• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alvarez vs Mcgregor 205

wow they aint even gonna strip connor for his 145 title

the ufc is full of shit

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

eddie is not getting PPV %

Comment

and stop replying to me via rep [MENTION=5969]Potijelli[/MENTION] post in the thread ya fukn dork

Comment

If Eddie loses the UFC paid for him to take a dive, guaranteed. Conor can not win legitimately.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
            and stop replying to me via rep [MENTION=5969]Potijelli[/MENTION] post in the thread ya fukn dork
            i forgot what i said sry dawg
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Champions dont automatically get PPV% though.

Only people i know of whove gotten PPV% are: Brock,Ronda, Jones, Conner, Nate (only for the 2nd conner fight) CM Punk and thats basically it. Im sure theres been a few more but only people who actually sell PPVs get PPV %.

Comment

This is the most retarded bullshit I've ever seen

Ufc turning into a shit show

A champion fighting 3 times in a row out of his division...

Aldo should go to rizn or bellator, learn English, gain weight to whatever bullshit weight division McGregor will be in and come back and starch his faggot ass

Comment

Eke, you down with the Bellator takeover?

Comment

At this point, yeah

I thought the sale of ufc would be the end of the McGregor vs whoever he wants era but apparently not, they are letting a fighter run their company and be in control of other fighters

Comment

I agree.

Comment

Only people i know of whove gotten PPV% are: Brock,Ronda, Jones, Conner, Nate (only for the 2nd conner fight) CM Punk and thats basically it. Im sure theres been a few more but only people who actually sell PPVs get PPV %.
                        cormier also got it and i saw an interview where frankie said all the champions on the card are happy that connors on it so im guessing most champions now do get a ppv %

but obviously some get more than others most likely

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Eke View Post
                          At this point, yeah

I thought the sale of ufc would be the end of the McGregor vs whoever he wants era but apparently not, they are letting a fighter run their company and be in control of other fighters
                          TBH the sale only further guaranteed more shitshows, 200 was a clear shitshow and it was one of the nails in the coffin for the deal to actually go through. So i think its just gonna lead to more weird shit.

The sale is one of the best things that ever happened for Bellator too. Viacom def got wayyyyyyyyy more money than WME or whoever bought UFC. Now that the UFC has a price tag on it it sets a scale value for all the fighters to negotiate with, Best believe if someone like Roy gets cut for the Ref thing hes going to bellator and gonna be a pretty big draw. The days of UFC just buying up all the talent and potential talent are probably over that 500 some person roster gonna get considerably smaller over the next year.

Comment

Yeah, I will bet anything Bellator is praying Roy gets cut. He's a big draw, people love him.

The UFC is making it easier for Bellator to succeed. They don't have to do anything just sit back and wait. Anyone that says they're going to "test the waters" is going to Bellator.

Comment

I cant find where i thought i read that all champs on ppv get a ppv buy % (but only if the views are high enough, like they gotta break a threshold to get paid) so youre probably right in that only those names got ppv $$$ but if that is the case eddie will def get some from this event.

Cowboy cerrone on the topic
                              "So, a lot of people say if you get the Conor fight, that’s the money. Like, you hear people on the Internet, ‘That’s the money fight. He’s the money fight.’ It doesn’t work like that. I’m obligated under contract to make ‘X’ amount of dollars no matter who I fight. Unless you’re a champion, which Eddie is. Because when you’re a champion, you get the pay-per-view dollars."
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Theres def a criteria for making ppv money. What that would be im not sure. Probably press obligations and probably past performances and they probably look at how those events did money wise seeing what type of draw you are. Maybe twitter followers or social media stats have a play also.

I reckon its almost impossible for people whove lived completely off fox cards so some of the numbers arnt there for consideration.

Arguably all Champions should get PPV money but i doubt most do. How does somethin like that work when they do title matches on fox? do they get money for the ratings instead of ppv buys?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X