• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GGG vs. Jacobs ***PPV Links inside***

and yes im aware Gennad was over too but Jacobs heavier
    let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Re: Yo @chaunce can you drop me a non-acestream link for GGG vs. Jacobs

Respect Moose, my homie ended up ordering it after the NCAA wrestling joint, shit was a good fight
      "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

yo [MENTION=11524]jerzcity[/MENTION] what'd you score that GGG vs. Jacobs fight?

I had it 114-113 for Jacobs.
        I had it draw going into the last round and i think Jacobs landed more clean shots and boxed better in that round, GGG only landed an uppercut and a few snapping jabs.

Im not mad at the decision because their was a few rounds i had really close, but Regardless I think think GGG definitively got outboxed that whole fight.
        Jacobs going southpaw seemed to confuse/slow-down triple G and even thou G landed some straight rights Jacobs was piecing him up with that Straight left down the middle from that stance
        "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

There were a couple early rounds i gotta rewatch that i scored for G on the fact that i think he landed the harder, more damaging punches that round but the rest of the round he was getting outboxed and touched quite a bit. Like the 9th or 10th round(think it was the 9th) GGG was getting fucked up pretty bad then landed a big shot that stunned Jacobs with like 30 seconds left and they gave the round to GGG

Jacobs was keeping him away early with the jab really nice and went to the body extremely well with the left and right hooks in the middle i would've liked to see Jacobs do the earlier. But even when GGG was landing those big rights Jacobs was catching him with those left hooks on the way out quite a bit and the way in as well

Long story short I think GGG fought a really fight at all but clearly got out performed and executed by Jacobs even if the score cards didn't reflect it but i can see way Jacobs didn't get the W it was really close.
          That was one of the best/most interesting fights I've seen in the past few years thou( especially at that awful weight class) I would love to see it again even thou, as of now, i think GGG would wash him in a 2nd fight.
          That was by far GGG best win of his career and his only BIG/TOP level win so far

Comment

Originally posted by jerzcity View Post
            Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
            Canelo gon fuck u up old bum ass russian.
            Old bum ass russian was breathing the same in round 2 as he was in round 12. Go see how jacobs was breathing in round 2 & 12.

[MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION], i agree on Mayweather-Castillo 1. Clear loss for Mayweather.
            I rewatched that fight not too long ago and it was actually closer than i remembered it being, i scored it round by round and i might have had a draw or may weather by 1 but I'm really biased cuz i love may weathers style and I'm a big may weather fan

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Ya i agree but i can respect it cause the ref was tryna clean the fight up since one guy was getting the worst of the constant headbutts. I think he coulda fairly deducted another point, glad he chose not to.
              Yeah, but he was only warning the Thai guy, not Gonzalas. They're both part of that problem and the southpaw/orthodox stance just made it more likely it would happen.
              Ref warned both early on about headbutts, then later he realized Rungvisai was leading recklessly with his head. Gonna have to rewatch with beer out of arm's length.
              I think the blood plays d a huge factor in the refs scoring the bout as well. it naturally helps Rungvisai's chance quite a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Bohboh View Post
                Originally posted by Moose View Post
                Ya i agree but i can respect it cause the ref was tryna clean the fight up since one guy was getting the worst of the constant headbutts. I think he coulda fairly deducted another point, glad he chose not to.
                Yeah, but he was only warning the Thai guy, not Gonzalas. They're both part of that problem and the southpaw/orthodox stance just made it more likely it would happen.
                Ref warned both early on about headbutts, then later he realized Rungvisai was leading recklessly with his head. Gonna have to rewatch with beer out of arm's length.
                I think the blood plays d a huge factor in the refs scoring the bout as well. it naturally helps Rungvisai's chance quite a bit
                And thats where it gets tough for judges to score. The initial wound was opened in round 2. For the next ten rounds, you have to judge the action while consciously remembering Choco was opened up by a headbutt, accurately per ref judgement.
                Check the puzzle, does it fit
                I am alpha & omega
                And on the seventh day i rise
                Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

And should we keep in mind Choco is boxing better vs a power punching, bigger fighter while hes losing alot of blood from an illegal headbutt? If you have to judge a fight like this, live, its not as easy as i'd think
                  Check the puzzle, does it fit
                  I am alpha & omega
                  And on the seventh day i rise
                  Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X