Originally posted by 2MUCHBLOOD View Post
    I neva was on da beaten path & I ain't surprised,
    Where I'm at u need a dead end danger sign,
    It's hell....even da dead in danger,
    So much prayer for rebirth da dead endangered

you need to chill with the concept of being ill,let me be real
    honestly your condition don't even warrant a Advil
    for thinking your cold,you need to read Robert's Frost poem,
    but either direction you choose to go,the Destination is Final just the same
    all your actions and ambitions for you will be the same-all in vain and then dying from shame
    i swear you will never get anywheres in life,and being wack isn't a alibi
    with real emcee's in a cypher you can never hold court no matter how hard you try with what you write
    your "skills" are superficial,the saddest part is you been covering it up your whole life
    you been your only hype man probably telling yourself when your all alone late @ nite
    "I Know Im NICE,I Know i NICE.I Know I am,Right?"…….yea,right.
    look with where your @ and where your going,if anything your in dire need of a stop sign
    cause with where your @ you will never get signed,
    listen to me don't go against the tide,with your flow your foes could never be drowned by
    with how your water level subsides,you couldn't submerged a clam shell if you tried,no lie
    talking about Hell,well then ill allow you to be engulfed by the eternal Inferno
    when its your turn ill unleash that fire to send you to retire,the gun is a machine thats infernal
    bullets make the best Judges,they all judge people equal
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

• Re: Rebuttal the barz above you

Nigga.....it's 2014 who still tryna be signed,
      & if u need a hype man u should violently die,
      My bars speak for me & they say he beast,
      Bullets hit u from ya navel (naval) to ya CHIN A Beijing fleet,
      But if my bullets missed a t like a A team scene,
      I DE him headshot ya life I take freely,
      ID headshot life take dats identity theft,
      I bear strong arms in case my enemy flex,
      A poem? Ok...da cannon blastin,
      Kill u & put justice next to pac like janet jackson,
      You'll meet him when u die since u a fan of rappin,
      Take ya noggin off when I air like I'm channel lackin,
      cyphers? Before I kill u you'll sigh first,
      U lost 1 I think u should get a glass eye first,
      Hole in ya head.......
      Prostitutes suck ya dick & u pay em later...u let a hoe lend ya head?
      ......lls

Comment

2mb ain't too much for me, to plug into a box, double you w/ MG's
        2MB ain't enough troub to be swept under the rug/carpet
        I stab shanks in legs
        Pulse bleeding profusely,
        Shudder raps from the heart plus(pulse) beat.
        Skull's red like rushing into crime aidings on/Russian in Crimera son

I fool such nutts blew 2.0 on the digits
        2 much blood ain't got that much word to spurge,
        so let me defeat his purpose on point and anoint this joint i ain't smoking
        cause my spoken is clearly open and defined right as left and non neglect that i'm surely better than the rest

Justice ain't got no pass when i draft like the daft ness of punk, slap this bigfoot like lach ness and de monster /demonstrate i am crass like soundsystem
        Eat folks like dots, Threads above me get lined up then eaten like Pac Man rushing to beat the clock.

No hoes and pregnant exes, i slice these does with words complexes,
        i fight through the nexus like the blood ain't enough that i can't handle, spelled two with xes

cause i'm variable and i hold the holster in my hand like i foster a better plan than rapping gun bars where you come from they all it amsterdam
        I see bongs volcanos and clear smoke, i focus my aim with green dots and laser beams like the girls you seem to believe you've crowned, but my friend gets drowned in the sound of his own dreams,

just like me, put a cannon on the deck and light the fuse with a match, i see beyond colours like michael jackson don't be ignorant.

