ANDERSON SILVA VS GEORGE ST PIERE (UFC 205!?!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ANDERSON SILVA VS GEORGE ST PIERE (UFC 205!?!)

GSP looked terrible before he left.

What makes you thinks he'll be spectacular when he comes back?

Comment

spectacular? lol win or lose when he comes back it'll be a great fight, he was a warrior vs hendricks and left with his head still on his shoulders. Yeah he hasnt fought in 3 years but he hasnt lost in almost a decade , the man still trains hard and feels like he can come back and kill shit. and lookin terrible? he won the fight wtf hahaha
      http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3337...RAW_medium.jpg

Comment

"lookin terrible" is getting your lights knocked out by Holly Holm, who got fucked up in her title defense. GSP got knocked out by a one hit wonder, except it was 10 years ago and then he avenged it.

Comment

You can't win a fight and look terrible?

Secretly a Kimbo fan, Cook?

Comment

gsp didnt look THAT bad, come on, he got fucked up and I edged the fight to hendricks but still, the dude won the fight and its not like he brazilian'd his way to the win

Comment

Lol. The thing is when I say he looked terrible it's in comparison to what he's capable of. What he's done in the past. Judging on that he absolutely looked terrible.

Comment

oh for sure, i get what you're sayin, hendricks is a bum as we've all seen though, he was a pretender, gsp wasn't at his best that fight, in a rematch hendricks would get washed.

Comment

No-IV Hendricks. Lol

He was good up until after the IV ban he already struggled to make weight. I think that killed him off. He could try to go to 185, but he's too short imo.

Comment

Honestly imo a prime GSP vs a prime Hendricks would still be a close fight. Hendricks is a good style matchup for GSP.

Comment

hendrick is a gatekeeper now, looked terrible in his last few fights smh he was very promising too.

Prime GSP, you mean Rush? rush disappeared overnight after matt sierra

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                        hendrick is a gatekeeper now, looked terrible in his last few fights smh he was very promising too.

Prime GSP, you mean Rush? rush disappeared overnight after matt sierra
                        No bullshit, Hendricks needs to retire, or make a run at 85. I don't think that's a good idea, but stranger things have happened.

Rush vs Bigg Rigg both in their prime could be one of the best WW fights oat.

GSP went from exciting can't wait for his fights to ffs can't wait for his fights to get over.

Comment

Wow, Cook is so much in denial right now..

GSP's frail ass won't be as relevant as it was in his prime..

GSP's biggest draw is only in his hometown and I doubt he'll surpass Conor's numbers now.

That being said, I don't want to see him back in the UFC because nothing's at stake, fans won't be invested in him except for pure novelty.

But I'll watch him just to see how much his ass gets beaten.
                          TDE

sigpic

Comment

GSP will undoubtedly take a fight that's an easy win. That's pretty much why Anderson Silva is being thrown around so much.

He'll come back, win, leave again, do the same thing he is doing now. Say he wants all these big fights, say he's ready, and not sign the paperwork just to keep his name in the mix.

Comment

Point proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                                You can't win a fight and look terrible?

Secretly a Kimbo fan, Cook?
                                and whats wrong with being a kimbo fan

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X