BROCK LESNAR VS MARK HUNT / MEISHIA TATE VS AMANDA NUNES (C) - UFC 200 (TODAY) !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BROCK LESNAR VS MARK HUNT / MEISHIA TATE VS AMANDA NUNES (C) - UFC 200 (TODAY) !!

Originally posted by Marc Doubt View Post
    anybody gotta playbacc from last night cuz i missed it
    mostly boring fights but the woman's straw weight fight was legit

JJ lost the first two rounds due to wrestling and counter striking

in the 3rd edged it to JJ

4th and 5th was rape by JJ

Will Brooks and Doo Ho Choi were break out performances, look out for them two in the futre imo

Comment

• Re: BROCK LESNAR VS MARK HUNT / MEISHIA TATE VS AMANDA NUNES (C) - UFC 200 (TODAY) !!

fucc u dan i wantd to watch it
      Originally posted by Purple
      This place isn't your personal hugbox.
      Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
      Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
      :boosieguns:

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
        Originally posted by Marc Doubt View Post
        anybody gotta playbacc from last night cuz i missed it
        mostly boring fights but the woman's straw weight fight was legit

JJ lost the first two rounds due to wrestling and counter striking

in the 3rd edged it to JJ

4th and 5th was rape by JJ
        lot of kno this event

was a dope event if i do say so myself

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Ight So in total, 200 was kinda wack, yesterdays and the day before events were better.

Brock got the win the way he was supposed to so respect to him, he actually took a few punches even though he was shook the entire time.

Frankie just kept getting beat to the punch, looks like Aldo is back.

Poor Tate, if her nose didnt break so quick i feel like she mightve held on an won later but the beating was to much, she gave up.

Wont a terrible event but id be heated if i paid 1200 + for a ticket or whatever the ppv cost.

Comment

event was trash like most ppvs are

next fight night will b 10x's better
            Originally posted by Purple
            This place isn't your personal hugbox.
            Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
            Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
            :boosieguns:

Comment

hype that amanda & jose won like that
              i smoke mids

Comment

UFC 199 still best event of the year

come to think of it, lately a lot of events had been pretty fire, sadly that streak ended at 200

Comment

Nunes vs Peña for the title next!
                  TDE

sigpic

Comment

people forgetting how dope all the kos

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

RIP Hunt

Lesnar>

Comment

Lesnar the true HW champ

Comment

Edgar/Aldo sucked,
                          frankie was disappointin ,he definitely would get fucked up by mcgregor, Aldo owned him.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
                            Nunes vs Peña for the title next!
                            Pena will smash her.

Fuck Brazil.

Comment

Frankie still the God.

Also will test positive.

Anderson Silva didn't get knocked out, I'll give him that.

Comment

fix my rep bihhh
                                :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                                Originally posted by EllC
                                no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                                "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X