Glass eye? i give you a five knuckle open palm single finger to the trachea drop this silly putty, pseudonym should be unnamed because he's lame and uncreative

That's game./why

Comment

"I win laps like I spin facts and collect cash, 10k amass that's FINTRAC,"

Comment

Ty 4 dat 5 bar ether

Comment

lls

Niggas writing half a song length to reply to my bars, I black out on any tier like when u cry in da dark, u lyin (lion) fuck ya mere roar (mirror) like on da side of a car, thought I was defeated but I'm a sole survivor wit heart

Comment

Time for da fire ta start these clowns scared ta flo, I killed niggas put em in da ground dead & cold, like exenexex I got clips ta make head explode, I'm extra throwed no less is shown each second hoe

Comment

Time for da fire ta start these clowns scared ta flo, I killed niggas put em in da ground dead & cold, like exenexex I got clips ta make head explode, I'm extra throwed no less is shown each second hoe
                  at this hour i spit in the dark, i'm afraid to laugh because i'm cracking th' loudest this hour is, I'm quicker to the trigger when the dimmer becomes a flicker, I demand free speech, Exenexenex don't get books - I feed magazines like Sandy Hook. There's 2muchblood on my hands to erase, I can't dig deep and cleanse, the second hoe used for your grave.

I fart around like this sound in the background is a scarecrow scarcely round like Decaprio inception i hunt you down. Bodybag niqqas like slicing yo finger in the master's kitchen in Kitchener,
                  I'm onto you rare oreo i wack off in toilet bowls then flush the water aych 2 oooh, i strip barenaked ta flips to make bread leaven in da ovens like what'cha cooking? i'm swatching convection. I'm stretching blows/retched I know/ reaching out for knowledge/ None the least, there's nothing left, none the least expecting more acceptance except in resis t'arresting.

Comment

sku77 too advanced for these bitch ass niggas
                    #Blessed

Comment

Originally posted by sku77d34th View Post
                      at this hour i spit in the dark, i'm afraid to laugh because i'm cracking th' loudest this hour is, I'm quicker to the trigger when the dimmer becomes a flicker, I demand free speech, Exenexenex don't get books - I feed magazines like Sandy Hook. There's 2muchblood on my hands to erase, I can't dig deep and cleanse, the second hoe used for your grave.

I fart around like this sound in the background is a scarecrow scarcely round like Decaprio inception i hunt you down. Bodybag niqqas like slicing yo finger in the master's kitchen in Kitchener,
                      I'm onto you rare oreo i wack off in toilet bowls then flush the water aych 2 oooh, i strip barenaked ta flips to make bread leaven in da ovens like what'cha cooking? i'm swatching convection. I'm stretching blows/retched I know/ reaching out for knowledge/ None the least, there's nothing left, none the least expecting more acceptance except in resis t'arresting.

Kill u & yo cosigner both of yall jumped in dis bag,
                      My flo darker than yours darker than the sun givin tans,
                      Sparkin up wit my trigger hand fat blunt I call plays,
                      Infinite bars like a never ending jail halway,
                      When dis G aims (games) it is not an arcade,
                      5 star Gang I will decrease yo heart rate,
                      U been a bitch for years what's yo dog age?
                      It's like I lit a wound on fire dat FN SCAR blaze,
                      Dats why Memphis duckin like bullets flyin in Tennessee,
                      When I follow a vic it seems like a car chase but no my victims bleed,
                      I'll let da K see Casey just for hypin dat shit,
                      I make u wish u neva spent time typin dat shit,
                      I'll put yo death on da internet they can type in dat shit,
                      & the video my gun was a prototype in dat shit,
                      Tryna be deep & philosophical nigga,
                      I go hard wit fire I can't feel a soft or cool nigga,
                      Put u in da dirt I'll make sure da mulch fresh,
                      After I bash ya face in wit a sledgehammer....dats a skull death

Comment

This is getting out of hand ^
                        ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
                          This is getting out of hand ^
                          i agree, tomuchblood done killed everynigga on here. rip otbva

