X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rebuttal the barz above you

you couldn't body shit, couldn't get your cyph-on around truck fuel
    you never left a blood pool fuck a fitted hat, cuz he don't bust a slug tool
    and the only time he hears he a 'dope ass' is cuz he just a drug mule
    swallowing that powder actin' like a bitch, screaming 'it won't fit'
    then like looking for the packet of white, he's the only faggot feeling his own shit

Comment

what the hell is a cyph-on ? i'm trying to decipher i think you meant cypher.
      you're a fucking child so i'm playing pied piper
      attacking you head-on just try and dodge this viper,
      i'm the assassin for higher , turn you into a mechanic since you're soon to retire

Comment

dis nigga thinks he's hot with the pen in his hand

to bad hes a bot dis nigga been banned

Comment

I can effortlessly grasp Quill's,
          When I diligently practice my Calligraphy Skills.

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Justice you gon be a dead dick for being a smartass,
            And get your head split when you see the gloc blast,
            Cuz bitch you wouldn't even draw if we was in art class,
            I'll stack you and your homies corpses like some large cash.

Comment

sue me i'll put a hollow in Thug Flutie to show he ain't no thug to me

Comment

What happened to bars? These new niggas wack,
                I ain't been sayin shit tryna let a few niggas rap,
                I'm this thread's killa undefeated every page,
                U die in front of yo people I walk off crowd screaming like I left da stage,
                Viewers read yall shit & close they eyes hurt like they been pepper sprayed,
                I got da best display so da rest get slayed,
                Headshots if u think a vest is safe,
                I take life after life I got da angel of death afraid,
                Bang toasters game over dats check & mate,
                A few bucks keep u in yo place like section 8

Comment

-"What happened to bars? These new niggas wack"
                  whats the problem with that is you don't know that your the leader of the pack,your a obese ass especially if all you do is drop excess crap
                  -"I ain't been saying shit tryna let a few niggas rap"
                  i doubt that…..matter of fact i think deep down you know you can't write a dope rap,so really all you are is a troll act
                  -"'I'm this thread's killa undefeated every page"
                  son have you read what you typed with what you write with what you say?….you stay taking L's in every shape,form and way….
                  -"U die in front of yo people I walk off crowd screaming like I left da stage"
                  you actually think yourself as a "artist" you can't see a equal?….
                  you would get boo'ed as soon as you drop a syllable
                  on the stage cause your bars are predictable,dismissible and forgettable
                  the audience would go into a rage cause they would want back what they originally payed
                  -"Viewers read y'all shit & close they eyes hurt like they been pepper sprayed"
                  thats when they read your shit,look @ your futile act to reverse it
                  -"I got da best display so da rest get slayed"
                  the only thing you can show is hella proof that your destiny is on a slab waiting to get layed,2 rest in a desolated place
                  -"Headshots if u think a vest is safe"
                  dog anyone could be safe even if we were saying these words to each others face,
                  never would i think my head was so loosed that it was set to get ''laced" and put into place similar to a shoelace
                  -"I take life after life I got da angel of death afraid"
                  maybe if your playing a random first person shooter game, or watching bill and ted 2nd for the 68th time again
                  -"Bang toasters game over dats check & mate"
                  bitch its not check&mate,if i eat while you get ate while on the breakfast plate
                  -"A few bucks keep u in yo place like section 8"
                  oh word?…i bet thats how herb consistently stay getting payed,
                  leaching off of the work we put into the Real Game,
                  the difference between our ethics is Night and Day,
                  while i evolve you just stay the same,long story short…. we just obviously ain't the same,
                  thats a cot damn shame,why don't you do yourself a favor and elevate your aim?
                  so then you will have something thats truly worthwhile to gain
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

jesus h christ rip 2muchblood

Comment

exenexex ya ex' neck stretched before eggs for breakfast after she left me breast fed

