Mayweather vs. McGregor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mayweather vs. McGregor

floyd threw 28 punches the first 3 rds then threw at least 37 the rest of the way. he only threw 60 jabs the whole fight, no respect for conors power

fight worked out real well for everyone, floyd got to go out on a high note and most fans will remember it as entertaining while conor made it look like he could hang and continue to build his brand
    Originally posted by Justice
    I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
        Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
        Clark, what you dont understand is Conors hand placement was fine. His problem was his feet / hips

He wasnt generating the true power he can because he was tryna be light on his feet and awkward for Mayweather. You get tired pretty quick using just your arms for punching after a few rounds, Conor hasnt perfected the craft but the rest of his tools got him to the dance he just didnt have enough to finish it.
        No he had it chaunce, 100%

He gassed due to his weight cutting... his body didn't bounce back in time for the fight.
        dipshit, Conor used to fight at 45 robin, has had legit fights at that weight too. Conor walks around about 170 outta camp, hes maintained a weight of 165 for quite some time and only cut down to 153 for the fight.

He punched himself out dude, it happens.

Comment

lemme guess the guy who is a professional boxer won

Comment

shoulda just gave the money to me tag

Comment

how many of yall had bets on conor that werent just for shits and gigs?

Comment

i coulda lived for a year on what tag said he bet

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                  Incredible boxing match. Mayweather had it in him nothing was held back. This was match of the decade. 50-0 and quiting while he's ahead. McGregor put up a hell of a fight but may weather kept connecting more punches round 10

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobanplzra View Post
                    i coulda lived for a year on what tag said he bet
                    so 100?

Comment

forreal whatd he say

Comment

8 stacks

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                          Clark, what you dont understand is Conors hand placement was fine. His problem was his feet / hips

He wasnt generating the true power he can because he was tryna be light on his feet and awkward for Mayweather. You get tired pretty quick using just your arms for punching after a few rounds, Conor hasnt perfected the craft but the rest of his tools got him to the dance he just didnt have enough to finish it.
                          No he had it chaunce, 100%

He gassed due to his weight cutting... his body didn't bounce back in time for the fight.
                          dipshit, Conor used to fight at 45 robin, has had legit fights at that weight too. Conor walks around about 170 outta camp, hes maintained a weight of 165 for quite some time and only cut down to 153 for the fight.

He punched himself out dude, it happens.
                          Yeah, but not just the punches his movement in general was excessive, not very optimal. Floyd optimized his movement 10000x better, it was obvious floyd was trying to get him to waste energy while conserving it.

Weight cutting hurts, I don't give a shit who you are or if you've fought at that weight before. If you're dropping 20-30 pounds (not easily but by force) then you're going to have a LOT of problems. From injury to stamina, cutting weight like that is a serious issue. Look at mcgregor in the weigh in, look at all the talk about him struggling. He struggled to lose weight, and he lost too much weight. Floyd didn't ruin his body before the fight like McGregor did.

Another thing is McGregor isn't a boxer. He doesn't know how to optimally move and throw punches under a boxing setting. Look at his movement that's all that really matters. He had so much wasted fucking movement, seeing mcgregor in the 8th and 9th I saw my self back in wrestling. Running on reserves losing all power and mobility.

McGregor could of won this, he didn't prepare properly and that's all that this fight reallly says. McGregor was hoping for his hits to hurt floyd which they did, but he didn't hit hard enough. Once it went past 6 rounds Floyd automatically won. Mcgregor outta gas, and judges were def gonna rig fight in Floyds favor.

Comment

regret respondin to ya tbh

Comment

let the man get his shit off

Comment

fuckin uber driver talking my ear off about this while i pretend to know wtf hes talking about

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X