• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson

hendo won the first 2 rounds imo

last round can be a toss up

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Yeah, I had Hendo 1,2&5.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
        Starting to like Mousasi but he should stop fighting has-beens already. He should take on the winner of the Whitaker/Brunson fight
        I think he should get the winner of Luke/Jacare Weidman/Romero whichever doesn't get the title shot.

Comment

only prob with mousasi is he aint got nothing special about em

i dont see him beating weidman jacare rockhold or romero

that being said bisping aint beating them either and hes the champion

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

mousasi one of my favorites to watch

the goat machida did wash him tho

Comment

Bispings face looked mangled while Hendo looked ready to hit the club after so who really won lol
              sigpic

Comment

If Hendo was named McGregor he would have won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
                  Starting to like Mousasi but he should stop fighting has-beens already. He should take on the winner of the Whitaker/Brunson fight
                  I think he should get the winner of Luke/Jacare Weidman/Romero whichever doesn't get the title shot.
                  Mousasi is in my top 5 all time favorites tbh

he would get a great match up to anyone, but for his next match i see him fighting AS or winner that doesnt get the title shot

imo, the person getting the titleshot is Jacare if he wins due to being the only guy on a winning streak, only way romero/weidman getting is based on the performance

if whitaker wins, i see him going after one of the losers or tim kennedy if he beats evans

Comment

If Romero wins, he should get the shot. He already beat Jacare.

If Weidman wins no doubt he'll get the shot he was the only one to hold the belt after Anderson, Bisping vs Hendo shouldn't even count as a title defense, he's going to lose the next one without a doubt.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X