FIGHT NIGHT - THOMAS ALMEIDA VS CODY GARBRANDT (SUNDAY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FIGHT NIGHT - THOMAS ALMEIDA VS CODY GARBRANDT (SUNDAY)

Inb4 massive Garbrandt hype train.

Comment

FUCK BRAZIL!!!

This event is too good..

This is the day Brazil got massacred!

Garbrandt >>>>>>>>>
      TDE

sigpic

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=25859]billybobjoe[/MENTION], where you at? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the performance of the Brazilians tonight.

Comment

nice fuckin' finish

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              [MENTION=25859]billybobjoe[/MENTION], where you at? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the performance of the Brazilians tonight.
              havent peeped the event yet but my sources say it was bullshit all the way through so i might skip it ..

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

at least sterling lost

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

i missed most of the card, how was it overall? worth the watch ?

Comment

yea it was pretty entertaining besides the mann vs eye fight

Comment

Barao/Stephens was a dope fight

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        yea it was pretty entertaining besides the mann vs eye fight
                        Didn't catch the fight pass card, but the whole event was worth a watch, except Eye McMann.

Comment

I hope Assuncao gets injured and they give Garbrandt to Dillashaw.

Might be feeding him to the wolves, but Idc. I need to see it.

Comment

waaaaaaaaaaaaay too soon, you're the type of dad that throws his son in the deep end to learn how to swim

Ill admit i would love to see that fight too but a better growing experience would be against Michael McDonald or dodson

Plus you can tell the UFC is looking to market the shit out of this guy

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post

waaaaaaaaaaaaay too soon, you're the type of dad that throws his son in the deep end to learn how to swim

Ill admit i would love to see that fight too but a better growing experience would be against Michael McDonald or dodson

Plus you can tell the UFC is looking to market the shit out of this guy
                              I know, lol. He could KO TJ though, you never know. I agree though, Dodson would be a really good fight too.

I want Dodson/TJ 2 as well though. BW is going to be dope for awhile.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X