Jon Jones out of UFC 200!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jon Jones out of UFC 200!

We can only hope. Idk if it's going down or not for sure, but Gus needs to be on the plane already. I hope the UFC don't fuck it up.

Comment

wether cormier fights or not, like u said, it's still a good card. just the fact fuckin Lesnar's on it, I was js dana shouldn't have pulled mcgregor cause not only does he have this jones bulshit on his hands but he could have had Mcgregor and Lesnar on the same card,
      2 of the top 3 biggest draws

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        The card is still fire, but Gus/Cormier 2 would be dope. It's not Jon Jones, but still good.

Cormier said he's down. I respect that, even if I do hate him. USADA is ruining the sport with the retarded shit. They knew for a month, wait until 3 days out to announce it. They could have put together something better in that time. 2 days (now) it will be difficult. Gustafson would be a good call.
        I agreee!

Card is still fire, just sucks that cormier bout to lose out on that payday tho
        most likely there will be a replacement match since there are a bunch of guys tweeting their interest in fighting Cormier, plus the money is too good for him to turn down.

I do recall Dana White briefly touching on the topic of why USADA waited so late to announce Jone's pull, IIRC USADA had to do a bunch more testing to make sure their findings were legit since they knew they were about to make a major blow to the card. But I still dont like how they knew since 6/16, shouldnt that be plenty of time to figure all of this out?

Maaan if Jones doesnt get caught with PEDS but with some generic supplements you can get anywhere or an IV smh for ruining this card for that.

Sidenote, if Jones does get caught with illegal PEDS, that will be strike 2 of violating probation. Reading reports that worst case scenario would be 2 years suspension.

Comment

yeah, get him da fuck outta here, all this "I've changed "bullshit

Comment

I somewhat agree, but McGregor forced their hand.

Comment

oh for sure he did , just 'cause you're making the company so much money doesn't mean you should get special treatment in every situation.

Comment

^true mcgregor did forced UFC to pull him off the card

Just gotta make it clear again, USADA was the one who pulled Jones from the card, not the UFC, dunno why people are comparing the two situations in other forums

Comment

Lesner vs Hunt a better Main event imo due to the freak show factor to end the night.
                  Plus having 3 title fights is long as fuck.

I was predicting all 3 title fights to go the distance which could be close to 2 hours

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                    Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    The card is still fire, but Gus/Cormier 2 would be dope. It's not Jon Jones, but still good.

Cormier said he's down. I respect that, even if I do hate him. USADA is ruining the sport with the retarded shit. They knew for a month, wait until 3 days out to announce it. They could have put together something better in that time. 2 days (now) it will be difficult. Gustafson would be a good call.
                    I agreee!

Card is still fire, just sucks that cormier bout to lose out on that payday tho
                    most likely there will be a replacement match since there are a bunch of guys tweeting their interest in fighting Cormier, plus the money is too good for him to turn down.

I do recall Dana White briefly touching on the topic of why USADA waited so late to announce Jone's pull, IIRC USADA had to do a bunch more testing to make sure their findings were legit since they knew they were about to make a major blow to the card. But I still dont like how they knew since 6/16, shouldnt that be plenty of time to figure all of this out?

Maaan if Jones doesnt get caught with PEDS but with some generic supplements you can get anywhere or an IV smh for ruining this card for that.

Sidenote, if Jones does get caught with illegal PEDS, that will be strike 2 of violating probation. Reading reports that worst case scenario would be 2 years suspension.
                    Yeah, but at the same time USADA should have informed the UFC about potentially finding something the moment they knew. Say "we possibly found something" have another fighter ready in case it does comeback as a violation.

Man, if Jones did do some type of illegal PED, I don't even know. It will be so shitty. I don't care for him as a person in general, but dude is legit the GOAT imo or at very least right there to be. That would throw a wrench in that. They said it was out of competition, so if it's weed/coke/ any narcotic really it's bullshit, or the same as Romero, it's bullshit. I have a feeling it's going to be some dumb shit. Novitzky is a dick head on a power trip.

They should be able to have Cormier fight someone, he's willing, many others are too. Gustafson would be my pick though. Good first fight, similar build to Jon Jones, won't throw off Cormiers training too much.

Idk, it's fucked up. USADA is going to ruin the sport.

Comment

well said moose

USADA doesnt care too much about drugs when its outside of competition based on the news reports i've been reading. It most likely PEDs, question is what kind?
                      Jones legacy is ruined sadly if its some dirty shit tho. In retrospective that Gustafson fight is all the more impressive to have a close fight with Jones on PEDs

Sonen aka Moose's gawd, has been spitting fire about this case, claiming he has always known Jones was on PEDs, "It takes one to know one" conversation that Sonen is bringing up

Link: http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/7/...s-know-our-own

Fuck man, now I can't deny Mighty Mouse top p4p spot now because of all of this.

I would love to see Gustafson fight DC but i doubt it since DC deeply respects Gust to the point I cant see him taking that fight on short notice. DC has also expressed interest in having a fight with somebody at a catchweight around 220ish, basically implying any LHW so that why dont have to cut weight, doubt he would take a full on HW fight.

Comment

dunno if you guys peeped.

sad stuff

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU0pwUdlJA8"]Jon Jones UFC 200 Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

at least he is denying it and getting the B sample tested
                        Originally posted by Eriko
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

bit odd that Jones is crying if they are claiming innocence :\

I dont care if they gotta pay off USADA or some other shady shit, I aint trying to see Jones suspended for years.

Comment

Yea jones been goin in on cheaters for years theres no way hed do it. It has to be an error of some sorts. Im pretty sure he'll be on 202.

Comment

yoel romero got 6 months for using a contaminated substance. unless his B sample comes up clean i see no way they can give him less than that given its his second offence. but im guessing its a similar America (no regulation or FDA testing of substances) ruining the world thing like usual
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X