Ward vs Kovalev 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ward vs Kovalev 2

Shit fight. Both a bunch of pansies! UFC is where it's at.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
      Passed out last night before the fight...bout to watch it now.

Heard Ward looked like the old killer Ward though (before his 2 year exile).
      For 1 round. Lol

Comment

[ame="https://twitter.com/streetfitebanch/status/876289907655938049"]https://twitter.com/streetfitebanch/status/876289907655938049[/ame]

Let's see. Where is the writing on Kovalev's shorts?

Look at that, below the belt.

That makes that shot? You guessed it, illegal.

Comment

As much as I like Ward some of those were definitely low blows. I'm more mad at the ref tho that stoppage was fucking terrible
          sigpic

Comment

Early stoppage...but Kovalev wasn't swinging back.

He looked gassed from rd 4 on......need to drop that new conditioning coach ASAP!

Pretty good fight overall though.

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
              Early stoppage...but Kovalev wasn't swinging back.

He looked gassed from rd 4 on......need to drop that new conditioning coach ASAP!

Pretty good fight overall though.
              yeah he wasnt showimg anything , wether its from low blows or not. Ward had to overcome Holding and Hitting from kov, but when kov had to overcome something dirty, he went looking for the refs. not smart in that kind of dog fight.
              but seeing how Rigondeaux gotta KO in the 1st from controversey(punching adter bell)-and both being Roc Nation fighters, that IS a little fishy

Comment

Did you even watch the fight? "Holding and Hitting", they both were doing that. In fact it's allowed. It's up to the ref to break it.

What about Kovalev having to "overcome" the numerous low blows throughout the entire fight?

Or can it only be dirty when Kovalev does something?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Did you even watch the fight? "Holding and Hitting", they both were doing that. In fact it's allowed. It's up to the ref to break it.

What about Kovalev having to "overcome" the numerous low blows throughout the entire fight?

u hangon your hat on my last word again. holding and hitting is not legal, did u watch the fuckin rigondeaux fight before? thats why during the stretch of the fight, both fighters started hold/hitting on the refs blindside like veterans do. my point is, kov was roughhousing, and Ward took it there also by any means.
                  u act like im saying some of the mf punches werent low.
                  stop responding to one word i say and put the entire sentence together before u respond moose. god damn lol

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

u hangon your hat on my last word again. holding and hitting is not legal, did u watch the fuckin rigondeaux fight before? thats why during the stretch of the fight, both fighters started hold/hitting on the refs blindside like veterans do. my point is, kov was roughhousing, and Ward took it there also by any means.
                    stop responding to one word i say and put the entire sentence together before u respond moose. god damn lol
                    You're allowed to clinch and hit, you fucking moron. That's why you'll here referee's say "work out of it" or "punch out of it".

The fight before that is completely different. He was holding the back of the head and uppercutting him.

That's illegal.

Do you actually know anything about boxing or are you just making this shit up as you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial Thirteen View Post

You're allowed to clinch and hit, you fucking moron. That's why you'll here referee's say "work out of it" or "punch out of it".

The fight before that is completely different. He was holding the back of the head and uppercutting him.

That's illegal.

Do you actually know anything about boxing or are you just making this shit up as you go.
                      the ref will tell u to work out of a CLINCH. mf. holding and hitting is what kov/rigo was doing. u just conformed to my point lmaoo dumass

Comment

"Holding" is "clinching" you fucking moron. Rigondeaux was holding the back of his head and punching him

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO5U_kTci5c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO5U_kTci5c[/ame]

Holding the back if the head while throwing uppercuts is ILLEGAL, you fucking retard. Kovalev didn't do that.

"You'll school me in boxing" Lmao Foh, retard you don't even know the difference between clinching and holding the back of the head.

Comment

"Holding" is "clinching" you fucking moron. Rigondeaux was holding the back of his head and punching him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO5U_kTci5c

Holding the back if the head while throwing uppercuts is ILLEGAL, you fucking retard. Kovalev didn't do that.

"You'll school me in boxing" Lmao Foh, retard you don't even know the difference between clinching and holding the back of the head.
                          so kovalev didnt do that at all??

Comment

kov was holding and hitting the entire fight man. stop with the insults bcuz its not that fuckin serious moose head ass nigga. kovalev tried to make it ruff on the inside bcuz he knew that was the only way to beat Ward, and Ward made it ruffer for him down the stretch. got yo buddy kovalev pissing bloody marys right now. u salty

Comment

Again "holding and hitting" is not illegal. What Kovelav did was legal. What Rigondeaux did was illegal, you incompetent fuck.

Do you know the definition of these terms?

le·gal
                              /ˈlēɡəl/
                              adjective
                              of, based on, or concerned with the law:
                              "the American legal system"
                              permitted by law:
                              "he claimed that it had all been legal"
                              synonyms:
                              lawful, legitimate, licit, within the law, legalized, ... moreantonyms:
                              criminal

il·le·gal
                              /i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
                              adjective
                              contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law:
                              "illegal drugs"
                              synonyms:
                              unlawful, illicit, illegitimate, criminal, felonious, ... moreantonyms:
                              lawful, legitimate
                              noun
                              a person present in a country without official authorization.

Do I need to have Porter call your mom and have her do vocabulary tests with you weekly?

Take some time off fruity loops and shitty video editing and read a fucking book.

Are you legitimately retarded? If so I'll leave you alone.

Comment

Again "holding and hitting" is not illegal. What Kovelav did was legal. What Rigondeaux did was illegal, you incompetent fuck.

Do you know the definition of these terms?

le·gal
                                /ˈlēɡəl/
                                adjective
                                of, based on, or concerned with the law:
                                "the American legal system"
                                permitted by law:
                                "he claimed that it had all been legal"
                                synonyms:
                                lawful, legitimate, licit, within the law, legalized, ... moreantonyms:
                                criminal

il·le·gal
                                /i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
                                adjective
                                contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law:
                                "illegal drugs"
                                synonyms:
                                unlawful, illicit, illegitimate, criminal, felonious, ... moreantonyms:
                                lawful, legitimate
                                noun
                                a person present in a country without official authorization.

Do I need to have Porter call your mom and have her do vocabulary tests with you weekly?

Take some time off fruity loops and shitty video editing and read a fucking book.

Are you legitimately retarded? If so I'll leave you alone.
                                lmaoooooooo this mf pulled up the law. take notes rookie. wtf
                                https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=394037

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X