This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rebuttal the barz above you

Word Life get ya talent up nigga show some skill, u die from all of my responses this is overkill, u reply fast congratulations for having no life, but if I hold (whole) court & shoot it ain't a basketball night, ya rap is all hype I don't believe da hype, I'm a G (god) son like jesus christ, ya flo ass what's shakin twerk team could type? Be happy u in these bars AA liar should've took Aaliyah's flight

R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by 2MUCHBLOOD View Post
      Word Life get ya talent up nigga show some skill, u die from all of my responses this is overkill, u reply fast congratulations for having no life, but if I hold (whole) court & shoot it ain't a basketball night, ya rap is all hype I don't believe da hype, I'm a G (god) son like jesus christ, ya flo ass what's shakin twerk team could type? Be happy u in these bars AA liar should've took Aaliyah's flight

R.I.P.
      AA? who tf is that, jesus christ bar didn't make sense either, and that wa biting a 24/7 line great job jack ass

and na nigga i see you enter the thread, and respond each time like 50 minutes later
      you probly like ur sister's kitten flavor, even tho that shit smells like shrimp refrigerated.

you put 4 hours into writing a total of like 15 shitty bars son.
      when in like 16 total minutes i wrote atleast like 50 hard ones

and as far as weak bars? they're shitty too
      you literally have the pengame of a retarded kid, abused
      poor fuck, prolly go to a flee market to get some food
      you got no street smarts but this skinny goof? his sweetheart really is a dude

we cut from a dif cloth nigga ur flows str8 terrible, just sayin u stay losing every time

Comment

Word Life.

Comment

John Cena - Basic Thuganomics - YouTube

Comment

Cena the GOAT battle rapper/recording artist

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Don Status View Post

R.I.P.
              AA? who tf is that, jesus christ bar didn't make sense either, and that wa biting a 24/7 line great job jack ass

and na nigga i see you enter the thread, and respond each time like 50 minutes later
              you probly like ur sister's kitten flavor, even tho that shit smells like shrimp refrigerated.

you put 4 hours into writing a total of like 15 shitty bars son.
              when in like 16 total minutes i wrote atleast like 50 hard ones

and as far as weak bars? they're shitty too
              you literally have the pengame of a retarded kid, abused
              poor fuck, prolly go to a flee market to get some food
              you got no street smarts but this skinny goof? his sweetheart really is a dude

we cut from a dif cloth nigga ur flows str8 terrible, just sayin u stay losing every time
              I was gone now I'm back on da warpath, I'm the 1 you're losing 2 on da score pad, I see u spineless u should watch your back, since he buggin put some green on him call him zorak, u so wack u should let ya flo flourish dats true, but for now I'm drawin on da bull like a Taurus tattoo, double 0 don status don't fuckin know my status, I damn nations make god say god damn it, u should stop rappin before da 9 blastin, I'm runnin what u can't pass ask Madden john Madden, blast cannons make ya rap vanish, shoot u from my vantage point I'm just taking advantage, of ya weak spots droppin piss balloons from treetops, u get flipped & I bet ya cd flops please stop

Comment

Ya you score pads must be your time of the month, you're on point about a forth of the time, you're a leap year. I meditate and transcend time , i leap years. I've seen our civilizations demise but i dont weep tears. There's levels to this shit, you can't just leap tiers.
                Number 9 numerology progressing humans evolution like zoology, your classification, wallaby.

It's ironic how spiritual claims seem outlandish, and how wars lock with bread like a manwich.

Comment

Fuck levels I'm here move me there, & fuck a tier blood can fall anywhere, who want it u don't shut da door behind ya, I'm the business 1 of my customers will find ya, have u ever seen a lil nigga, wit a gun older than him dat he already killed niggas wit

Comment

I've seen men fall from all time lines and periods, are you dense my mind aligns with the pyramids. But fuck a belt I'm cruisin to the origin, my mission seems impossible but to gods time is just an obstacle. Your neurological doesn't seem too logical , an inflated ego won't keep you afloat.
                    An Aries ruled by mars , in other words I'm the goat. This isn't 94 but still the realist shit I've ever wrote.

Comment

look at the thread title you smart fuck, it says REBUTTAL!!!
                      not pseudo-philosophical dumb bars but...REBUTTAL!
                      ill split your skull with two fists, filled with cristal then.. re-bottle
                      if youre nucleus cruisin, im all six kinds of quarkz..the real bundle
                      now go suck a butthole and learn how to rebuttal!

Comment

I did rebuttal , he was talking tough about gunplay so i stated the weapon is really irrelevant since regardless of time period people get killed. Also there are 12 quarks(6 quarks and 6 anti-quarks) since every molecule of matter has an equivalent anti-matter.

You can't give me shit for dropping knowledge, then come at me how you're going to split my skull with two fists and then tell me to suck a butthole. (Really tho)
                        I think you're stuck in the matrix, would you like to see how far the rabbit hole goes?

As far as a rebuttal I'll throw one your way tomorrow when I get some time.
                        Just give me something worthy of a rebuttal james.

Comment

^^
                          LOL i killed you, stfu with your ranting. Keep it rap.

I laid the first brick in zion, taught morpheus hackin´/
                          paved the way for you child, fathered all of your tactics/
                          I dug the fucking rabbithole/ im the first singularity/
                          make you go down on this calicoe since you searchin for clarity/

Comment

You're contradicting yourself makes sense since you cons are always dicking yourselfs. Go back to your shelf. You can't be a foundation to the rebellion and at the same time be a machine. You're confused go back and re-illistrate the screen. Im you're listerine, 99.9% of you trolls die on scene. Im too pristine for this prissy teen. You're name is dck go swallow some protein, you have dick in your name again swallow some protein. Feel my curse as I take your soul like Shang tsung, now that's a anti-body son.

Comment

if you read DCK as dick, thats an issue for freud//
                              u a fraud, talkin jazz, ill make you dizzie like gillespie/
                              bet this bitch uemployed// im both man and machine/
                              cybernetic and mean/ if u never understood the matrix/

why you mention its scenes?/ illistrating a scene?
                              How you do that then?/ biting the damaja/
                              thats cool since when?/ I´m the last of the fucking .1 percent/
                              and since you cant write 4´s/ you get 8, show of force, now go rebuttal yaself...

Comment

Your name is D then i see K, you're the pussy since your name has dick in it. And since you're a pussy I'm dickin it.
                                I don't want to talk about the matrix all day sorry bro , you're a board game and I'm atari hoe. Your games boring and I got that ferrari flow.
                                You've been fazed out welcome to the future , you're talking to society's suture I'm not your personal tutor.

It's knowledge over everything , if you dilute the product, then I'm steppin on you.

As far as biting I've never heard of dude, don't get me wrong that's my bad. At least i have humility to admit it and not just scream through an ipad.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X