LOOK AT ME WHILE IM KILLIN YOU

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post
                        -"What happened to bars? These new niggas wack"
                        whats the problem with that is you don't know that your the leader of the pack,your a obese ass especially if all you do is drop excess crap
                        -"I ain't been saying shit tryna let a few niggas rap"
                        i doubt that…..matter of fact i think deep down you know you can't write a dope rap,so really all you are is a troll act
                        -"'I'm this thread's killa undefeated every page"
                        son have you read what you typed with what you write with what you say?….you stay taking L's in every shape,form and way….
                        -"U die in front of yo people I walk off crowd screaming like I left da stage"
                        you actually think yourself as a "artist" you can't see a equal?….
                        you would get boo'ed as soon as you drop a syllable
                        on the stage cause your bars are predictable,dismissible and forgettable
                        the audience would go into a rage cause they would want back what they originally payed
                        -"Viewers read y'all shit & close they eyes hurt like they been pepper sprayed"
                        thats when they read your shit,look @ your futile act to reverse it
                        -"I got da best display so da rest get slayed"
                        the only thing you can show is hella proof that your destiny is on a slab waiting to get layed,2 rest in a desolated place
                        -"Headshots if u think a vest is safe"
                        dog anyone could be safe even if we were saying these words to each others face,
                        never would i think my head was so loosed that it was set to get ''laced" and put into place similar to a shoelace
                        -"I take life after life I got da angel of death afraid"
                        maybe if your playing a random first person shooter game, or watching bill and ted 2nd for the 68th time again
                        -"Bang toasters game over dats check & mate"
                        bitch its not check&mate,if i eat while you get ate while on the breakfast plate
                        -"A few bucks keep u in yo place like section 8"
                        oh word?…i bet thats how herb consistently stay getting payed,
                        leaching off of the work we put into the Real Game,
                        the difference between our ethics is Night and Day,
                        while i evolve you just stay the same,long story short…. we just obesely ain't the same,
                        thats a got damn shame,why don't you do yourself a favor and elevate your aim?
                        so then you will have something thats truly a worthwhile to gain

lls.........um

Killin u is so easy I kinda felt relieved,
                        U don't want dis body like I got low self-esteem,
                        I'll greet u wit da heat my warm welcome's mean,
                        Mattics wit silencers stealth machines no delta team,
                        Who the hell believes u? Shut it don't speak,
                        They'll never find your body or the gun no justice no peace,
                        Yo bitch weigh 400 pounds wearing polka dot leggings & busted old sneaks,
                        Dat bitch saw my boys & blew like da fuckin police,
                        But all my homies in red nigga my gang confirmed,
                        If we get justice on the street nigga it ain't the purge,
                        U sweet as pineapples.....kevin hart safety word,
                        Everyone adjust your chairs this is where the tables turn,
                        Nigga what I air lift ya soul meaning take ya life wit choppas,
                        My flo nationwide from LA to VA I spit lava,
                        U ain't gotta ask fa somethin ta have it comin,
                        Tie yo girl to a tree while she pregnant & empty da choppa at her stomach,
                        I can see strate through yo bars like a plastic dungeon,
                        Now ya casket shuttin because all ya rap was bluffin,
                        Blastin guns shit....real beef we live it,
                        Off top u get scalped like cheap seat tickets,
                        Get hooked in da mouth fa being coy (koi)....deep sea fishin,
                        U think u ill? I can top dat....petri dishes,
                        Nuff said I ain't gotta bust lead,
                        Psycho surgeon it's always Bloodshed in 2muchBlood shed,
                        I live in silent hill & fuck female corpses in room 1408,
                        My flo so groundbreaking the floor need holes paved,
                        For dem chips u get Doritos ate or frito lays,
                        I been in dat water bombing shit you'll be what a torpedo sank,
                        Fire on anybody I'm da re-up when da human torch need mo flame,
                        When it's war we don't play hammers & boxes like when thor relocate,
                        Like I said I'm da Killer of the thread,
                        U spit embalming fluid dats just filler fa da dead

Comment

Originally posted by Blucka View Post
                          exenexex ya ex' neck stretched before eggs for breakfast after she left me breast fed

LOOK AT ME WHILE IM KILLIN YOU
                          Alright then, so fuck ah Fucka. I will bluck ya, blucka.
                          how i handle hecklers, black & decker, It ain't nothin to Dust ah Busta

Comment

exenexex? I got this tec for X-mas that'll put holes in your head, legs, chest & peks next
                            U like packages.. dicks I bet your fed, ex only time u score on pussies is tests in sex ed

Comment

Originally posted by Blucka View Post
                              exenexex? I got this tec for X-mas that'll put holes in your head, legs, chest & peks next
                              U like packages.. dicks I bet your fed, ex only time u score on pussies is tests in sex ed
                              look at me when im killing you

Comment

so many bars around you, you'd think you was trapped in a psoon
                                How im gonna look at u killing when those crimes have no conviction

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X