X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UFC FIGHT NIGHT: POIRIER VS JOHNSON

i think there behind on unless there a full round ahead or behind

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

im watching live on tv

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Oh, I didn't know where my TV remote went. Fuck it.

Comment

i keep not paying attention to the rounds

brown dude looke like he got it tho

Comment

crushing somones dick and balls gotta be the best submission tenchnique

learning so much from the joe rogan podcasts

Comment

Cain vs Stipe, thoughts?

Comment

cain rolls over him

Comment

jds vs stipe would be funnier to watch

Comment

I think Stipe would sleep Cain.

JDS vs Stipe was fun.

Comment

forgot they already fought actually

cain gonna grapple him out\ imo

Comment

stipe def get reqcked by werdum if they fight again tho

stipe sounds like he mouth fucked a fire hose

Comment

yellow shorts won that imo

didnt catch all of it, joe rogan keeps distracting me with bs

Comment

Werdum dies vs Cain, Stipe, and JDS.

Stipe beat JDS he got robbed. Stipe has underrated wrestling and way better hands than Cain. Stipe catches him coming in with an uppercut.

Comment

stipe didnt beat jds smh

werdum gonna beat cain at the next event

stipe talking about he wants a break for his honey moonn

Comment

yoel romero about to knock widedicks head into the moon

jacare vs rockhold gonna be crazy, could go either imo but jacare obviously winning

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X