• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wrestlemania 33 Hype Thread

Originally posted by Lord Smith View Post
    I hate roman reigns so much
    Hate comes off as a word of interest.

Personally the abshirt guys completely killed WWE for me. I haven't watched it at all since last wrestlemania, with cena proposing and undertaker losing to a fucking jobber, I think im done with the company and anyone talking about WWE.

It's absolute trash, the only reason why the business kept growing is because of how established and monopolized WWE is. It's absolutely fucking garbage content now, the story lines are uninteresting as fuck, the new wrestlers are more generic that default CAWs in the video games.

wrestling is and has been dead.

Comment

To be fair all the botches were because undertaker is old.
      Reigns has had consistently good matches.
      I don't think you have Reigns go over for no reason tho.
      There should have been a heel turn or at least some interference or further storyline setup instead of just making reigns look tuff.

They kill everything good that happens. Miz should have carried the IC title for over a year and possibly had a transition world title reign at elimination chamber imo. Owens and Jericho deserved main event status. Styles should have had a better match (probably undertaker). Orton so boring been the same in ring for 20 years why's he champion over Wyatt?? Where was Samoa Joe? Etc.

Mojo Rawley won the Andre battle royal? Lmao expect a big push.

Lesnar Goldberg was about 100x better than I thought it would be and should have closed the card. If they wanted takers last match to they should have given him someone better or had a better storyline around him and reigns.

I have about zero hype for raw. Passive interest in whether broken Matt Hardy character is carrying over to WWE. That's about it.

Comment

That was disgusting to see the undertaker end his career getting smashed repeatedly with a chair by lame ass hoe man reigns. At least Ric Flair got sent off by Shawn Michaels, a certified legend.

Comment

Since no bars in my city show Wrestlemania anymore, I went to see it at Cineplex. The sound could have been a bit louder but watching Wrestlemania on a movie screen was dope. The Wrestlemania stage set up was insane. Hardy Boyz return was the highlight of the night. WWE should reintroduce Gallows and Anderson as their characters from Southpaw. The Raw tag division is looking pretty strong otherwise. The Raw women's title match had some pretty good spots, it was more entertaining than I expected. Shane vs Styles made for a dope opening match although Shane set the bar pretty high last year by jumping off of the Hell in the Cell, through the table. Needless to say, he didn't go as big this year. Jericho vs Owens was filler for me but was an okay match stll. Rollins vs HHH had a couple of the best intros. You can never go wrong when Stephanie McMahon goes through a table. Wyatt vs Orton was the most disappointing match of the night. Who cares about Bray's supernatural powers if he loses all of the time? After Lesnar vs Goldberg and Roman Reigns vs Undertaker, I could be fine with never seeing another german suplex, spear, or super punch again although Brock jumping over the spear was one of the best spots of the night. I knew WWE were going to use Undertaker to put Roman Reigns over (again). Apparently this was Taker's choice. He wanted to go out the traditional way, on his back. Taker even broke kayfabe and kissed his wife. Honourable mention goes out to the Roman Reigns is a holocaust denier sign near the end of the broadcast.

Comment

Ppv sounds awful lol

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
            :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
            Originally posted by EllC
            no fucks given, thats a real nigga
            "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Originally posted by NFG View Post
              Ppv sounds awful lol

Yeah. Looks like everyone was having a horrible time. smh
              [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVeC9wXZLUc"]Matt & Jeff Hardy make a shocking return to WWE: WrestleMania 33 (WWE Network Exclusive) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Lol at that outweighing everything else

"my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

I'll never forgive wwe for how they did sting and it still seems they are trash according to this thread but I been lost interest since I was like 20 so dont mind my posts lol

Comment

The whole night was pretty dope. Wrestling is like battle rap, it's better to be a casual fan then I don't nitpick at all of the errors.

Comment

Yea I tried that, didn't work. I'm gonna torrent this event for sure tho

Comment

I thought itwas aight, but underwhelming. Hardys & brock/goldberg were the only memorable moments & matches i would rewatch.

Reigns promo the following night was more entertaining then the whole of mania.
                        Check the puzzle, does it fit
                        I am alpha & omega
                        And on the seventh day i rise
                        Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X