:

• Hipp-O-Crit
    replied

So we gonna cypher or your gonna keep playing the first 48?

Leave a comment:

• Justice
    replied

its a rebuttal cypher. Clearly your just dim witted so I'll let it slide. Just because this is a battle rap forum board doesn't mean your trying to battle everyone that drops a verse. You wanna battle me? Call me out and set it up little guy.
    "Dim witted, little guy" You're a certified idiot. I don't know who recently punked you in real life, which caused you subsequently to start a battle forum account, but they must have made you feel really small lol. Sit down lil bitch
    And I'll be the first to admit I'm some new ass add! I'm not the person coming on here trying to police a forum. He reminds me of one of those motherfuckers that would walk around with a camera an an AR until a cop stops him just to show him his gun license. I'm 25 posts deep and won't pretend I'm not lol.

Noticed his name in the recent replies side bar and thought ThatzNash made another account and/or had his name changed so i crept up in hair and was wondering

Disappointed to find out its not the real HippoCritical,am tempted to neg him into deep red cause of it and stain his rep like a heavy flow kotex

Red/Rep/Kotex!!!

BARZ

EZ MY NIGGUH

Leave a comment:

• Hipp-O-Crit
    replied

well, you remind me of a bitch.

Leave a comment:

• GraphicxNature
    replied

Gonna rep you for the Of Mice and Men reference tho
    Haha good lookin

Leave a comment:

• GraphicxNature
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Justice
    replied

Gonna rep you for the Of Mice and Men reference tho

Leave a comment:

• Justice
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GraphicxNature
    replied

Lmao. Bless your poor soul. I feel like I read something Lenny from of mice and men wrote.

Leave a comment:

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X