• Show
Clear All

Re: Canelo Alvarez vs Julio Cesar Chavez Jr *PPV Links Inside*

I think it's gonna be super close.
    GGG overrated and canelo underrated.

Comment

Boxing keep getting better and better imo
      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        GGG is going to wreck this queer.
        What do you like more Moose boxing or ufc?
        CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bnas View Post
          Originally posted by Moose View Post
          GGG is going to wreck this queer.
          What do you like more Moose boxing or ufc?
          MMA > Boxing imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
            GGG overrated and canelo underrated.
            Factual....

Comment

How the fuck is Canelo in any way underrated? He's literally one of the biggest stars if not the biggest in boxing right now.

Comment

Underrated because people still question his talent and his choices in opponents even though ever since he got his Mayweather blessing/payday he's been killing everything in sight.

GGG on the other hand has fought nothing but tomato cans + cab drivers + over the hill boxers his whole career yet people still think he's some kind of monster.

He clearly lost his last fight...but got the Bob Arum fix decision like Pacquiao got the 2nd + 3rd fights against Marquez.

F all the way OH

Sept 16 GGG gonna get his shit split....

Comment

Oh, yeah. Canelo has been fighting nothing but top talent his whole career. Lmao.

His record is padded as fuck.

You're a fucking retard, Canelo lost to Lara. Mayweather lost to Castillo.

You won't admit that because you're retarded.

Canelo is so fucking good he kept refusing to fight GGG? Makes sense. Who has Canelo fought that was so fucking good that he's been "killing" he didn't kill Cotto. He didn't kill Lara. He didn't kill Chavez.

GGG has one close fight he was "gifted" a win and that discredits him. Canelo was gifted a win, that's cool because "he's killing everyone" somehow.

Comment

I got GGG >>> Canelo in Sept tbh.

On crip.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Re: Canelo Alvarez vs Julio Cesar Chavez Jr *PPV Links Inside*

What BoB said.
                      GGG gets more credit for his skillset because he's heavy handed af.
                      I think Canelo a much better all around boxer.

All that said I think GGG on paper should be favored by a pretty wide margin.
                      I think he's not as good as he was tho.
                      And I think Canelo still getting better and his chin solid enough to hang.
                      I thought Canelo was a gimmick when he was on every big fight undercard then he kept getting better.

None of that could matter because GGG got it to just catch him follow up and end it.
                      GGG looked fucking massive next him too which could be a problem for Alvarez.

But I like how Canelo style match up to him and GGG declining a bit imo

See how I keep flip flopping.
                      I think it's gonna be a close fight and I'm thankful it's happening.
                      We got Ward/Kovalev and now this.
                      Boxing better than it's been in years.

Comment

Canelo beat Lara just like Floyd beat Castillo easy both fights.

Crybaby idiots who cant take it like to conspiracy theorize about shit (bet you were a huge Pacquiao fan...werent ya Moosey?).

Tbh I didnt become a big Canelo fan til after the Mayweather fight...

And the only gift decision Canelo got IMO was this 1.

But this was right before Floyd and no way were they gonna fuck up that $$$...
                        It was close but I had Trout winning most of the early rds.

Comment

Odds are pretty even so far btw...with GGG a very slight favorite.

Vegas dont believe in Putins bitch either.

Comment

Bob is a retard Canelo dick rider. GGG was deff gifted the W his last fight, but using that to discredit him is retarded.

"Canelo beat Lara just like Floyd beat Castillo easy both fights."

See, you're a fucking retard.

"Crybaby idiots who cant take it like to conspiracy theorize"
                            You're the only one "conspiracy theorizing" "Bob Arum fix decision".

I'm not giving a conspiracy theory that, in my opinion, and many others think Canelo lost to Lara and Floyd lost to Castillo. You're literally one of the very few that say "Floyd beat Castillo easily", because you're a fucking retard. Even if you think he won it wasn't "easily" or is that too hard to differentiate because you're fucking retarded?

Comment

If you dont know bout the Arum fix...then you def dont know shit about boxing.

Keep trying lil girl.

Comment

Oh, no. You called me a girl.

How devastating.
                                Bet everything you own on Canelo.

Then when your fuck boy, ginger, faggot gets his shit caved in, I sincerely hope you kill yourself.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X