Julian "The Hawk" Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Julian "The Hawk" Jackson

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2emS52tdINY"]The Hardest Puncher In Boxing History - Julian "The Hawk" Jackson - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Julian "The Hawk" Jackson

Great technique. Lower half is in sync with top half & connects with the knuckles. His kids also got alot of KOs. Upstairs & downstairs.

Never looked into his career but just saw his boxrec, he fought & got KO'd by Bodysnatcher? Gonna have to watcch that fight.
    Check the puzzle, does it fit
    I am alpha & omega
    And on the seventh day i rise
    Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

McCallum just pretty much schooled him. Used movement, a good jab, & had a good chin to weather the storm til Hawk was gassed. Turned up the body shots in round 2 til he had him where he wanted him & finished nicely.

Did Hawk always have his trunks really high or was that by design to help against McCallum?

I think there was a couple cup checks & a few hip shots but its hard to tell when the trunks are pulled up like that.
      Check the puzzle, does it fit
      I am alpha & omega
      And on the seventh day i rise
      Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

man Julian Knockd my boy Terry Norris out and i said god damn that boy can hit, then he ran into my boy Gerald Mcclellan lol
        but Julian Jackson most def one of the scariest punchers of all time p4p.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X