Rooted for the guy. Not anymore..
    TDE

sigpic

Comment

Re: UFC notified of Brock Lesnar potential anti-doping violation

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
      Jon Jones is a disgrace..

Rooted for the guy. Not anymore..
      To be fair it was only estrogen blockers (so far) and could very well be a tainted supplement and USADA jumping the gun.

Only time will tell.

Comment

or Jon Jones took steroids

Comment

Well, he tested for estrogen blockers, not steroids, not PEDs.

Time will tell, but I doubt it.

Comment

CANADA!

Brock isnt even under contract by the UFC anymore what is USADA gonna do? ban him from WWE?

suck vince macmahons dick USADA!!!!
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

which is exactly why we know its not a tainted supplement, usually a tainted supplement is a ped because someone took a supplement to help them that contained another trace of a banned ped, estrogen blockers are something totally different, and are used when coming off of a steroid/Testosterone cycle, plus jones supplement sponsor already came out and said their products have been thoroughly tested.... jones is fucked, notice how dana said "tell usada what supplements youre taking" because jones didnt, because he didnt take a tainted supplement... brock on the other hand passed all usada tests before the one he failed, he was tested about 5-8 times its been reported, failed the test from about 2 weeks out, sounds like he thought he could get away with it or something past a certain point when he knew the test results wouldnt come back in time

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                CANADA!

Brock isnt even under contract by the UFC anymore what is USADA gonna do? ban him from WWE?

suck vince macmahons dick USADA!!!!
                USADA suspensions are for real fights lol, thats what killed me about ppl saying hes gonna get knocked out and not be able to wrestle cuz of medical suspension.... a medical suspension/drug suspension is for actual competition, not acting lol

Comment

smh at Hunt thinking he's entitled to Brock money

Comment

Originally posted by LakeShow View Post
                    Originally posted by Moose View Post

which is exactly why we know its not a tainted supplement, usually a tainted supplement is a ped because someone took a supplement to help them that contained another trace of a banned ped, estrogen blockers are something totally different, and are used when coming off of a steroid/Testosterone cycle, plus jones supplement sponsor already came out and said their products have been thoroughly tested.... jones is fucked, notice how dana said "tell usada what supplements youre taking" because jones didnt, because he didnt take a tainted supplement... brock on the other hand passed all usada tests before the one he failed, he was tested about 5-8 times its been reported, failed the test from about 2 weeks out, sounds like he thought he could get away with it or something past a certain point when he knew the test results wouldnt come back in time
                    How does testing positive prove it wasn't a tainted supplement? That's retarded. You realize a tainted supplement could literally be anything. If you buy Creatine and it has the last companies protein powder in it, it's a tainted supplement. It happens very, very, often. You don't hear about it unless it's a celebrity and or something "illegal" whether from a sports commission or an illicit street drug.

No shit the company isn't going to come out and say "yeah, our products have shit in it that isn't on the label, and we just fucked up UFC 200."

Estrogen blockers are not exclusively for post cycle therapy, or solely with steriods/PEDs.

""tell usada what supplements youre taking" because jones didnt, because he didnt take a tainted supplement', why because you said? That's a terrible argument for guilt. I could counter argue - Jon held the press conference on his own. That shows he's innocent.

But, that's not how it works. You never put all your cards on the table. You can't just be like "Oh, this is everything I took." then later on say " I forgot this." Jon started to do that, but he didn't fall entirely into it.

Comment

If silva was guilty, jon jones is guilty

Comment

Originally posted by ekelon View Post
                        If silva was guilty, jon jones is guilty
                        Entirely different worlds with the information we have a the moment.

Comment

the company Jones got his stuff from sells steroids as well , same thing with the SIlva situation. so it might end up being the same excuse/outcome.

Comment

i didnt say testing positive proves its not a tainted supplement, i said testing positive for estrogen blockers proves its not a tainted supplement... estrogen blockers are not a product made by the same companies who make protein powders and stuff like that, its a medication... you can hear about this on chael sonnens podcast, which is why i even said that, and yea he gets alot of stuff wrong but seeing as hes the one who broke the news and he takes PEDs himself I took him for his word

Comment

All these fukkers are on juice/roids. fukk it, it is what it is.

Comment

They're really not, but okay.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X