Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (PPV Links inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gennady "GGG" Golovkin vs Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (PPV Links inside)

[ame]https://www.twitter.com/BrendanSchaub/status/909266157214900225[/ame]

Comment

R.I.P Boxing!

MMA >>>

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        R.I.P Boxing!

MMA >>>

Comment

[ame]https://www.twitter.com/LennoxLewis/status/909265329922207746[/ame]

Comment

some cecil peoples type of judging

Comment

hope luke gets ko'd

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Yep. Post right before that he said he has it 9-3 GGG.

No surprise, it's boxing.

Comment

Fuck this bullshit.

Mike Perry is about to murk some new dude.

Comment

good fight, had it 7-5 ggg. he knows canelo cant hurt him and he can wear him down, hell stop canelo in the rematch
                    Originally posted by Justice
                    I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

damn that was just mean...

Comment

perry a mean sombitch

Comment

Back to the MMA thread.

Comment

oops

Comment

how is ggg so much stronger than everyone he fights. hes on the juice baby
                              Originally posted by Justice
                              I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Good fight. Canelo has been on a different level since the Mayweather fight. Hes been a pro for over half his life & it shows. I think Canelo wins the rematch.

I had it 7-5 ggg. G needs to throw more body shots for a definitive win, & Canelo knows that, he obviously had the uppercut counter to body shots prepped, he even recklessly threw a few out of range uppercuts(from muscle or mental memory).

I think Golovkin is winding down, it was odd seeing him breathing heavily through his mouth so early in the fight, especially since he trains in high elevation at big bear, calif.
                                Check the puzzle, does it fit
                                I am alpha & omega
                                And on the seventh day i rise
                                Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X