• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rebuttal the barz above you

Originally posted by coathanger View Post
    [MENTION=4651]s3n[/MENTION] drop that new hood clAssic bro
    aint no hood classic, he probably should trash it
    theyd have to make a new kind of plaque to give you and call it wood plastic

Comment

fuck this wood plastic talkin, 8 alt having bitch, with 2 letter minus twenty- red Rep
      i bet you requested bed rest during sex ed and your best friend is your pet hen
      you stay with the cock, idgaf if its female pussy you play with the cock
      you stay in close Range with that cock and spend all day with that cock

i bet you even bathe with the cock, and smoke haze with the cock
      you go the library to read every page with the cock and learn about all types of ancient cocks

Comment

18th letter is inspired by poetic transcriptions of gay greek shepherds
        your brain seeks pleasure from aids teens- its like you're destined to become a gay rabies vector
        will you get some fame? maybe never, shit like that barely happens like a rainy desert
        no nazi but this shit like hitler's hate speech except that i create schemes better

Comment

this swelter of swetting desertification is only known to most of all by common day passing as Don Status upgrade.
          His gif looks like a nail biting witch so were my conscripts to this rhyme conspiracies mind the conscription Don because dans le Status you a bitch fawn in the grasses all hiding hind leg and anal rapage pwnage.
          You were listed to 00 status because your bitch bambi mother got blasted.

His rabbi bit a bit of his rabbit carrot cornea coroner,
          I'm Don status, you just a fawn in grasses been waiting for a slaying for the masses meal time epic ridry
          my rhymes fill shit like a colloptomy bag and still i collapse like avalanche warnings on highway branches f rom mountains and i may stray, your a pawn and today's just israelite power level 2k. go fuck saddam i bum rush you spam camp i'm multiplay

fuck you and atoms for your whole family i fuck the necessity of planets and destroy the lunar like eclipse you fucking suck my dirty ass whole and my choda and maybe my man clit you unknowningly bisexual immigrant

Comment

nigga that shit don't rhyme... and thats coming from someone who thinks "legislative" rhymes with "pen and paper"

Comment

only shit you had was his rabbi bit a bit of his rabbit but that shit don't apply to me

#notjewish

Comment

Just better my reservation i'm placed adjacent plus one to this geek of poetry he speaks i'm number Nin6teen. not ate or sevened.
                Your brain's phallic like 'dallas buyers club', and intravenous drug injection
                If it wasn't for my trained class, technique passed, informative to me grown a wealth.
                I'd be on a planet like you just imagined i'm just way to less /weightless of a faction/fraction.
                This is spying comp in behind the barcodes of your CPU 'Mein Kampf'
                You wanted hitler bars so i couldd oust your witz
                i'm beyond baking beetles in the oven, mkkkay, they're MASHROOM!
                fuck you and you too bitch when i'm drunkn on the kraken i'll release my buoy like a captain stear the wheel into a fucking killer whale impact on tv just get my sea sickness on quickjness this is traction skull death leave you with the split traje
                ctory of a pool table minus stripes and stars cause i'm canadian from a far

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Don Status View Post
                  nigga that shit don't rhyme... and thats coming from someone who thinks "legislative" rhymes with "pen and paper"
                  hah don status calls me a non jew, must be anti-semetism
                  my spell check will enlist this victim like a gold star placed upon a vest of a jewish resident.

Fuck you prove to you i'm the baddest and you've had all you can afford your cost, I'm skull death like piled skulls at gas chambers in the fucking hollocaust.

Don Status attributes two 00s next to his nickname to provide us with the chorus of this dead beatten pig. Pork Porqoi esce tu parle francais why the fucking regime is green and Don status can't even begin to imagine his tragic family accident starting with his grandmams who was cooking pancakes at an unfortunately temperature that made her curly white hair swelter.

and yeah just for the record I can pen and paper, but when your name comes up in the roster as 00 Don Status I just hit fire....<wait, you the reply>

Comment

before reading i wasn't calling you a non-jew...I'm a non jew. feel free to edit

*predicts holocaust line when seeing the word "cost"

Comment

Originally posted by sku77d34th View Post
                      Originally posted by 00 Don Status View Post
                      hah don status calls me a non jew, must be anti-semetism
                      my spell check will enlist this victim like a gold star placed upon a vest of a jewish resident.

Fuck you prove to you i'm the baddest and you've had all you can afford your cost, I'm skull death like piled skulls at gas chambers in the fucking hollocaust.

Don Status attributes two 00s next to his nickname to provide us with the chorus of this dead beatten pig. Pork Porqoi esce tu parle francais why the fucking regime is green and Don status can't even begin to imagine his tragic family accident starting with his grandmams who was cooking pancakes at an unfortunately temperature that made her curly white hair swelter.
                      where you from?

Comment

you're kind of pretentious with the pen but i like when people try to get thoughts out like that ^- sounds like English is your second language on account of your shit syntax

Comment

From canada alberta speaking of edmonton you prick, i'm full jewish and i had a barmitzvah

Your bitch wears an oversized bra, and i'll bend her backwards over my range and stuff her jaw,
                          us jews know how to make the peak concise, this was all freestyle text type unlike my previous battle to deathstroke smoke tonight :)
                          well done and well p layed Don status, i'f you're a hooked i could order over the internet please provide me with a PM.

ps. english is a dying language, but anyways it's my first.

Comment

Originally posted by sku77d34th View Post
                            From canada alberta speaking of edmonton you prick, i'm full jewish and i had a barmitzvah

Your bitch wears an oversized bra, and i'll bend her backwards over my range and stuff her jaw,
                            us jews know how to make the peak concise, this was all freestyle text type unlike my previous battle to deathstroke smoke tonight :)
                            well done and well p layed Don status, i'f you're a hooked i could order over the internet please provide me with a PM.
                            learn to read dickhead, your english sucks. I didn't say you weren't jewish. stop trying to sound impressive with your bars that make no sense.

NOTHING YOU SAY RHYMES

Comment

i don't care maggot your just another clueless target in my voidless imagine
                              so go span your fucking eternities your fucking eons bitch i can count beyond you can
                              your fucking toes have growth of moth and my spit will glisten off the fucking mossy growth on your metaphalangeals, bitch my spit costs you more than you make in an hour bring home the bacon, your a fuckling Tom Cruise Oblivion.
                              Your mom gave me her best shoes so i left them off and entered bare footed at the observatorium.

Comment

"at an unfortunately temperature" how is english your first language man

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X