CONNOR MCGREGOR PULLED FROM UFC 200 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC CONNOR MCGREGOR PULLED FROM UFC 200 !!

he refused to attend a press conference and dana pulled his spoiled ass of the card

Mcfag also said hes retiring

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Re: CONNOR MCGREGOR PULLED FROM UFC 200 !!

He knew he was gonna get shit talked and couldnt handle it lmaoo

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

smh u late af

Comment

None of u fags makes threads anymore so now I gotta do it smh

Comment

i think you're description is a bit misleading, unless i got my facts wrong, I thought he just annouced retirement because he didnt want to do media stuff THEN UFC pulled him off the card

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
            We already talking about on the main thread tho billy

but i guess its own thread would be a good idea, there is gonna be a lot of back and fore discussion/insults on this subject....whatever mcgregor is brought it theres always some odd debate

Comment

bbj aint even makin on time/point threads anymore why even breathe?

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                We already talking about on the main thread tho billy

but i guess its own thread would be a good idea, there is gonna be a lot of back and fore discussion/insults on this subject....whatever mcgregor is brought it theres always some odd debate
                That general theatd suppose to be for news not thread worthy smh

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                  i think you're description is a bit misleading, unless i got my facts wrong, I thought he just annouced retirement because he didnt want to do media stuff THEN UFC pulled him off the card
                  From what ive read he got pulled for not wanting to attend media and then retired aftrrwards

Comment

Not showing up to media is pretext.

My theory: A lot of fighters were riding Conor's coattails for 200. Dana could have argued that the huge ratings would be the result of the stacked card rather than McGregor's pull, forcing lower pay percentage for Conor than what Conor thinks he deserves.

You can delete all undercard matches and it would still do crazy numbers. Conor knows this.

Conor always wants the credit for everything he's involved in. It's all about money and neither would budge. Conor played his hand and UFC played theirs.

Comment

Yeah i think the retirement is a move conor did to see if the UFC would budge for his return price, i doubt it will work they will just denounce him like how Dana White does to anyone that does not play along (like how he treats Edgar)

In the end people are still talking about him, good marketing if anything...I hope UFC 200 will get a few bigger names on the card now since the budget just got a whole lot lighter... nobody on UFC 200 is really a cardselling draw to the casuals imo

Comment

garuntee there gonna suck gsp's dick to get him on ufc 200

hes the only name that can follow mcfag tbh

Comment

Conor vs Diaz could/should(?) be stand alone event.

Comment

So frankie and Jose fighting for the belt now?

Comment

yea fuk an interm belt make that fight the real belt fight since mcfag leaving

even tho hes gonna come back in prob a month or so like a fag

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X