Comment

Originally posted by sku77d34th View Post

Kill u & yo cosigner both of yall jumped in dis bag,
                            My flo darker than yours darker than the sun givin tans,
                            Sparkin up wit my trigger hand fat blunt I call plays,
                            Infinite bars like a never ending jail halway,
                            When dis G aims (games) it is not an arcade,
                            5 star Gang I will decrease yo heart rate,
                            U been a bitch for years what's yo dog age?
                            It's like I lit a wound on fire dat FN SCAR blaze,
                            Dats why Memphis duckin like bullets flyin in Tennessee,
                            When I follow a vic it seems like a car chase but no my victims bleed,
                            I'll let da K see Casey just for hypin dat shit,
                            I make u wish u neva spent time typin dat shit,
                            I'll put yo death on da internet they can type in dat shit,
                            & the video my gun was a prototype in dat shit,
                            Tryna be deep & philosophical nigga,
                            I go hard wit fire I can't feel a soft or cool nigga,
                            Put u in da dirt I'll make sure da mulch fresh,
                            After I bash ya face in wit a sledgehammer....dats a skull death

no hate, but this shit you selling is hell of a counterfeit
                            "G-aim" = Game?
                            no dip-shit its a difference between spelling & pronouncing it
                            swing first my counters fit get em a hurt face on my worst day
                            wanna box homie? leave his jaw broken worse than his wordplay
                            best be easy if its me hes speaking on, delete his pulse
                            take a shit on his grave, pussy I wont need the mulch
                            you cant see me the beasts awoke, got u lookin fuckin frail
                            try swingin a sledge itll = your death cos my hammer dont come w/nails

Comment

lls

Faggots like u get hit up no homo phone,
                              G aim=game=homophone my flo so dope,
                              U so don't know how I let dat 44 blow,
                              Or take your shoes & use your shoe strings to choke yo throat,
                              I heard dat counter fit flip before...kind of a stale bar,
                              & we all heard a million hammer & nail bars,
                              U gon shit on my grave? Dat supposed to have a nigga vexed?
                              I heard dat before u ain't even got original disrespect,

Example....

I'll smack yo daughter wit my dick & send da pics to your wife,
                              She replied she never saw a dick so big in her life,
                              Dats why she left u I could send u some recent pics of your wife,
                              At least u got custody wit ya kid in ya life

No hate tho lls

Comment

What you a maggot, I hear u cous' gotta'n Ipod Touch.
                                Fuck your flustering I drain Much down flushing,
                                This 'G' memba gets 'H.I' in the brain (membrane)
                                yo 44's catch my .22's half rounded,
                                death prounounces only 3 letters of the alphabet; a.b.c
                                just like the first three my numbers leave you always bodybag closure.

Your sentances are faced, while my face like the lace like racist nails, i hastily nine inch boarding chalk. I'm on a boat and while exploring the vast ocean I drop you 'til it's broke

You on planet Mars with your bars you nut,
                                While you elaborate much I snicker and listen underwater to sonars on my sounder

2muchblood have you got some practice in, cause you sound like a new Capitain,
                                Blood, could be a nobody zero but the shit you mustered up nobody could suspect - go figure.

Whereas I'm always new like covering powdery soft white, like a powerful figure - Snow Angel

Your non magnetic, sorry no rare earth metal to be found the sound you ground ain't mound(amounting)
                                You mention respect? You and me both know, you ain't got none I see a Pussy - Insane Clown Possy.

face fact your privates facade doesn't cover up nor compensate for ugly dress-wear
                                In-enabling fashion like fastened neckbraces and whip-lash (bowties and neckwear) (neckties and bow-wear)

I dismember in tellin gents wit' a braining 2('s) headed/headin , brawlings leave/leaf blood's browning.
                                i'm an imperialist/peer in a list leave each two bites to EA add each D's
                                On both sides, death rolls sick like die, Brittle runts get dyed in blood - Belittle this runt and his legions, brittle as ya' religious dreams upon, Cold ends of Sea to Sea, my omnipresence Is like British presence paving with path (paving width in past) amid the Middle East,
                                Too much blood spread in Islam imposition Christianity.

Call 2 much's colony, (blood's too calming),
                                This means we're at war, East India Company.

Hatters gonna Hat.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X