X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROUND 4: SPADECOOLEY vs FARTFACE

oh shit

SPADECOOLEY:

I hold Stanleys that’ll CUT YA THROAT, give me $3,000 and I’ll send ya LOVE BELOW
    Last round we saw: you want to battle in binary, I’ll end up going ONE AND O.
    I mean, you’re not even meant to be here, it’s DISGRACEFUL, MAN, a BLATANT SCAM
    First round CRAIG WENT HAM, then CRAIG JUST RAN, so you REPLACED HIM? DAMN.
    Craig’s like Henry Hill: after he got pursued by a Choppa he just CHANGED HIS PLAN.
    I mean, it’s not original to say “I’m gonna scar Face”, but lemme switch it, spell “scar” S-K-A
    Because NO DOUBT, it’s MADNESS during an ENGLISH BEAT down you think I won’t pull a SPECIAL AKA
    And you’re always defending Pakis. Are you the kind of Indian that EATS RICE or puffs PEACE PIPES?
    So fuck it, I’m an ethnic cleanser of that Zyklon B’S REICH, the shit that made HEAPS DIE, HEEBS CRY
    Methane isn’t noble, so when I say that I gas Face, it don’t mean I’m dancing with PETE NICE.

FARTFACE:

Gibreel, the tuneless soloist, had been cavorting in moonlight as he sang his impromptu gazal, swimming in air, butterfly-stroke, breast- stroke, bunching himself into a ball, spreadeagling himself against the almost-infinity of the almost-dawn, adopting heraldic postures, rampant, couchant, pitting levity against gravity. Now he rolled happily towards the sardonic voice. "Ohe, Salad baba, it's you, too good. What- ho, old Chumch." At which the other, a fastidious shadow falling headfirst in a grey suit with all the jacket buttons done up, arms by his sides, taking for granted the improbability of the bowler hat on his head, pulled a nickname-hater's face. "Hey, Spoono," Gibreel yelled,
    SpadeCooley
    76.19%
    Fartface
    23.81%

The poll is expired.

Re: ROUND 4: SPADECOOLEY vs FARTFACE

voted fartface cuz spadecooley dumbass embedded videos within his words of his verse

Comment

lmaooooooo youtube props automatic loss

Comment

@spadecooley i fixed ur verse

this is what u sent me:

I hold Stanleys that’ll CUT YA THROAT, give me $3,000 and I’ll send ya LOVE BELOW
        Last round we saw: you want to battle in binary, I’ll end up going ONE AND O.
        I mean, you’re not even meant to be here, it’s DISGRACEFUL, MAN, a BLATANT SCAM
        First round CRAIG WENT HAM, then CRAIG JUST RAN, so you REPLACED HIM? DAMN.
        Craig’s like Henry Hill: after he got pursued by a Choppa he just CHANGED HIS PLAN.
        I mean, it’s not original to say “I’m gonna scar Face”, but lemme switch it, spell “scar” S-K-A
        Because NO DOUBT, it’s MADNESS during an ENGLISH BEATdown you think I won’t pull a SPECIAL AKA
        And you’re always defending Pakis. Are you the kind of Indian that EATS RICE or puffs PEACE PIPES?
        So fuck it, I’m an ethnic cleanser of that Zyklon B’S REICH, the shit that made HEAPS DIE, HEEBS CRY
        Methane isn’t noble, so when I say that I gas Face, it don’t mean I’m dancing with PETE NICE.

Comment

:d1:

props or no props
          im given props

Comment

spade easy
            #2b9s

Originally posted by syne
            i can't believe i've finally been marked out

Comment

I hold Stanleys
              mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

I been workin long ass days so i didnt have time n i still killed this fuckboy with shit from my 6th grade notebook

Comment

Wrote this in 15 minutes while I was making pasta boscaiola. Get on my level, son.
                  Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

i know what stanleys are nh
                    mean girls.mp3

maybe columbo or adrian monk knows

Comment

peniles prodigal son cums back 4 revenge

Comment

spade goes ham though tbh vicious clash prose vs. poesy BUT THE PROS WON OUT!!!! NO POSEY BOUT!!!

Comment

i had to go with Spade he took it
                          Sabotage Ent
                          "you would probably rhyme rhyming with rhyming"

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...