This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rebuttal the barz above you

So we gonna cypher or your gonna keep playing the first 48?

Comment

Originally posted by Hipp-O-Crit View Post
      Originally posted by GraphicxNature View Post
      Originally posted by Justice View Post
      Originally posted by GraphicxNature View Post
      its a rebuttal cypher. Clearly your just dim witted so I'll let it slide. Just because this is a battle rap forum board doesn't mean your trying to battle everyone that drops a verse. You wanna battle me? Call me out and set it up little guy.
      "Dim witted, little guy" You're a certified idiot. I don't know who recently punked you in real life, which caused you subsequently to start a battle forum account, but they must have made you feel really small lol. Sit down lil bitch
      Technically you just recently made a account yourself...projecting possibly ?
      And I'll be the first to admit I'm some new ass add! I'm not the person coming on here trying to police a forum. He reminds me of one of those motherfuckers that would walk around with a camera an an AR until a cop stops him just to show him his gun license. I'm 25 posts deep and won't pretend I'm not lol.

well, you remind me of a bitch.
      You bastard

Comment

So we gonna cypher or your gonna keep playing the first 48?

Cypher bro, lead the way.

Comment

Well I ain't new nor am I hippocritical. never met the guy, but I'm sure he's a vet. Me? I come from a site that is no longer around called B-boys and also rapbattles. I'm Hipp-0-crit AKA Pestilence AKA JT Knuckles and I've been around since '10. the cypher stated that its a rebuttal meaning to rebuttal what the other person says I didn't know everything on here has to be a battle verse but I see now you guys are savages.

Comment

I see your future like a astrologist
            the gleam from the beam shines like a celestial object
            I shoot from the Hip,Nigga thats literal
            leaving yo physical condition Critical over residuals
            fate is cruel and yours is even more tragic
            Makin' your love ones face disappear
            nigga thats MAGIC ACID
            Justice is well versed in psychological warfare and seedy tactics
            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Drop the bars Hippo

your swift to post talking shit but can't pen rhymes as quick ?

Comment

I see your future like a astrologist
                the gleam from the beam shines like a celestial object
                I shoot from the Hip,Nigga thats literal
                leaving yo physical condition Critical over residuals
                fate is cruel and yours is even more tragic
                Makin' your love ones face disappear
                nigga thats MAGIC ACID
                Justice is well versed in psychological warfare and seedy tactics
                The gleam from my headlights.....the last thing you saw before I took off your Hips.. GTA with this shit. meaning I get that ass faster then life imprisonment. Last time I did magic Acid I had faces disappear on me too.. but what you saw was my seedy tactics all over your sisters face and boobs.. so threaten me with bad rep cause you ain't bout it like a half step.. I'll have my other half step in and give us a rep that's impossible to forget. then ya fam can finally wear t-shirts that say Justice

Comment

shit man I was about to take it down. I was searching the forum lol. remember I'm new sheez

Comment

The gleam from my headlights.....the last thing you saw before I took off your Hips.. GTA with this shit. meaning I get that ass faster then life imprisonment. Last time I did magic Acid I had faces disappear on me too.. but what you saw was my seedy tactics all over your sisters face and boobs.. so threaten me with bad rep cause you ain't bout it like a half step.. I'll have my other half step in and give us a rep that's impossible to forget. then ya fam can finally wear t-shirts that say Justice

Comment

Comment

Oh you two BFFs are so witty. Especially you Justice you must feel so cool trying to make fun of my keystyle.

P.S. your shit was cheese dog but I don't judge a verse on a cypher page. You must be top of your class!

These Clowns think its a circus. its evident nature likes when Justice pitches his tent. and taking creampies to the face of his testicular excrement. I don't play around with fags I'll just burn' em like a bundle of sticks. call me out to drop a cypher then walk away like a bitch? no I don't respect that. you and ya man can take a TEC bath and ill do the showering. turn your neighbors into gardeners because the block they'll be flowering. and they're still wearing their Justice for justice T-shirt. gun bars like they in the street but around here I'm only seeing ernie and bert....
                        Last edited by Hipp-O-Crit; March 14, 2017, 08:39 AM. Reason: wanted to keep the cypher going as it should.

Comment

Troll bars aye? gotcha

Platypus ounce in the couch,quacking crackers-you crumble
                          Yo head is severed by a knife like object,pussy neckin
                          This gun is heated and is in a position to mount you-thats fuckin
                          You are a reg queer like the seasonal pie-pumpkin
                          Lead dumping like I'm a mechanic recycling at work
                          Memorable was the cherry when you were fingered by that retired priest
                          Pain kaka flex like a quagmire,Odessa spite was it intention
                          The mother of you suckled mandingos for sour pickles,doing her best skin flute rendition
                          Explanation for why you were born as a frail pink fairy with faggot like mannerisms
                          Daddy was absent due to shame you inflicted upon him every time you walked and spoke
                          You died at the hands of Bibo,redemption is nought for you
                          sneezing semen bitch

Comment

Troll bars aye? gotcha

Platypus ounce in the couch,quacking crackers-you crumble
                            Yo head is severed by a knife like object,pussy neckin
                            This gun is heated and is in a position to mount you-thats fuckin
                            You are a reg queer like the seasonal pie-pumpkin
                            Lead dumping like I'm a mechanic recycling at work
                            Memorable was the cherry when you were fingered by that retired priest
                            Pain kaka flex like a quagmire,Odessa spite was it intention
                            The mother of you suckled mandingos for sour pickles,doing her best skin flute rendition
                            Explanation for why you were born as a frail pink fairy with faggot like mannerisms
                            Daddy was absent due to shame you inflicted upon him every time you walked and spoke
                            You died at the hands of Bibo,redemption is nought for you
                            sneezing semen bitch
                            Now the clown thinks he can murder and hand my fate, but holding the gun hes J. Fox cause his hands might shake. You faking how sweet you are Splenda, dude your not equal. with the eagle hit you in the kidneys and splatter your shit like fecal. you don't matter your just a failure like an obese Renal. I'd punish you like penal, beat this kid so bad he can easily fit in a milk carton. I'd make this kid utterly missing, Just Ice at the bottom of a lake go fishing. you just a gone girl now no more pumpkin spice lattes for you to be sippin. just a valley of disappointment and you wont a Mount to shit. so keep taking balls like a catchers Mitt, its obvious you dugout overused Filly like mike Schmidt.
                            with my two K's id sneeze lead when I see men like justice no Kardashian in sight. but hes a Con yeah that's why I got him shook and his hair turnin white.
                            Last edited by Hipp-O-Crit; March 14, 2017, 01:17 PM. Reason: I left out a line D: D:

Comment

shoulda left that line out, slime n slept that time out
                              quick turn off the site before wifey find out
                              probably too much credit not enough debit
                              she got em in the red like pussy a menace
                              Originally posted by Panda
                              otbva is dead

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ache View Post
                                shoulda left that line out, slime n slept that time out
                                quick turn off the site before wifey find out
                                probably too much credit not enough debit
                                she got em in the red like pussy a menace
                                This guys talking about red pussy, he cant be serious... It's obvious he's only curious. the farthest he's ever gotten was hearing stop PERIOD.. man id snatch you up and beat you beyond an ache. so go tell your doctor that I pummeled your head harder then you masturbate.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X