UFC FIGHT NIGHT 101 LEWIS VS ABDURAKHIMOV(<-thats his real name!?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC FIGHT NIGHT 101 LEWIS VS ABDURAKHIMOV(<-thats his real name!?)

the powers that be are lazy so since its canadas weekend in the ufcs i made the thread for the people on the side bar

basic link:
    wiz1.net/channel1
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Re: UFC FIGHT NIGHT 101 LEWIS VS ABDURAKHIMOV(&lt;-thats his real name!?)

Poti

Ill prob be able to catch the last few fights

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

this is a dope fight, brazilian def getting stopped in the 3rd

Comment

haha they just cut dudes poney tail off in between the 2nd and 3rd

Comment

Derrick Lewis is a faggot.

Roy definitely beat him.

Comment

Damn, that yellow short faggot got wrecked in the 20 seconds that I saw.

Fuck Brazil!

Comment

yea yellow short guy almost got stopped in the 2nd but showed heart in the 3rd

Comment

sanchez gonna end this

Comment

cant stand this ref either

Comment

sign up for fightpass, and use this code UFCBELFAST , for 1 free month plus you dont need to put any credit card info or anything, just an account. (prelims are on Fightpass fyi)

ALSO

acestream://63ef7d2e55e335d260b2cfd71944817a36859d16
                    for both main card and perml
                    I wont be watching due to work but enjoy guys

Gimme my reps for 206 bets please.

Comment

No DJ vs Overeem 2? the first time was a classic

Comment

props on the ace but i think its only for the main card which starts in an hour, just a heads up

Comment

Originally posted by casserole View Post
                          props on the ace but i think its only for the main card which starts in an hour, just a heads up
                          sign up for free on fightpass with that code, for HD plus for the next events of December (its a 1 free month pass)

No creditcard or anything, just like making an account here.

Comment

damn im gonna make a new email on yahoo and do that (used to have fight pass with current email so not sure if it would work with it)

also just found this for the pre lims:
                            acestream://fc6145b48f83f050a34b93709530f4afbce0c21f

Comment

I thought you had to put in your credit card info for the free month. I have a shit load of little fliers that have free month codes.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X