• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• origin vs sku77d34th

Hh

Re: origin vs sku77d34th

Hi howdy introducing myself and mr. Lonley
    Thats right hes not an origin at all.
    this giraffe will probably hang himself in threads of text.
    fuck you kill your self delibretly you watch dilbert and jay sherman origin is like tha teletoon epidode marathon similar to shitty blow
    he organizes his doorag from the origins of his hair permacoloured this person of lack luster is origin null
    Hes recycling the same 12 bars hoping to cash in with the deposit return
    a sucka i bet you bend over backwards eagerly anticipation
    this is a classic example of german rage kids
    His keyboard banging proficiency is that of sixth grade
    you think u smart you not origins like mucous membranes
    always slimey because he's trying to condensate be amazed and compensate while i pass your white ass smite origin in the centroid. Collapse fold like silver putties you just got overpowered punk pretender. My flow forms into collective unity megatron.
    Plus origin sucks dick if you asked him for his locatiom he'd give you an axis imtersection instead. Infact origin is inbred and you wonder why diversoty is the spice of life. Its so were not left with shit brained kids like origin. This lock and key mechanism is stuck in repition. circumstances just like origin will never amount to more than a zero percent a zero chance you have like unfocused glasses missed high classes schooled by the sku77d34ths

Comment

Skull in here styling out yo. Skull what time is it for real niggas right now?
      ACAFD!

ALL CAPS ALL FUCKIN DAY!

Comment

Its halfvpassed appletons. Jamacain me run

Comment

Originally posted by sku77d34th View Post
          Hi howdy introducing myself and mr. Lonley
          Thats right hes not an origin at all.
          this giraffe will probably hang himself in threads of text.
          fuck you kill your self delibretly you watch dilbert and jay sherman origin is like tha teletoon epidode marathon similar to shitty blow
          he organizes his doorag from the origins of his hair permacoloured this person of lack luster is origin null
          Hes recycling the same 12 bars hoping to cash in with the deposit return
          a sucka i bet you bend over backwards eagerly anticipation
          this is a classic example of german rage kids
          His keyboard banging proficiency is that of sixth grade
          you think u smart you not origins like mucous membranes
          always slimey because he's trying to condensate be amazed and compensate while i pass your white ass smite origin in the centroid. Collapse fold like silver putties you just got overpowered punk pretender. My flow forms into collective unity megatron.
          Plus origin sucks dick if you asked him for his locatiom he'd give you an axis imtersection instead. Infact origin is inbred and you wonder why diversoty is the spice of life. Its so were not left with shit brained kids like origin. This lock and key mechanism is stuck in repition. circumstances just like origin will never amount to more than a zero percent a zero chance you have like unfocused glasses missed high classes schooled by the sku77d34ths

LMFAOOOOO lmao This

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X