Re: ROUND 2: BINO vs BITMAFAKKANIGGA

both came with it
            http://www.ybig.ie/forum/uploads/280...qhZ1o_c2PM.jpg

Comment

Dope clash dunno who got it on first read

Comment

Larry Word, who has battled before a live audience in the mecca of hip hop itself, new York city, has been another fan favorite in the tournament thus far. Besides having a plethora of intelligent barz, he brings a unique style and swagger to the table via his effective use of adlibs and flossing out his verses as much as possible with the usage of capital letters, dashes, parenthesis, and quotation marks. Although his style has met disapproval from the likes of professional text battle critic headless verseman, young larry has persevered and narrowly defeated a strong opponent by the name of Stab Yourself in the second round of Flossed Out. If larry wants to continue posting his clever and flamboyant verses into the next round, he is going to have to overcome a competitor who many people believe is a favorite to go all the way.

On the other side of this marquee matchup, we have the RMBVA creator himself, Erik Foreman. Erik has gained a ton of respect in the internet battling community, and even crossed over to battle on the main stage in King of the Dot as well as The Draft League in New York City. Known for his superior writing abilities, Erik is as feared of an opponent as one could possibly draw in a tournament like this. Capable of coming up with intelligent punchlines using subject matter from sparking the tech, to today’s current events, Foreman has formed into an extremely well-rounded and deadly emcee. We will soon see if he can live up to the lofty expectations that have been set for him in this fierce matchup against larry word.

Comment

A relative unknown in text battling circles, SpecialOh has certainly made a name for himself during the tournament while advancing to the Elite Eight. While not being especially known as of yet in text battling, Special has already made quite a splash with his diss tracks, including an homage to Chris Brown about the advantages of "tough love" as well as his infamous song and music video that delved into the psychotic mind of Detour himself. Despite not being challenged in the first round due to a no show from Alien, who claimed he had too many bitches to fuck, but was later revealed to have been unable to type due to a medical condition where he burnt the skin off all his fingers in a bout of furious and maniacal masturbation, Special had to step up against fellow (s) member VanillaNigga. Although the best of friends, SpecialOh had to bury his emotions and came out swinging, winning the match decisively. With a style heavy on humor and clever comparisons, Special may not have the reputation that some others in Flossed Out have, but it would be unwise to sleep on him.

[MENTION=20139]SpecialOh[/MENTION]

Comment

[MENTION=3048]Mantix[/MENTION] can you do these write up for this tourney

Comment

One of the four battlers in Flossed Out with live battle experience (gindtime, ground zero), mdk, also known as Mantix, earned his spot in the Elite Eight round by first disposing of SpaceCadet, then knocking off RickyWatters in what was the closest battle of the tournament thus far. Visibly a skilled writer, mdk includes name flips, multis, and hard hitting punches to pick apart his opponents. The self proclaimed Super Mod is one of the toughest opponents left in the bracket, but will not have an easy route to the final four, as he must first get by illipsis.

Known from text battles from websites past, as well as gracing the kotd Vancouver stage as an up-and-comer, illipsis was one of the few battlers who entered Flossed Out with a target on his back. Amongst a field of relative newcomers to text battling, illipsis could be considered a seasoned veteran in the textcee ring. After taking down MartyMcFly and TheDude to proceed to the Elite Eight, illipsis still has his work cut out for him. Having won both of his rounds by a large margin, illipsis utilizes his wit along with well crafted bars to dispose of his opponents. Hoping to defeat mdk to advance, illipsis will certainly have his hands full.

Comment

he wrote that about himself lmao

Comment

i think its happening on rmbva soon that was the hype speech

im fuckin dead @ self proclaimed super mod

Comment

http://rmbva.com/flossed-out-quarter...ord-t1180.html

Comment

Piss Larry
                              Originally posted by jdporter
                              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X